That means Brits and Burgers stay out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3G_Capital
youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be Brit
>Wants to watch tv
>Pays subject cuck fee for his royal majesty the hag

(USER WAS SENT TO SADIQ KHAN'S ISLAMIC RE-EDUCATION CAMP FOR RECALCITRANT BRITS FOR THIS POST)

Count me in. Carry a couple of pics of her around with me everywhere I go.

Stuarts were the last house to rightfully occupy the british throne

God Save the Queen is still our anthem for a reason.

But it isn't user.

Proudly so.

Although God Defend New Zealand is a good b-side

Right, burgers find it impossible to stay out of shit that's none of their business. Par for the course I guess.

No worries, long live her majesty

What is that fucking thing? 20 generations of inbred looks like that?

Damn

Shit, its Mr Burns as the vampire. Has been ages since I saw the Simpsons treehouse of horror IV. Thanks danebro, might watch it tonight

The union of Canada, New Foundland, New Zealand, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Rhodesia, Australia, South Africa, Saint Helena, Bermuda, Ireland, Hong Kong when?

Did I miss any?

Ascension Island.
Malta.

i always find it odd to see so many fellow royalists in New Zealand

You are entirely dependent on America. Fuck off

Her eyes look like cameras

Tristan da Cunha
British Guiana

Do we want Aden back? Or that shithole Palestine?

Being American and defying British demands.

POST POST POST POST POST POST

>20 generations of inbred looks like that?
Surprisingly no. The royal Danish family looks somewhat outlandish to the rest of us, exactly because they tended to find spouses from far-far away. So what you are looking is basically race mixing (not out right niggers in the mix ofc)
Oh yeah, and a three packs a day habit probably didn't help much.

Next one is a bit easier on the eye. Crown Prince picked her up down-under (nah, them other down-unders)

100% loyal

Only because our media is so sjw leftwing 'we all proud pakehas now look at everyone doing a haka, them monarchists are just tea cosy, three ducks on the wall and Edmonds cook book throwbacks.

Plenty of monarchists still about mate. We just get fed a constant diet of a the 'new improved' NZ full of pasifika/chink/maori/indian crap

Where's all the Canadians? Why is this thread full of only New Zealanders?

Doesn't anyone else out there want to help us see a return to the Empire.

Also proud of all my NZ brothers standing up ITT to be counted

BEWBS.

Nice. Does she speak Danish yet? How does she handle your crazy g sound

she has really succulent titties

Fuck the Queen

She learned to speak better danish in 40 days than her father in law learned en 40 years.
Needless to say that, that particular achievement went down pretty well with us plebs.
And while there is a tiny bit of foreign accent she can use both the ooooh no, no-no-no. No way I can say what I was about to say on Sup Forums without it getting turned into something else.

I'll be a Monarchist when the Queen finds her balls again, takes control of the country, and throws the shitskins out.

Fuck your queen
Up the provos

That's not gonna happen. Ever

This is why we dump Westminster and create a new British Empire in exile with the Dominions that fought so hard to keep this shit together.

Ours too.

>Carry a couple of pics of her around with me everywhere I go.
I've got a pair of fivers in my wallet too

i like her but i'm excited to get some younger blood in the throne

What a beautiful song.

This, we need better Monarchs, British monarchs.

Is she still on your money as well? Nice

Expecting any day now for the announcement she will be replaced by a complete unknown indigenous freedom fighting trannie from 140 years ago.

Orange Leaf reporting in.

Starting to develop a new found respect for New Zealanders. Cheers Brothers.

I'm hoping it skips a generation and goes to William.

Fuck you Leaf shit country wouldn't even have food or water if it wasn't for USA

I'm distant cousins to the Queen, so yes I'm loyal.
I'm also like 22nd great grandson of Edward II.

Only on the $5 notes, the others all have various local figures

oh and every coin, of course

on the other hand, cucks changed our citizenship pledge so it doesn't mention loyalty to her

I can be loyal to Her Majesty the Queen, and still be friends with you Ameribro. I know, America is a very important partner to Canada. Who said it wasn't? Stop being so jealous, we still love you fuckers too.

>Fuck you Leaf shit country wouldn't even have food or water if it wasn't for USA

What did he mean by this?

Fuck the queen

Hey guys, I think the concept of royalty is ridiculous, and what's going on in this thread???

Someone already did. She did have offspring you know.

Brazillian company Leafbro, I know... I know. So is Hortons...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3G_Capital

>on the other hand, cucks changed our citizenship pledge so it doesn't mention loyalty to her

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucken aye!

Get in here my proddy brother

We will make you our ambassador to the United States. Maybe you can work to see if anyone there wants to go pre 1776.

It'll be a fairer, kindler partnership this time.

by distant I mean like 15th cousins, 8 times removed. That's not too far, is it? :)

can we bring back titles, so I can own a state?

I'll make it a dukedom.

says the leaf. hahahhahahahahahah

Sure thing. What state you want?

Or what state would be easiest to secure? I'm thinking Maine. We can lay claim to it, then send troops over the border to back this claim.

Can sign a peace treaty and gather the troops to overtake Vermont and NH.

I'll take Maine, sure, I don't mind the weather. I like coasts anyway, so I can get a nice sailboat.

Can we have Hawaii? Fuck it's cold here...

It has been snowing all week. Not even kidding :-(

Death to the Jew puppet Windsors.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU

eat shit

No thanks, you poor starving fuckers need it more than me.

Bon apatite

PLEASE TAKE US BACK

Since when do we take orders from you?

i'd be loyal to her cunt is she was 90 years my younger

I love Her Majesty the Queen, but I don't know how to feel if Prince Charles takes over.

I feel bad for him, monarchy will probably die with him. Her Majesty Elizabeth I had that charm and living under her rule exclusively was very pleasant, but this is probably the end of the line.