ANTIFA ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

We won. Now it's time to sit back, lurk r/anarchism and watch the domestic terrorists cry

Other urls found in this thread:

en-contrainfo.espiv.net/2017/04/27/athens-greece-banner-drop-in-solidarity-with-berkeley-comrades/
youtu.be/SJd2RJg-yH4
youtu.be/2v9E3056Gek
youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA
youtu.be/PgZ1AWCTIZQ
twitter.com/mighty_buzzer
youtube.com/watch?v=Lkr01bWJnM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll probably whine about not being able to wear masks, at a protest with 100+ people without masks.

Cops are leaving.

We didn't win shit. They were there, but unmasked. Some of the using cameras to "counter doxx" us and the others starting petty arguments. They figure at the next event we will come with less people and less gear. It's all part of the plan. Someone is doing their thinking for them. Don't fall for it. Look back through the footage and start doxxing anyone who stands out.

the leddit site is saying they won because the thing got cancelled and trump supporters look like idiots. Yet they didn't even show up

that high school VP and teacher are fucked.

You make a good point, we need to ensure we keep people motivated to keep going to those things. Looks like the police stepping down is over though.

We definitely won today, bigly

they actually think they won today lmao, take a look at /r/anarchism

HELP Sup Forums !!!
en-contrainfo.espiv.net/2017/04/27/athens-greece-banner-drop-in-solidarity-with-berkeley-comrades/

How exactly did you fascists win?

The Ann Coulter speech got cancelled. She even lost the support from the groups that invited her.

Antifa didn't even bother showing up at your lame "Ann Coulter event"
(without Ann Coulter LMAOOO)

You end up just arguing with high schoolers and teenage students in full combat gear.

If this is a win then I can't wait to see how your definition of a loss look like. LOL

The cuck terrorists in that sub are masters of low energy rationalisation. They exist to make sure events like todays don't happen and it did from start to finish with only minor incidents.

Antifa is a joke

Well after the attacks by the antifa such as the stabbing and bike lock the police are probably on a fucking HOT seat.

Mental illness at it's finest. How do you win if you dont even show up???

They won because they were able to spout their so called fascist ideology in berkeley without any violence occurring.

Her speech got read anyway. By Gavin Mccinnes.

>leddit spacing

kill yourself you're actually probably from reddit

If not showing up to a battle is a win then I can't wait to see what your definition of a loss looks like.

The fact that they wanted a speech on campus and they didn't run into interference.

you only win if you dox more commies with public jobs

To be fair, do you want a wall of text?

>How exactly did you fascists win? The Ann Coulter speech got cancelled. She even lost the support from the groups that invited her. Antifa didn't even bother showing up at your lame "Ann Coulter event" (without Ann Coulter LMAOOO) You end up just arguing with high schoolers and teenage students in full combat gear. If this is a win then I can't wait to see how your definition of a loss look like. LOL

Is that better?

Antifa are beyond routed. These faggots are fucking done. As seen today, they literally have no fight left in them.

FUCK COMMUNISTS, FUCK ANTIFA, GET REKT FAGGOTS!

No point in going to a battle if the objective is already achieved.
The goal was to de-platform the fascist Ann Coulter and we already did that.
No point arguing or fighting with a bunch of basement dwellers in combat gear when you can just leave them be and make them look ridiculous in contrast.

HAHAHAHAHA

Face it, you lost because for people that claim to be a superior race, you got played so easily.

Its so laughable. HAHAHAHAHA

And how do you know what Reddit spacing looks like?

Keep telling this yourself, cuckboi.
Antifa is like "amma ganna bash da fash an' sheeeiiit", but the "muh non viyalanz an' we woonz"....Shit, you pathetic cowardly little scrawny twinks and fat genderfluid hairy bitches are so weak you can't even stand a couple of light beatings. Absolutely degenerate.

my defintion of loss includes being born a seamonkey

Her speech was still given, senpai.

Fuck off Mike.

So (((you))) are this one Mike guy I've heard about. How's the Patreon?

The faces of terrorism:

KTVU Organizer calls for protest of Ann Coulter at Cal

youtu.be/SJd2RJg-yH4

BAMN chair Shanta Driver condemns neofascist/alt-right bullying of Berkeley leaders

youtu.be/2v9E3056Gek

LEAVE the bike lock HERO ALONE

youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA

One more, maximum butthurt

youtu.be/PgZ1AWCTIZQ

>antifa get their shit pushed in IN THEIR OWN STRONGHOLD
>next event, cops step up to make sure antifa doesn't get their asses handed to them again

Really makes me think.

>we won guise

sez sausage fingers from mommy's laptop

By some old white dude outside somewhere during a clusterfuck of a rally.

LMAOOOOOOO.

Yup you totally got the upper hand now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well said Russiabro, well said

You wanted to stop the speech, the speech was given anyway.

Ann's speech was still given just by a different person.
Seems like no objective was achieved by Antifa considering the whole point was to stop her speech from being made.
Since the speech was successfully orated in absentia of Ann Coulter the Trump supporters did complete their objective.
Antifa: 0
Nazis: WON (Flawless Victory)

Her speech was still given and other speeches that weren't even scheduled were given as well. This was really more of a hydra effect.

They are not done yet. They will likely try something new, so be on your guard.

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer

You have the saddest twitter account I've ever seen.

LOL except for the fact that you didn't have the proper venue therefore you didn't get to indoctrinate anymore students with your bullshit ideology.

What was accomplished is essentially the equivalent to a guy giving a talk at some alley to rats sitting in the dumpster.

Just take this loss and move on.

i dont want to go there, would you be so kind as to post some screenshots?

>how do we stop 4chans influence on politics

By a white man, something you will never be.

why are you faggots so bad at these psyops

>how many teenagers have they layed the seeds of fascism in

I couldnt go anyfurther I over kek'd

Burned like Dresden.

>how do we stop the truth's influence on politics?

Well considering how you fascists were easily played today, why would I want to be a white man.

Turns out White people are not even half as clever as they think they are.

It wasn't about Ann

Antifa trying to save face amongst themselves is equally pathetic and adorable, they really are a bunch of kids sucked into a whacky cult that tricked them into roleplaying their way as ISIS into domestic terrorism charges. Bunch of fucking retards.

It's not about Ann

>finds picture of one single non white wearing a bikini with the malaysian flag on it
>country of 43 million
>one photo of one black person.
>43 million other people.
>one
>forty three million

Malaysia is 78.5% white according to a 2009 census.

Its also 4.2% sub saharan african. Ill do the math for you because i know its hard.

Your picture is one black woman out of 1.8 million black people in malaysia.

Thats enough people for you to find a picture or two of a blacks.

Jesus dude, do you vote, too?

>Sup Forums
>white

You have to go back

Face it mate, you lost today.

Ann Coulter speech cancelled.
Lost support from people who invited her.
Antifa didn't show up so the fascists in full combat gear went and argued with high school kids and college students. (Bad optics here)

Just take this loss mate.

The Teacher at that highschool brainwashing kids as well as the Vice Principal. Deserve an awaking

4can ruins everything REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The stupidity of these r/anarchism people is almost unfathomable.

Half the posts is about banning and censoring other forums. "How do we support the working people" THE TRUMPERS ARE THE WORKING PEOPLE. YOU'RE DIRECTLY OPPOSING THE WORKING CLASS YOU DEGENERATE FAGGOTS.

I'm saying this as sort of an anarchist myself. I don't like central government at all. The county where I live has been a functional anarchy for periods of time during history (some of which quite long), and it while it isn't a sustainable thing, it is still good as long as it lasts, and I would like to see it in my lifetime. It is also quite possible to transition into another state without war or chaos, but whatever.

because you dont understand what facism is and call everyone you dont like a facist.
because antifa is made up out of actual, unironic communists

>Antifa exists to stop pro-Trump, pro-free speech events from happening
>The pro-Trump, pro-free speech event today went on with out a hitch
>Sup Forumslacks got to argue with normies and far left idiots while cosplaying
>most of antifas terrorist foot soldiers are currently in an FBI interrogation room ratting on their comrades

Antifags have a funny idea of winning

No pity for the degenerates. They are in dire need of a couple of their heads being cracked open by the same people they tried to "bash". That particular treatment usually helps them to regain their senses, so to speak.

Also, while many of you anons are seeing today's rally to be cringy af. you may want to consider, that these are, for the most part, just pro-trump normies or CivNats, so what do you expect? It may be just a begining of something much more organized and far less cringy, like NordeFront, for example.

Keep up with your mental gymnastics babi

McInnis is fringe-tier and the only reason people listen to Lauren is because of her looks. None of them have mainstream appeal. Antifa got what would be a huge event to downsize into fuck-all in a week.

Antifa exists to deny Fascists a platform.
We did just that.
There's no point in going to Berkeley to fight when we already won. What would be the point.
If Fascists want to play dress up and argue with college students and high school kids, now why the hell would we want to stop that.

You give people the rope and they hang themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this faggot pictured
Has it really come to this? Jesus Fucking Christ.

define facism for me wouldya?

>WE DIDNT SHOW UP SO WE WON!
>that level of delusion
Jesus Christ, how do they even type that shit with a straight face?

>lurk r/anarchism
>lurk r/
Fuck outta here.

They're such pedantic faggots and liars.

>throw punches at events
>opposition prepares accordingly
>don't show up for whatever reason, opposition shows up wearing stuff that would protect them from punches
>"lol look at these losers just looking for a fight against us peace loving harmless hippies totally unprovoked. The media is totally gonna think we're peaceful and they're the crazy ones now. Fuggn fascists!"

>Implying this kid isn't adorable and endearing as fuck

I bet you think Justin bieber is what a cool kid looks like.

>sez
THE AVERAGE ANTIFA MEMBER EVERYONE

Hi Mike

An extra ration of vodka for this one

Mike, your mom called. She wont be able to bring you to the sleepover tonight so your dad will be here to pick u up later.

don't you remember user? If you fight your enemies, they win.

Anti-Antifa is such a stupid fucking name, holy shit.
Just call the group "Fascists" or something.

He's a failed artist who snitches on us and spams stupid shit here because we didn't donate to his Patreon when he drew shit. You newfags should at least lurk before opining.

Also Reddit spacing is that faux MLA bullshit people on the politics subs do where they act like they're writing a paper

by double spacing every line like the little

hivemind hellions they are. It's really fucking

stupid and doesn't do much for them anyway.

Most of those dudes aren't fascists though. Do you even know what a fascist is or are you making a cheesy joke?

This fake-win argument sounds like it makes sense for a second until you think about it and realize that it doesn't. They aren't anti-AnnCoulter, they are anti-FA and they clearly perceive the people who were present today to be 'fascists', which means they cucked and are just making excuses for the cowardice. People Antifa perceive to be fascists came to Berkley, socialized, gave speeches and left. That's what occurred. Antifa did not show up because they were going to be stomped by hundreds of armed patriots.

Wow really because I sure did see a whole lot a fascists espousing fascist views on the streams

you mean anti-communists
hth

This
If they're interesting in fighting fascists as one would think "anti-fascist action" would, they would have fought with the hundred or so fascists their saying their mean fascist things
But they aren't, they were interested in sucker-punching a 53 year old woman and once that target wasn't an option they simply declared that they "won" as they let dozens of other fascists free reign in the streets

>People conversing and discussing all day
>Nice day in the park
>Antifa pussied out

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkr01bWJnM4

We are against giving Fascists a platform. Your ideas don't deserve to be legitimize by being given a proper platform.

Ann Coulter's Speech was cancelled and the people who invited her no longer backs her.

Letting Fascists have their "Ann Coulter event" while in full combat gear and arguing with normal people is a good thing.

It makes you idiots look even more ridiculous now. It gives the impression that you people came there looking for a violent confrontation. This only helps in delegitimizing you people.

This is a win on so many levels. Just face it, you lost this time. Maybe next time, try to apply that superior Aryan brain of yours to think strategically.

HAHAHAHAHA

Or whatever.

institutional power is busing them after the professor and mayor took heat from their last chimpout
that's why you have the aclu, sanders, warren all making statements
so now they will try to lay low in hopes that republicans will stop calling their bluff

Cheesy joke.

>The fascists

Kill yourself faggot

If you won, why are you here trying to convince us you won instead of celebrating victory with your "comrades"?

Because they're all locked up and ratting on each otther, right now

Given that before your retard antifa chimpouts there WEREN'T hundreds of people stylizing themselves as fascists in public and now there seem to be more you would think that your strategy of winning people's hearts by smashing windows and pepper-spraying bystanders was backfiring

But you don't think because you're an inbred chimp

I already celebrated. Now I just want to be smug and piss you off by rubbing it in your face.

>tfw my city is full of antifa iconography everywhere and I can't find these faggots to give them a stick to the head.
At least you can do that, Helleanon.

Irrelevant. The goal is to deplatform Fascists.
We did just that.

Oh the protest was Thursday, damn we thought it was Friday...

Your "victory" sounds alot like covering your ears with your hands and screaming LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU YOU HAVE NO PLATFORM WE WON LALALA

Well isn't the point to deplatform you people.
Is that not a win?

You deplatformed Gavin and Lauren?

>child interested in politics
>loves his country
>parents take him to events
And we're suppose to mock the kid? Becuse he gets fed too much??

Fuck off (((you))) fucking faggot before we turn you into a lampshade

Yup exactly

These pussy boys are finally facing real opposition, so now Antifa is running away with their tail between their legs

They're pathetic weaklings, we will dominate them.