Is there any hope of reviving Christianity back in America and Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_thesis
youtube.com/watch?v=v3yah7aa7-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When we start growing teeth and a spine. I think the pacifist ways are not working.

No, the fall of the West is coincided with the fall of Christianity
And the fall of nations and empires is an inevitable historical process that cant be reversed

WE WUZ MONKEEZZ

It says in the bible the rapture and tribulation will happen when people start to move away from God so maybe its meant to be

Once a empire has come to be,its can never rebuilt
Nor can the dead be brought back to life

Not if you keep making abhorrent grammatical errors.

you could have said:
>bringing Christianity back
>Reviving Christianity
>any hope of a Christian renaissance
>Proliferating Christianity
>Spreading the Word of Christ

Daily reminder that there's no such thing as "Nice Jesus".

yes, in fact it is on the increase and the increase of the presence of islam in the west is to thank for that

I am a non practicing christian but an being more overt about it now that the muslim zealots have infected society specifically because they will target christianity as time goes on and so it is a vessel in which to defeat the mudslime

The problem is some people believe in the (((Pretribulation)) and you are right many will move away. First will the tribulation then god's wrath then it is the rapture.

Why is Christianity dead or something? Nobody bothered to tell anybody at my church. Or any of the churches my friends and family go to. Quit trying to play the victim. It's makes you look like an entitled little millennial bitch.

IDK about America, but it would be impossible in Europe

Not really, especially not after Vatican II. Christianity is not a warlike religion.

No, and good fucking riddance. Islam is nothing but what Xianity used to be. They both belong in the shit-heap of history.

>Is there any hope?

It's the only hope user

I'm beginning to wonder if there is hope of even reviving faith in ourselves. These are some spiritually draining times.

It also says in the bible that it will happen within their lifetime, so maybe it's just bullshit.

Just kidding. No maybe about it.

prolly true

shame we weren't just atheists from the get go

>no ghengis khan

Kek

In jesus's or the pepole around him life time? Didnt we just debate this on another thread and you lost?

Ironically, Islam has proved to be quite nimble at adapting to changing cultural pressures. Post-Ottoman Islam has only gotten more radical over time. The opposite is true for Christianity in the West which is increasingly impotent and antiquated.

Natalie Grant: King of the World. It's a good song, and I also recommend the book of Job. Shit doesn't have to make sense all the time pilgrim.

I think you guys are good for society and want you to do your thing.
But im also a pot smoking degenerate who likes to fuck my girlfriend unprotected and hates children so I hope you dont bounce back too hard.

You want to keep doing the bidding of (((God's Chosen People)))?

>fornication

DUH JOOS

I don't really accept your morality but I think its probably a good thing that others do. I also dont mind the hypocrisy.
Spirituality is a wonderful thing but it doesnt work for me at all. Im broken in that way

Well the best part is that God believes in free will. The funny thing is if you believe Jesus died on the cross for you and you still sin you still go to heaven. However you get punnished on earth for your sins.
The jews are not god's chosen people. It says in John "Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ are not my chosen children." Also in Revalation it states "Beware of those who call themselves Jews for they maybe part of the synagogue of Satan."

>The funny thing is if you believe Jesus died on the cross for you and you still sin you still go to heaven.

WRONG

1 Corinthians 6:9-11New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

9 Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, 10 thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And this is what some of you used to be. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

the only sins Iv been punished for are sloth. Iv come back from that. Glad you have gods love user, Im sure it must be a wonderful thing to feel and I do envy you a lot in that respect.

Whats with all the Christian stuff on Pol. All these questions should be moved to another area. And Yes I am a Christian. All these topics just stir up heat. Pol should rebrand and have no Religious threads.

To answer your question - no it will slowly die out in Europe. Europe is gone. Have you seen their culture now, tons of beta males, faggets everywhere, orgies all the time, they dont give a fuck about anything except personal pleasure. Its to hard for them to live somewhat like a Christian.

The Italians might last but their leaders might bend the knee to Islam in the guise of leftist compassion. Fools

America - is still strong. Its in the High 70 percentile. The Atheist left idolize living individuals, celebrities, materialism, and other useless garbage and are pushing hard to influence young minds. With the rise of Trump, Christians have felt tougher and are not afraid of standing up. Many Christian Scientific Organizations are pushing back with the bullying by the left.The Mod Atheist and right leaning ones are cool, they are considerate of the Christians. So their is hope. You just have to wait and see.

The west is losing number but every else around the world, Christians are rising. China with their underground movement is growing stronger. South East Asia in general is growing fast. If America dies then other parts of the world will still have Christians and Crusaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
You are welcome, I am a Christan and my political compass is Libertarian. Basically National Capitalist.

>bend the knee to Islam
You mean bend the knee to immigration and global finance.

Ill watch it in a bit. But Why would God make sins a thing but not punish you for it? It's like the government making laws but not enforcing them.

AHAHAHAAHAHAH

once you are saved by Jesus Christ you are saved and it is eternal. You will be punished on earth. If you do not believe in Jesus then you will be punished in Hell. Simple as that.

Yes. Just you wait. My own Church is pooling funds for a massive missionary program. Basically our (my) idea is mendicant work. We're Biblical Unitarian (Socinian) but I love reading Catholic theology, and so I'm familiar with the mendicant way of missionary work. Its Biblical (matt 19) it works (google: Dominican order) and more importantly, its consistent. And we're staying to rural areas so we won't run into Atheists or idolaters and other contrarians.

Now, imagine if more than just one tiny Church was doing that sort of thing. We'd see a surge in membership. Mendicant Missionaries are best missionaries.

>A Christian Monotheist
Christianity isn't monotheist desu.

Absolutely, and the first step is not being a defeatest faggot. Oh yee oh little faith, man up and have hope.

You're of Christ. We have the promise we have already won

I forgot what the word is but its something like one God that takes different forms right?

I don't mine a Christan thread on Sup Forums since it we'll break up the monotony of the facist and libertian thread but a discord won't be bad

probably not...apostasy must come before the King returns....we are seeing the beginnings of it now

to revive Christianity we HAVE to take money out of the church and the conversation, and all the fakers and pharisees will leave as well. then people will look at the church and Christianity with reverence

'Begotten son' muddies the waters on it. I am sure there is a lot of sophistry around the Trinity being a monotheistic concept. But it is not. That doesn't mean it is wrong. Just had to pick at your 'christian monotheist' label.

>one God that takes different forms right?
modalism, and that's heresy

we believe in the trinity, one God, three persons, co-equal and co-eternal

We are not meant to revive, the King brings His people back to Him. Our job is to rebuke, uphold, and exhort. As long as we keep being a voice in the wilderness hearts will be turned. The end has already begun. Stay strong and keep enduring user. There is a knock at the door.

Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.

You need to visit the evolutionnews.org, discovery.org, reasons.org. And do some more research. Christians are expressing themselves more.

The secular left is trying to steal the word 'Science" now. Their main reason is to show that the right are nothing but a bunch of idiot bible thumpers. No the right are the ones with logic and common sense. You have to show that Christians are very diverse within their own community and with thought. Certain factions are still fighting about the meaning of the bible.

Good luck to you.

>49% of literature
thats actually hilarious when you think about it.

Import latins instead of Muslims/Europeans and Asians/Indians.

Latin America is the last bastion of Christianity. What an irony for you.

Maybe when you weak minded hypocrites stop telling people the earth is a few thousand years old while scientists keep your grandparents alive with medicine.

Yes but we need to migrate to the northwest front

We can carve out a large country and space to advance as a people

Than let us be the new building block of a new divinity in Christianity?

this, every Christian is a young earth creationist and hates science

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_thesis
>The "conflict thesis" is a historiographical approach in the history of science which maintains that there is an intrinsic intellectual conflict between religion and science and that the relationship between religion and science inevitably leads to public hostility. The thesis retains support among some scientists and in the public,[1] while most historians of science do not support the original strict form of the thesis.[2][3][4][5]
Christians BTFO

No. Europeans must either go back to Paganism, invent their own religion, or go full secular/agnostic/atheist

How about a coptic cross except we use fasces like a swastika.

which paganism?
cannibalistic celtic druid stuff or semen slurping for arcane knowledge norse?

>go full secular/agnostic/atheist
that's a bad idea, pic related

Honestly it's just that most peoples lives are too easy in the West to be religious, they don't have any existential fears because they spend all day choosing to be comfy and not worrying about their children's health or where the next meal is coming from. Just wait until a big economic crisis when people start worrying about those things and people will start going to church real fast.

Simular to this cross with fasces

Why would we want to revive an ancient sand-nigger comic book club? Are you retarded, or just an arab?

It's a shame you base your beliefs on what the masses are doing.

And yet somehow once you become bold in faith and the fruits of the Spirit are evident in your life you are met with significant resistance from the people and society around you.

Hmmm maybe...... I just like the saint Peter Cross since it was converter me over but Coptic look really. Yeah why not.

does anyone on Sup Forums want people like this guy ( ) in their white utopic ideal society?
i think even if i were atheist, i'd still find irreverent childish people like him irritating

video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=v3yah7aa7-U

The background color I think should be orange. Orange is a very sacred color it also means war in the bible.

Why?
What version?
Some cuckstianity version?

>>this, every Christian is a young earth creationist and hates science

Nice try, Achmed. White people have no use for your middle eastern propaganda any longer. Take it back to the desert, sand-fag.

start rebumping this thread antifa hates Christians and so do the pedophiles at shareblue.

I know I should have worded it better

>this
how i know you're from plebbit

No, and please give up

you shouldn't have fiddled little kids. did you think about that?

Why not believe in superman, spiderman, and wonderwoman? Same bullshit, but you want your own arab brand of comic book hero. Dude doesn't even wear a cape, LAME.

I think we need to stop fighting amongst ourselves and get the blood pressure rising.

New christian symbol. Now what should we call our divinity.

>divinity
>new Christian symbol
What heresy is this?

>superman, spiderman, and wonderwoman?
known to be fiction, whereas there is good evidence the events of the gospel actually took place

Sandniggers are cool, look at the one we killed who ended up being cool. That's what you should call it. Also make your comic books more believable, nobody is gonna believe the whole resurrection thing, or the walking on water shit. That is ANCIENT super hero tricks, you need some more modern material like the ability to remember his myspace password, or being able to text with his mind.

This pre trib is autism

>You keep believing everything started from nothing

Why would an atheist assume nothingness is the default?

>known to be fiction,
thats the fucking point, and no your ancient sandnigger comic books didnt occur either, Abdul.

No bad, maybe I hand draw version well be cool.

Love Pastor Anderson

prove it

It is the coptic - cross

We need a new form of Christianity. Protistantism and chatholics have strayed from the path of God and allowed the synagogue of Satan to take hold of their nations.

the Stratiótes Church of Jesus Christ should be the name of it if not maybe something else.

Jesus was not a sand nigger you scat fetish antifa scum.

It going to be tough, many branch Christianity doesn't like each other

A comic book has pictures dumb ass its also called a graphic novel for a reason, there are no pictures in the bible. Holy shit atheists are retarded these days

Thought of another name Me vási which means based in greek or should we more latin?

let religion die out or else im gonna

It okay, I have a copy of mien Kampf next to my Bible and I'm Spanish

Woah there big guy don't go flexing and ripping your hoodie you Ubermensch Greek God

Fuck your Jewish faith and Hail Odin!

Do we need a new form? Can't we just try to fix the ones we have?
Well we have to try!

no, thats not how this works. You made the claim there is evidence, therefore the burden of evidence lies solely and firmly upon you. Of course you don't know how verifying claims works because it is at the core of science : you make the claim, you find the evidence. It is impossible to prove a negative.

>Prove to me there isn't a 1994 Ford F250 tearing ass around the core of Saturn for all eternity.

As ridiculous as that sounds, it is much more likely than your comic books being accurate. We know Fords exist, we know Saturn exists. Now quit playing dumb and just admit you are an arab who wants to subjugate whites.

>you scat fetish antifa scum.
I like your style.

yeah, we have good foundations, it's the congregations themselves that need work

here's some insight as to why, pic related

Just burn it down and make a random suicide cult.

Fix it is one step but think it to late. Also I believe create a new one may be a the key or a rebirth in Christadom maybe better. Image that, going back to our root of the early Christianity.

Odin wasn't there when Europe got Christianized and he's not here now that it's become Islamicized.