German paramedic is fired for drawing a Hitler moustache on a migrant following a drug overdose

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4450612/German-medic-fired-drawing-Hitler-moustache-migrant.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

A German paramedic has been fired after drawing a Hitler moustache on a migrant who was being taken to hospital following a suspected drink and drugs overdose.

He sent a photo to his colleagues of a comatose man with the infamous facial hair drawn on in a blue biro alongside the caption: 'Victim#1 - today: trendy beards.'

A friend responded with a tasteless quip about the Nazi Holocaust writing: 'the Yolocaust', and another wrote: 'Oh, how peaceful it slumbers.'

Wagner is not seen but can be heard saying: 'Are you coming into the hospital with us to get sober?'

His patient responds weakly: 'Yes.'

Days later Wagner appeared to realise he was in the wrong and posted in the group chat: 'A few lines on the video I posted - it shows how not to do it.

'I pledge to do better.'

And a day later he pleaded with fellow users to erase everything he had posted, adding: 'I have to accept the consequences of my actions and will today hand in my notice.'

He got what he deserved for blatant stupidity.

The paramedic, i mean.

was totally worth it though right?

Fucking hilarious. Agree with him getting canned though. Why would you share that with your name attached to it? It's like people doing shit that'll get them fired at work and posting it to Facebook. He should've just posted it online anonymously or shared it with nothing tracing back to him doing it.

>migrant
>drug overdose

drugs are halal ?

probably still wouldve been caught just be sharing it at all

Is it worth losing your job and making yourself unemployable in your field at least in the region you worked for the near future over a hitler moustache joke?
I'd say probably not, no.

He must have been quintessentially British

I don't ink so but how do you say: "do as I say not as I do"?
When it comes down to it you will notice that religious people are overall pretty hypocritical. Muslims are too.

The only mistake he made was not using feces for the stache.

Stupid to do it if you're not going to try to be anonymous, but he shouldn't be fired. Disgusting useless migrants are worth less than trained, active paramedics. Fuck these scum of the Earth migrants, they're only positive contribution is to become pig food. In fact medics should feed them more drugs while they're asleep.

>it's okay to destroy someone's livelyhood over a joke

You're disgusting.

Agreed, thank god he will be replaced by a skilled migrant

Good, that's tasteless and racist for what the paramedic is done. Hopefully his actions will show that it is no longer tolerated to be a narrow minded racist in this modern age. I'm not sure why he wasn't charged with hate crime

Germany is Dar-al Harb. As long as they spread Allah's word, everything is forgiven and everything is permitted.

right on the money, was born a muslim and the blatant hypocrisy really turned me off the whole idea of religion

All these cunts preaching to pray x times a day either don't do it or do, but are also extremist in every other way and don't contribute anything to society except shitty preaching

>inb4 ahmed, i'm brown and been shitposting here longer than most of you

He did that to himself. Nobody destroyed his livelihood but he himself alone by being unprofessional and stupid.
Own up to the consequences of your own actions, dumbo.

>60%

Good for you, Nigel. Honestly.

This is a masterpiece. I have no doubt he apologized only with a gun to his head.

>damage control

this b8