Rich Millennials Get Cucked by Music Festival

Anyone heard of the Fyre music festival that is falling apart right now.

Basically they hyped up this concert of a "private island" in the Bahamas about a year ago using instagram models and cool videos and websites.

Now that it is beginning tomorrow, it turns out it was too good to be true and it is actually located next to a Sandals Resort on a giant public island.

People booked rooms looking like beach villas that turned out to be tents.

The “private flights” have turned into chartered 737 flights complete with shitty economy seats and a bag of chips for each person.

Actual images attached

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5kY3RsmKo
fyrefestival.com
billboard.com/articles/business/7776282/blink-182-cancels-fyre-festival
fyrefestival.com/schedule
twitter.com/FyreFraud/status/857660012122058752
fashionista.com/2016/12/fyre-festival-models-2017?0376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol jesus, it looks like a fucking fema death camp from one of alex jones' fever dreams

sweet, a bag of chips

Does it have a ball pit?

HAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!!

I'd rather go to the Sandals place I think

This was their original video

youtube.com/watch?v=mz5kY3RsmKo

so a repeat of dashcon

where can we observe and enjoy their disappointment, OP? You've provided none
it's like you're not even trying

>((((MUSIC FESTIVALS)))))

DIE

NORMIE

SCUM

post a fucking link faggot OP

Reports are still coming in as there isn't much wifi

My sides.

Moar

> upgraded food

is that like activated almonds and such?

I heard something about this on Sirius on one of the dance music channels. Wow. I didn't know it was this bad.

So these people booked tickets without even seeing where the island was or if it existed? And the housing stuff doesn't even specify the building type or amenities, that's like on the most basic 1990's style site for any hotel or tourist establishment in the Bahamas. Two seconds on Google shows there is no Fyre Cay but the festival was planned on Great Exuma island or one of its associated islands, allegedly owned by Pablo Escobar (no proof behind this claim though). This is like rich kid dashcon hahaha.

I wish you posted more of a story OP, I googled around and nothing too crazy, Everyone seems to expect they'll get ripped off

>music festival

ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhaahhaahhahahaaahhahaahhahahahashahahahahahahahahahashjahahahahahahahahhaahahahbah

how much did these morons pay?

Who the fuck goes to a festival to sit in some house?

You go there to do a lot of drugs and pass out in a tent.

Tickets were listed from a couple thousand dollars to $20k+ EACH for bigger packages.

fyrefestival.com

>edm Jews outjewing raving jews
I always wanted to go to a edm festival but then, I realize it is ground zero for normie degeneracy. I am much happier going on a solo trip and get connected to the locals, maybe fuck a at along a way than (((raving))).

day pass is 4hundred bucks, the whole weekend thing including flights, room, etc is 4k

lol reked

This looks like some nigger-tier festival with nigger music for niggers.
At least when the Phish hippies do the beach fests in Mexico or wherever, they rent out resorts and shit.

If these people were so rich in the first place, why would they be booking tents?

Who are these pissed off? Need pics and age and info.

AHAHAHAH!!! Great. Really anything that rides these fucking self-entitled rich plebs is altright with me.

Blink just cancelled.

billboard.com/articles/business/7776282/blink-182-cancels-fyre-festival

no massage then?

fyrefestival.com/schedule

lol, this shit was put on by ja rule

fpbp

Who?

"An article earlier this month in the Wall Street Journal said that as of late March, "Some artists still hadn’t been paid what they were owed based on the terms of their contracts," although "the event’s promoters in recent days made progress in catching up with payments, and in some cases have paid acts in full."

Glamping, nigga. Actually, a lot of the credible fests have VIP packages for the lazy and/or rich fucks to show up and have a nice tent with all the amenities set up for them already, so they don't have to bring any gear or do any work to set it up. Even a couple of venues like The Gorge in Washington offer that. So I guess season fest vets would expect the same level of "luxury".
Unfortunately, there are a lot of really unscrupulous fly-by-night promoter wannabes who have no problem taking tons of money and then disappearing without delivering a good festival or paying the vendors or the bands. The whole scene attracts a shady element anyway, due to all of the drugs and degeneracy.

>EDM

I am totally and genuinely surprised.

>MILLENNIALS BTFO

WOuld literally give anything to be put back in camp Q at bonnaroo. we wuz kangz and stayed lit. fyre is going to be an absolute disaster

BLACKED festival

All that Burning Man rich kid dollars was too much of a temptation.

Good. Fuk em.

LOL someone just posted this

Let's ask what Ja Rule thinks about this

this is how they are giving people their luggage

>ayo we'll give you $100, food, a tent, and all the white bitches you can fuck
>whatever you steal is yours just don't get caught

>none of them have makeup
kek

they didnt get to prepare for anything

they've all been sitting on a beach getting rained on all day waiting for the tents and amenities to get set up. lol

THEY'RE GETTING THE REFUGEE EXPERIENCE THEY ALL WANTED! AAAHAHAHAHAHHA

kek - looks like an actual fema camp

Why is Rammstein handing out luggage?

Like, oh my god Becky, I totally get the traumatic plight of the Syrians now! We should totally let in all the muslims because not having amenities is like totally inhumane and stuff.

twitter.com/FyreFraud/status/857660012122058752

WE WUZ REFUGEEZ N SHIT

>conning rich white people that pay top dollar for nigger music into living like refugees
wtf I love Ja Rule now

>faggots on an island

Where is Saint Anders when we need him????

My god, it looks like the type of place that would have a designated shitting beach.

is Mr Rule /ourguy/ now?

so it's like scooby doo

glorious

jesus it really does look like a fema death camp

What if the cartels plan to kidnap them all and hold them for ransom?

I hope at least the drugs are good. They're gonna need them.

jfc just go to edc lmao

>twitter.com/FyreFraud/status/857660012122058752
fuck, that twitter acc is nice

Who the fuck doesn't set up the tents the day before?
FFS that's terrible organisation

Lmao looks like a refugee camp in Turkey.

It's not like they can just leave either, they're stuck on some fucking Island.

Holy fuck this is golden

People who stack mattresses in the dirt and leave them out in the rain

kek

>alex jones' fever dreams

Top Fucking Kek

Hhaha fucking stupid normies fall for this shit.

>once owned by pablo escobar
wtf i love cocaine now

It's literally a fema camp

>www.relieftents.com/

Double kek

This was aimed towards women so hard.

>A new and exciting place to spend daddy's money.

This is the best way to start the morning, I'll be riding this good feeling for the rest of the day lads.

Can you imagine the Millenials getting drafted to fight a war? They'd lose. Badly.

It is co-founded by a has-been cRapper and some literally who entrepreneur born in the early 90's.

FPBP

,,But wait, there's more! Fyre Cay also holds more than $1 million worth of treasure, which we'd like to think was hidden by the Instamodels themselves, Easter egg-style. Like, Hadid probably buried a pair Made Gold jeans and a gift card to Rubirosa underneath a palm tree or something. So if you find yourself bored in between musical acts — which also poses the question, will there be wi-fi? — explore the island and dig for gold, jewels or maybe a hidden immunity idol. "Join us. It's Lit," says an actual sentence on Fyre Festival's website."
fashionista.com/2016/12/fyre-festival-models-2017?0376
HAHAHAHGAHAHA

im dying, this is amazing.

Its real

say what you will about hippies, they can build a damned yurt.

HOW MUCH DID TICKETS COST?

I NEED TO PUT THIS INTO PERSPECTIVE

I'd go for Ja himself. 90s nostalgia is bif right now anyway.

See

That's genius.
>We tried to give you a million dollars in treasure but you never found it. sorry.

Hahahahahah oh thats some good schadenfreude right there

Was just about to post this, kek

>fashionista.com/2016/12/fyre-festival-models-2017?0376

>As for prices, this festival does not come cheap. Packages start at $1,500, which covers the flight from Miami to Fyre Cay, ticketed admission, meals and hospitality.

This is fucking hilarious, how will normies ever recover?

FOUR THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

450 USD per day
No tent

What did (((they))) mean by this

who says rappers arnt the poets of the modern age

We Hotel California now!!

Anyone here want to set up a Sup Forums village at The Gathering of the Juggalos this year?

Don't forget the 50 dollar processing fee, goy

lel

Is there anything more degenerate than normies who spend all their time and money to go to these "music festivals?"