>be american
>visit store
>see nothing of interest
>leave
>get harassed by police
>get scared and run
>get fucking shot like 30 times
>die

Reminder that bootlickers WILL defends this, Americunts could really learn a thing or two from countries that aren't massively authoritiarian shitholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_Aquk4ME
youtube.com/watch?v=6lQ51O3i1fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>White

He's fucking Mexican.

Coming from the country with more cameras then people.

He's fucking Mexican. He only looks white to you because your surrounded by rapefugees

Don't fucking run.

he was a career criminal. nothing of value was lost

Chucklevision

a guilty conscience will get you killed, as it should

don't run from cops, if you do then you are guilty and deserve to die on the spot

>DUDE JUST DON'T RUN
ok
>go for a jog
>get shot
hmm...

If you are carrying a gun and police are politely talking to you put your hands up drop to your knees and tell them you have a gun

>running from cops is a crime punishable by instant death
kek. get that cop's dick out of your mouth

He was a good guy. He did not do anything wrong. He was on his way to an Ivy League college, about to get his Rhodes Scholarship on track. We really do need a larger sum of money to sustain such programs.

White Lives Matter

>reaches for gun

Yeah maybe they didnt need to unload that many bullets in to him, but come the fuck on OP

4/10, i replied to your bait

lol he pulled a gun you fucking leaf, but what would you know, you'll be dead in 5 years thanks to your countries' faggification of police.

its called a mag dump and they do it for a reason. cops die thinking that one or two shots is enough to incapacitate someone, especially a nigger or spic like in this case.

Who cares

He was armed and fleeing. You don't get to flee from the police at all, let along while you are suspected of a crime and armed. That was a justified shooting.

Why did he run??

That's the real question.

As a fellow white person, this deeply disturb me.
I hope the next prayer to Mecca will calm me.

>itt americucks bootlick
>inb4 muh cops kill niggers!!1!

Police are the source of rampant degeneracy in society, and should never be trusted.

also when a youtube link is embedded it skips the sign in verification age test.
interesting

>innocent
No
>white
No

>guy is totally uncooperative with police
>constantly reaching deep into his pocket
>resists arrest
>gets magdumped

I see nothing wrong here.

at least the cameras do not shoot innocent people

>cop disarms man
>uses same gun to empty entire clip in man despite man no longer being a threat

anyone care to explain this

>reaches for his gun several times
he's begging to be executed

>gun on the waistband
>last name Sanchez

literally not white

>shooting unarmed man is justified

explain this please.

If the initial call wasn't regarding a felony with the firearm, then the shooting was not justified, with his own weapon no less. Once he was disarmed they should have given task direction instead of immediately firing, and mag dumping was unnecessary. Gratuitous.

Op and Muslim is a fag.... The police have good reasons by keep the rebellious American down cause if we get too crazy we will spill over into your country and destroy it.....seriously think about it America is full of crazy people...imagine instead of our highly trained armed forces you guys get fucking black thugs and our white trash...We'll destroy your country faster than islam...We need to purge shit every now and then.

>20 fucking shots point blank
>DO NOT MOOOOOOOOVE

kek

Carrying 2 guns is not unusual, is a kinda popular trick among criminals

>Nicolas Sanchez
Seems hwite to me right OP?
>Guaranteed replies.

I like it when my police are not cucks.

Cop did it all right.

fuck...imagine having a gun pointed at you..Wouldn't you want to kill the fucker?

so i guess you wouldn't mind if i came over to where ever you were, threatened you with a no no win situation (i.e. do what i say or you're going to do it any way via force), then proceeded to murder you. that's ok, with you correct?

Been drunk as shit and searched by police in Britain a dozen times, I've never been shot for fucking reaching into my pockets even though I was told over and over not to do it.

You gag on the semen of cops its ok.

why was that other cop yelling and pointing an ar-15 at the customers? fucking power-tripping piece of shit.

that's possible, but you can clearly hear the police say "he's got A gun", not, "he's got gunS". he was already on the floor and disarmed, facing away and they just unloaded on him. fuck that.

LOL female police a great idea
youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_Aquk4ME

You can easily hide a 38 under your underwear ya know.

Lol like you can get guns in London..The not too many illegal guns over there right?

>can't buy plastic butter knife.
>let pakis bum your mum.

>BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM
>DO NOT MOVE!!!

>london
Wouldn't go near it pal.

>white

Huhuhu good one lad.

>>get scared and run
?

i never wish ill or bad on anyone. but hopefully the universe will serve you up a situation where you will get completely fucked over by the cops, and ultimately railroaded by the court system, so you can see just how corrupt and disgusting the system really is.
the police are not your friends. they are never your friends. they are on their own team. they murder at will and them clear themselves of all the charges. they are not here to protect you. they are there to be hired thugs to keep the population up in jails and prisons so everyone in the chain gets their pay day. from the arresting officer, to the clerk who does the paperwork, to the lawyer you will need, to the judge that will give no fucks about you. you sad, stupid, bootlicking faggot. land of the free?

no. it's land of the most people incarcerated on the entire earth. america is #1? yes, it's #1 in amount of its own citizens in jail. go fuck yourself.

this is hilarious

>10 shots
>dont move
>handcuffs

That was cold blooded murder.

He emptied an entire magazine in him after they took him to the ground.

You triple nigger he didn't pull a gun. They saw he had a gun while he pulled his clothes up. They said they wanted to "talk " to him but they reached for him like they were scooby doo ghosts or something so the guy freaked out. He didn't reach for his gun, he was just walking backwards because fuck, they were about to crack his skull open. And they did.

Those are not policemen.

The takedown was necessary, he was reaching for his rear waistband as he turned to run. Magdumping into a subdued target was unjustifiable.

>Holding gun in his baggy ass jeans
>2nd officer sees it and says "Don't reach for the gun in your pocket"
>Man runs because he is a felon and they saw his gun
>Man is chased and so he pulls gun when grabbed
>Man gets off one shot after being grabbed
>Cops spray him down
This man is also not white or innocent
Nice try Muhammed

What's a worse idea, female soldiers or cops?

He was a lethal threat. He had a firearm on him and was running to get into position to attempt to murder the police officers. You employ lethal force to stop an enemy from being able to employ lethal force against you. By firing on him they protected their lives. You can't just shoot his gun out of his hand in a real life situation or say oh well I grabbed the gun he was reaching for with the intention of killing me so now there is no threat. You can fire on someone who is physically assaulting you, because they pose the threat of grabbing your firearm and killing you.
You have to be ale to tell the difference between legitimate force and pure psychopathy like this bitch.

> Nicholas Sanchez
> Sanchez

Zero fucks given. Go elsewhere with your antifa D&C thread, faggots.

>it's only possible to carry one gun at a time

>dangerous criminial

>innocent
>runs

>I always conceal carry multiple firearms, especially vibrating ones up my ass

>You came here from Europe, you saw how great the Americans were, you said to yourselves "they are white, and so am I, therefore the greatness of America is in me", but that just isn't true
Your kind belongs in Sweden and other EU shitholes getting cucked like a bitch, go back

Yeah, there's a lot of degenerate faggots that deserve to be in jail.
We're better off for it.
If you wanna talk about specific crimes that shouldn't be punishable, like doing drugs, fine, but there are endless amounts of retards committing crimes that effect innocent people every day and they need to be jailed.

>implying people have no ways of getting guns in the UK

just because its illegal doesn't mean it doesnt happen dipshit

>what it's like being an edgy 11 year old

You may be retarded. You should have that looked at.

Will Canada start taking in Americans as refugees?

I don't do crimes, and I can contribute

FPBP

>be thug
>police called on you
>"what I do?"
>"Get over here"
>"Look I got nuffin" while he shows his fucking gun tucked into his waistband like an AFRICAN GENTLEMAN
>runs away reaching for his gun
>gets slammed and shot to pieces
>"DON'T MOVE!!!"

Atleast he didn't move

>I always conceal carry multiple firearms, especially vibrating ones up my ass
If you were from europe I would excuse you naivety about crime but you're from a country with millions of gangster niggers just like mine.
Career criminals do all kinds of tricks, carrying a second gun is extremelly easy and a useful trick to get rid of a naive cop.

>bootlickers
kys commie

That don't do that shit here, don't fucking give them the fucking idea my Hue friend

Like this, looks like fine African gentleman found themselves a shotgun and decide to go hunting.
youtube.com/watch?v=6lQ51O3i1fk

But it's good that you as a law abiding citizen can't own a gun right?

You can't really CC a double barreled shotgun. If you're talking handguns, shooting a policeman would get the entire county on your arse so they aren't too worried.

it's bretty good, since it'll most likely be used on himself or a loved one

I got scared and ran from the FBI once. Tried to commit suicide by crashing a car into mar-a-lago

Those fuckers are scary, running is the only way out

the uk is a failing shit hole full of nigger aids infested muslim cunts

Shotguns are one of the few things he could legally own.
Likewise

LMAO DUDE AT LEAST THE TELESCREENS DON'T SHOOT US LIKE THE CRIMINALS OF OLD DID

UK is significantly whiter than the US

Remember the terrorist from paris?The one who lived months in his mother house after killing cops and civilians?

Know your rights and fuck the police and hang all the judges and lawyers

>He settles for bike theft after failing to kill with his shotgun in a gun free zone.

Classic

i completely agree that there is crime. but facilities in every state "guarantee 100% occupancy" in their jails. the district attorney of every state usually has a 99% conviction win rate. thousands of innicent people are jailed every single day for literally doing nothing, and ending up with "records" afterwards. it's all bullshit because they are fake losses being taken by the accused. imagine playing a game where the opponent won literally 99% of the time. you'd call it hax. well that's what it is. the american people are being abused and cheated in court and it needs to stop.

Yeah that is really great that you could find yourself unarmed against someone with a shotgun. That someone could randomly kill you and you would have no means of defending your self and they would even assume you are unarmed.
>Stop being immoral
>Start conceal carrying

That's France for you.

The problem is that won't happen

what will happen is your kid will shoot himself while fucking around with his friends

>unarmed man
So the gun doesn't count?

LOL what is a gun safe? What is teaching proper gun safety to children from day number one and making them treat toy guns like a loaded weapon? What is parental supervision? What is having a European ancestry and an i.q. above room temperature?

It's not hard to be smarter than your kid and not let him have access to your gun. That or teach your kid about gun safety. Why are you trying to fear monger yourself into powerlessness schlomo?

why the fuck is he holding his gun all sideways like some gangsta?

You don't have to drop to your knees. Just say "hey, i'm carrying". They'll either say "ok" or say "ok just keep your hands up for me so I can take that and i'll hold on to it until i'm done investigating".

This guy clearly deserved to get shot. Bet your ass that wasn't a legal carry.

the cop grabbed the gun away from him and shot him with the taken gun. he no longer had a weapon at that point.

Gun owners consistently overestimate their competence.

Statistics show that a gun is far more likely to be used to harm or intimidate a family member than it is to be used in self-defense

if you're outside london then you're in civilization, so your cops understand and treat you like such. You're not in America, this is the jungle. Cops die in circumstances like these here.

what the ACTUAL fuck, I understand a shot or two in a dire situation but the cops fingers have seemingly been itching to empty a FULL CLIP inside someone ever since the last time he got to do it.