Jew Evidence

I'll be with my Isreal loving Cuckservative parents this weekend. What can I use as proof that we shouldn't be supporting Isreal, without sounding anti semitic?

Other urls found in this thread:

birthofanewearth.blogspot.de/2017/02/book-about-killing-gentile-children.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA&t=751s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take a shit, then march it into your parents bedroom; explaining it must go there, because everywhere else belongs to israel

my mom has gone full 1488 this past week

maybe something is in the air

I didn't say anything but just reinforced what she was saying with shit about communism being jewish, central banking being jewish, media being jewish, neocons being jewish, ivanka being jewish

Your mother doesn't yell at niggers in the Hardee's? Shit I am embarris about how bad my mom is at hiding her power level. She keeps yelling nigger at everyone who gets her sandwich wrong.

There's a difference between being redpilled and being retarded

Yes. But I can't directly insult her like that, I honor my father and mother.

Ask them why America SHOULD support Israel and then pick apart their justification.

You don't understand cuckservative logic:

>Why should America support Israel?
>Because they are the USA's greatest ally.
>How are they the USA's greatest ally?
>Because America supports Israel.

Rather then tell her why we shouldn't, ask her why we should, them denounce her logic.

tell your mom that they did 9/11

>without sounding anti semitic

>us gives Israel 3 bill a year
>they literally do nothing for us

>us gives Israel 3 bill a year
>they literally do nothing for us

Redpills are on the way. As soon as I'm not mobile.

but you should support israel. It's their God given state.

Here's a bestseller in Israel.
birthofanewearth.blogspot.de/2017/02/book-about-killing-gentile-children.html?m=1

this shit right here

Ask them to teach you abbout the history of their star.

oh boy here we go

youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA&t=751s

first 10 or so minutes is enough. The rest will solidify their hatred.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society.In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons. - Edward L. Bernays

"for we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding it's sphere of influence on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conspcripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficent machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations." -John F. Kennedy

"It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace. It is people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have a soil where they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, in Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague, Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere."-Adolph Hitler

It's a matter of looking up the Kalergi plan, Barbara Spectre, Ben gurion, Theodore Kaufman, Maurice Samuel, Goldwin Smith, Menachem Begin, Israel Cohen, Ariel Sharon, Golda Meir, Noel Ignatiev, Ilya Ehrenburg, George Soros, Joe Slovo, Rav Touitou, Frans Timmermans, Baruch Efrati, Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Robin Morgan, Susan Sontag, Simeon Ben-Iudah, Abraham Foxman, Unni Wikan, Martin Schulz, Angela(Rebekah Dorothea) Merkel (Kasner), Peter Sutherland, Nicolas Sarkozy, ... it is a very long list of jews stating as plain as day that they want the white race gone.

This

Ask them what Israel has ever done for us and why should we be supporting them? Why do they deserve billions of dollars? Why are they our greatest ally instead of France or the U.K.?