...meanwhile in Alabama

>A federal judge’s ruling this week that allows a ((predominantly white)) Alabama city to separate from its more diverse school district is stoking new debate about the fate of desegregation initiatives after decades of efforts to promote racial balance in public education. Judge Madeline Haikala of the U.S. District Court in Birmingham ruled that the city of Gardendale’s effort to break away was motivated by race and sent messages of racial inferiority and exclusion that “assail the dignity of black schoolchildren.” She also found that Gardendale failed to meet its legal burden to prove that its separation would not hinder desegregation in Jefferson County, which has been struggling to integrate its schools since black parents first sued for an equal education for their children in the 1960s.

>Still, Haikala ruled Monday that Gardendale may move forward with the secession, basing her decision in part on sympathy for some parents who want local control over schools and in part on concern for black students caught in the middle.

washingtonpost.com/local/education/judge-says-mostly-white-southern-city-may-secede-from-its-school-district--even-though-the-effort-has-attacked-dignity-of-black-school-children/2017/04/26/4d654232-2a89-11e7-b605-33413c691853_story.html?utm_term=.7a68a7f437d1#comments

What do you think of this?
Is this the beginning of the South trying to rise again or are people just fed up with race bull-shit around the country?
Is AL tired of black people ruining their schools??
Do you think this could catch on in other southern states and/or elsewhere in the nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
cnn.com/2017/03/14/us/cleveland-mississippi-school-desegregation-settlement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. What's wrong with self-determination?

It's called private school.

I like the idea of poor cities segregating themselves tough. That's fucking awesome.

Nothing really. I'm from MS and I wish they would have done it there.... for fucks sake. I don't know what it is but once a school gets "blacked" it just goes more black until its all black.

Gardendale is a cesspool.

t. Alabamian

I like the idea of private school but have you read some of the curriculum for those school? even Christine ones? Some of them are pretty fucking globalist and wanna give your kids iPads at like... age 7.

well is that why they did it? are they trying to fix that status?

The south will rise again!

population here... from city-data

You're not "the south" I hope you know.

What's wrong with ipads?

You sound like one of those fucking faggots who were all bent out of shape when they put Apple IIGS into classrooms.

OY VEI ITS THE DIGITAL GLOBALIST JEW

Nope, technology is the only time the current year argument is valid.

*Rebel yell*

(((shlomo))) (((goldberg))) please, your nose is showing.

Every attempt of separation always fails because they follow us wherever we go. They want the improved quality of life and safety but paradoxically destroy it by moving into our areas. It's really quite tragic that they don't comprehend this. So whites are always fleeing while the chase us while simultaneously shouting about how evil and racist we are.

Lol thank you.. its really no better then setting your kid in front of a TV ifs its the only way they are learning to interact. Why would I pay a private school for that?!

You should hide your (((nose))) better. Try a hat or something. A (((nose)))hat, that is.

>She's an Obama appointee

Priceless

>Don't know what it is

After initial BLACKING,[The outbreak usually starts in a middle school as little kids see straight through bullshit and HS would be too late] test scores plummet.

>then the school starts to lose funding
>housing values drop
>MORENIGGERS.jpg
>Test scores fall more
>Individual school funding stabilizes for muh racism, district suffers
>EVEN MORE NIGGERS.mkv
>Around 80% BLACKED and growing the initial school begins hitting critical mass for: Gangs, drugs, violence, rapes, pregnancies, and drop outs. Oddly basketball and football teams don't suffer too much.
>With the district in freefall and WHITE FLIGHT TO THE NTH DEGREE a school becomes 100% negroid.

>Street the school is on becomes renamed MLK BLVD and all the nice homes in the neighborhood where white children used to learn and play are now trap houses full of crack smoking degenerates and the lawns are all rotted away.

MANY SUCH CASES.

>blacks
>dignity
shiggity

iPads are inferior material for the price. They sell on brand name and appearance. As ((())) as you can be.

The homosexuality taxes for users of apple products are above than the users of a Linux or Windows based OS.

Apple make people gay, that is a fact.

Cities like Philadelphia where I live, bus all of their fucking negroes to the nicer, primarily white, suburban outskirts.
>Forcing your white kids to attend one of the dozen or so catholic schools within the area
>Blaming white people leaving for the degradation of the failing philadelphia school district
>Ignoring that you forced them to leave because you ruined your own school districts.

Corrupt, democrat-run, diversityville, Philadelphia.

Yeah they always wanna piece of the good pie.

What are you going on about?

And it was 97.19% White, 1.48% Black or African American in 2000. Niggers say they hate whites but can't wait to go live with them. Disgusting parasites.

I teach at a black school. I can tell you that you do not ever want your children there. Their safety is at risk. Blacks throw objects, scream, swear, flip desks, physically assault you, disrupt the class, and are horrible to be around. They need to have their own schools and stay there. They are a national security risk because of the damage that they are causing to the white youth that have to be stuck with them.

Good. Hypocrite liberal twats like Samantha Bee (who didn't want her son's school to integrate) and other (((New York))) pieces of garbage better not say anything, since their cesspool of a state has all the elitist pieces of shits have their kids in all white schools (NYC is the most segregated place on earth if you don't believe me)

>MLK BLVD
Go anywhere in the country and find me a nice one. I dare you.

That's what pisses me off the most. They are angry they have shittier schools but they won't look at the very reasons that made them shitty in the first place. No responsibility, we dinndu nufffin

Teacher in the family reports similar.

I've only been to a majority-black school a couple of times on field trips, but that was also a small suburban town -> city transition, so I can't quite rightly separate the racial component from the cultural one.

Living now in a different city with a large black component, I can only say that nigs gon' nog.

this did make it pretty easy to buy drugs in high school. the government sat me next to gangsters.

I don't know anything about that... I just want my kids not to use tools that think for them. I just want them to have good basics.

George Washington High School (where Kevin Hart went) is case-in point. Last few years there has been an epiDEMIC of school fights and teachers getting punched. News vans outside the school every day.

Most of the kids don't even live IN THE FUCKING AREA THEYRE INNERCITY GOING TO SCHOOL AROUND THE CORNER FROM 200k+ MIDDLE CLASS HOMES

fuck that. I've seen it happen.

It's the same shit in colorado
Private schools are the most redpilled schools it seems

its called "talking out of both sides of your mouth"-- when you contradict yourself that way.

I am so glad Education has gone back to the states. No more coastal populations determining interior policies.

I've been to all black schools. In middle school-- I saw blacks fight over a piece of cornbread in the cafeteria and stab a kid in the neck with a fork

Good for them, first step to greatness always pisses (((them))) off

Thats why they went after Cosby. He was talking about problems in the black community like how blacks need to fix it. I don't care if he did anything to some women whatever years ago-- it wasn't lying.

"B...but the socioeconomic status of poor individuals creates this problem because our white, male, heteronormative society has created systematic functions of racism!!!!"

How many more fuckin' freebies are we going to give paco and jamal until we admit they're just not going to get their shit together like Chad, Chang and Kim Lee?

Just let him larp, then we'll tell um Guatemala is south and they will rise

>we are going to put these unruly niggers into your schools so they disrupt your classes
>also, you are not allowed to discipline them

I get the idea that handouts are not the solution when all they do is lead to a greater need for handouts.

Crime in recent years from city data.

We have school of choice in my state. Proble with that is, although it was really promulgated by whites to save their kids from shitty minority schools, the negroes use it to go to suburban schools also, where they proceed to nig it up, as they did the schools they came from.

WOW this man speaks the truth just ask Sup Forums about and they will drop redpills on apple.

Thee school district in my county (in bumfuck North Carolina) is giving laptops to kindergartners.

Why is this a thing everywhere in the nation. Maybe segregation and then getting their shit together on their own was/is the solution. Integration has been tried.

The south shall come again!

Sounds like a CP mill

Why? all I can think of is little Borg children. Except really dumb with speech issues.

I hadn't thought of that... hmmm . You don't think--

Jefferson County / City of Birmingham is as corrupt as any third world government on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

>be southerner
>get lectured by cucks all the time about how the south deals with niggers
>send them some niggers
>they deal worse with them

I'm really not sure. "Muh 21st century" I guess.

I was in my junior year of high school when they started giving them out. Most of my time on it was spent playing shitty flash games on whatever websites that weren't blocked. I knew a couple of kids that would watch movies on streaming sites.

>self rule is bad

Aren't the same people that bitch about this the ones demanding self policing and greater representation in poltics? They will get both with this going through.

my biggest issue is that there really isn't any long term study on how using technology like iPads and laptops in a classroom setting will affect development.

I think the final destination is CA anyway.

The federal govt has been trying to force desegregation in Cleveland, MS. The schools had sort of self segregated and no one complained but the fed gov has been forcing them to mix shit up. I read an article with black teachers and students saying the liked their schools and teachers. This just shows its not about what is best for students but it enforce a political agenda.

Well it went to court and the court ruled on it. I guess it was decided on a federal level.

This is purely anecdotal, but I wouldn't say it worked well for us. A couple of teachers didn't allow them to be used in their class. I had one teacher who in the beginning of the semester was going on about how it was "the future" only to give up and go back to paper halfway through the semester because he got too frustrated with it.

Also they kept going on about how you won't survive college without a laptop, but now that I'm in college almost nobody has a laptop in class.

underrated kek.

>Cleveland, MS
Actually majority black. damn. Why bother to mix at that point?! I was raised in the Byram/South Jackson area and it was way too fucked up for me.

You are probably right. All those bitches were groupies who didnt say shit until it was financially and politically convenient.

Teachers always be like:
>when your in Middle school it'll be different
>when your in High school it'll be different
>when your in college it'll be different
>when your in the work force it'll be different

This is always from people who refuse to integrate into the normal workforce and instead choose to live their lives around people a fraction of their age.

Tennessean Master Race reporting in

>pic related
he had to talk shit didn't he.

MS here. Hey TN... hows it been? any such luck there?

This just settled recently. I dont know how to archive but here is the cnn link explaining what happened. Its kind of an interesting study in how they are completely overhauling the district for bs reasons and no one was complaining before hand but after Obama took office the pressure was cranked up.

cnn.com/2017/03/14/us/cleveland-mississippi-school-desegregation-settlement/

What is wrong with this i chose my kids schools based on how many white people are there.

I honestly respect him for having the balls to say it.
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together already knew it, but most of us can't get away with saying that shit to these niggers.
He's lucky he didn't get shot for saying it, and he's absolutely right.
For the record, that Ph.D he has in education isn't an honorary one either, he actually earned it, AA notwithstanding.

Luck in what good sir? No problems
in Gatlinburg where I'm at with liberals or B.S.

Well, if niggers can demand black-only "safe spaces," what's the difference?

dont lower yourself to a standard of equality with ignorant shitskins

I had to jump through a few hoops to keep my daughter from going to a shitty school. Tossed her little ass in AG class to keep her further from the city schools that I live no where near but "zoning". She just has to walk about 150 yards to the bus stop where there are 20 other beautiful young white kids doing the same thing. The principal at her school is no shit either, a nigger was talking shit to my daughter, it was considered sexual harassment and his as was gone the next day.

Before we desegregate schools, shouldn't we first prove, with evidence, that blacks are equal to whites? The Brown v. Board decision was made in 1954, and now it is 2017, and we still don't have any evidence that blacks are equal to whites. In fact, we have a lot more evidence now, and it all shows the opposite, that blacks are inferior not just to whites, but to ALL other races.

We need to segregate blacks into their own schools a priori, and then on a case-by-case basis allow some of them to attend the non-black schools.

>Oh my god this is so racist

Or is it just a suburb wanting its own school district?

What do you think it's about OP?
>Pay taxes
>live in wealthy area to get away from niggers
>schools promote niggers going to their school
Why the fuck would you pay taxes for a school that wasn't giving your child the best?

DIdn't all this shit start happening to him during Obama's administration? Not to be tin-foil.. but it seems odd. As if Obama could have backed him up and it would have been a perfect opportunity for change in the "black community".

>Gatlinburg
carry on then. Looks pretty good there. I don't think you would have any issues.

Equal only under the law, and in truth, not even that from any way you look at it.
You're not wrong though.
As an aside, why does it seem like most of the higher IQ nogs I've met tend to be effeminate?

It didn't fit the narrative, so it's totally possible you're right.
Could just be a media hit job though, saw the same thing during the campaign with Trump.

I think that's the way to play it too. What ever the one side can demand so and another. I mean the only other issue after precedent is set is discriminatory judges.

That is pretty based shit sir. I wish my principle had been like that.

Gatlinburg is wonderful. Too bad about the fires this year. HOw is the rebuild coming?

Jesus Fucking Christ. 32% spics is a low number? You realize they're the reason "whites" have a lower IQ average than Jews right?

I think they should have proved that desegregation would have benefited anyone, first. It would have been easier on us all.

could one legitimately argue I dont want my kids being blamed for something they didnt do (slavery). I want my kids to focus on their education, not social indifference. I feel that my child's education could be hindered because they are worrying about what to say and not to say to jamal without being racist.

The problem with 100% white areas is that they forget what it's like being around niggers and spics. I'm not saying there aren't decent people in either group, but the best way to make someone see the light is to make them live around those groups for some period of time. You'll redpill yourself real fast.

its a dallas suburb bro. Trust me the school my kids go to has the highest number of whites in the district.

Thats the thing in school I never understood was the whole "seperate but equal" deal if the hang up with the law was that the equal end was not upheld then why did they integrate instead of making it equal minimum standards.

Yay!

>tfw for 6 months that I'm here, I am a diesel mechanic and for 4 months in Los Angeles I'm a supervisor for a my uncle's logistics & transportation company
Feels good man

Good, whites shouldn't be forced to associate with niggers, it's impossible to actually go to school with shitskins. Imagine what our schooling system could be if it didn't have to pander to the lowly niggers.

If JFK had lived, he never would have desegregated. You can thank the reactionary Vice President for this shit.

you should only see the comment section on the article... full of bait

That's why (((they))) prey on emotions so much.
A logical course of action never would have lead to this much death and destruction on the home front in the first place.
We would still have the KKK and lynchings, and no where near this level of crime, at least not in our parts of town.
Group punishment may not be fair, but it works, and even the nigs understand it.

lotta people ask that question. You have to keep your representatives responsible.

find me a nigger that won't admit they'd rather be black at a majority white school than white at a majority black school and I'll show you a lying ass nigger. i bet the niggers don't even care. it's the dirty kikes pushing this shit

The only racist view I have of black people is the fact that they are so concerned with race. It's fucking disgusting. If something doesn't go their way, it's the first thing they blame. Your kid lost in a bowling tournament? Must be the racist white peope running it. Your kid failed a test, must be the racist white tracher. You received a 5 over ticket for driving 15 over the speed limit, must be a racist white cop........

Shit gets old really quick, especially when the sheltered white liberal kids buy into it.