Fuck the leftists

Fuck the leftists

Why don't we make our own college?

We should have feeder programs (private schools) all over the country.

We need to start cranking out traditional men and women capable of fighting the culture wars.

Who are the big conservative money men who we can plug to get the ball rolling here?

Education is one of the most important battle grounds and we aren't even putting up a fight here.

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.augusta.com/stories/1997/06/07/ent_209511.shtml
nytimes.com/1997/02/18/us/woman-who-left-the-citadel-tells-of-brutal-hazing-ordeal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m55shj9SXnA
arlingtoncemetery.net/dweggers.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HFiJV9PuzzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What say you?

>Sup Forums university
>MWF 9:00-10:15
>Advanced Racial Genetics
>Learn how niggers are evolved to be dumber and lazier than other races.
>10:30-11:50
>Sociology of Race
>learn why niggers commit more crime than everyone else, and why liberals love to herd them into cities
>1:00-2:10
>Statistics of Race
>read The Bell Curve and learn why niggers are statistically more stupid than humans
>TTh 9:30-10:50
>Feminism for non-Womyn's Studies Majors
>learn why feminists hate men to overcompensate for their daddy issues, and why lesbians secretly love the cock
>1:00-2:20
>Illegal Immigration in Contemporary Western Nations
>learn why the border wall works and how Paco has to go back. One study unit will focus on the Islamization of Europe with special attention paid to the history of islamic conquest through hijra.

that's a solid 15 credit semester I could really get behind.

I'm probably in that pic.

Where the fuck is Bad Goy history?

All seniors need to graduate with a dueling scar

That class is generally for upperclassmen, since it has Intro to Semitic Religions as a prerequisite.

You guys just don't get it.

There are already far right universities (religious primarily) and they are regarded as a laughing stock. It's far too complicated to get into a deep explanation here but essentially the average normie cares about rankings and perception and those rankings and perceptions are incestuous and self propagating within academia.

If you suddenly start pumping out red-pillers the community at large will not accept it. They are not primed to accept it. This is basic metapolitics. You have to shape perception from within to establish a fertile ground within which you can plant these seeds. You have to do your own "long march through the institutions" and slowly but quietly alter the makeup of established cultural and academic institutes until it is too late to stop your cultural revolution.

You have to become the Jew.

Electives would be fun

Basic Marksmanship
Homestead Farming
Outdoor Survival
Woods navigation
How to use Comms/Basic Radio
SS Marching Squad
Bagpipes
Street Fighting 101

Well done

Don't be a pussy

We need to start creating a network of far right working men so we can give each other jobs and start taking control of local politics

A degree from Sup Forums U would be the automatic seal of approval. No more you need 3+ years of experience and to sacrifice your first born child bullshit

We take over, network and keep expanding. We relish the conflict and the bad PR

We start cranking out lawyers to defend our boys in court too

There's another way. We absolutely can start our own university, if we can get middlestates or the equivalent to give us accreditation. In the meantime, outside of the Ivy League, nobody cares about rankings. It doesn't matter if you go to UCLA or NYU, outside of certain hyperspecific degree paths.

Every one of those is a basket weaving elective. You're wasting our time and money.

Thanks, user. I'll kill you last.

The right already has a monopoly on post-required education and they currently produce graduates that make more money than college graduates.

They're called trade schools.

There is no point in making universities at this point. The fact is, they are going to be on massive decline within the next decade, due to online learning platforms.

I am happy to give the universities to the marxists since soon enough, the universities will be decrepit, isolated ivory towers.

Bullshit you are still getting core classes and essentially academics

Thats just a list of potentials

We could throw in basic carpentry, welding etc if that would make you happy. The possibilities are endless

Im thinking mandatory athletics, core academics and then some diverse electives

The point is to create hearty self sufficient Americans who can rock n roll if needed

>soon enough, the universities will be decrepit, isolated ivory towers.
That's what they were before the meme of everyone needs to go to college.

Alright but how about private schools for the younger ages?

Controlling the youth is key

By the time they hit high schools its generally too late for them

We need to get them early and prepare them

Online education will never replace real classrooms especially at the lower ages..at least not in the near future

It really depends on the degrees we'll offer. Niggernometry probably won't be very respected. But really, your electives are bad because they're not robust enough for a college class. Marksmanship? The USMC takes 2 weeks to train recruits how to shoot. That's not a college level class. The others aren't much beetter, with the possible exception of homestead farming, which is a suicidally bad idea in practice.

i graduated from The Citadel almost 20 years ago from the cadet company that was famous for having nazi war medals, HJ daggers and other shit and that was famous for setting the girls on fire (messer and mentavlos).

these betas on Sup Forums can handle the kind of torture that used to go on at these places. i still have scarring on my body from being wiped with a transom rod while hanging from a full press

the pic in the article was taken of my clerk locker (echo company aka der stalag):
chronicle.augusta.com/stories/1997/06/07/ent_209511.shtml

nytimes.com/1997/02/18/us/woman-who-left-the-citadel-tells-of-brutal-hazing-ordeal.html

pic related: i'm in this picture and can prove it

i was also a summerall guard which is a brutal tradition dating to 1932...a precision silent drill platoon....it's not as brutal today as it was but here is a video of 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=m55shj9SXnA

I guess my aim is for more of a middle/high school program then where electives would be appropriate

At University level the only thing I can think we'd offer would be discreetly redpilled history professors. All other classes could be taught by normal professors as long as they swore they weren't leftists

The girl on the right is a QT.

I bet you never actually served in the military, wannabe.

>Fighting culture wars
So wasting their life screaming into an echo camber containment board?

went to The Citadel on a USMC scholarship and attended officer candidate school for the USMC in quantico, VA the summer prior to my senior year. was commissioned on graduation. USMC contracts are called red badges at The Citadel

what were you saying?

why are you even on Sup Forums traitor?

here you go, camp eggers in afghanistan is named after a friend of mine from echo company that was a green beret killed in action in kandahar in 2004:

arlingtoncemetery.net/dweggers.htm

what have you done, user?

8 years in the SMCR, hold the rank of Sergeant. Don't think I'll say more than that because, unlike you, I understand OPSEC.

Do you think military guys would ever want a teaching gig at a private middle/high school teaching kids about marksmanship and running them through military style fitness drills and obstacle courses? Maybe teach a course on military history or unit tactics?

You do have your own colleges, like College of the Ozarks. The problem is that desperately clinging to the past and ignoring shit that works better isn't so good for being competitive. Just ask the spear chucking Africans who ran into European steel and muskets.

i would send my white children to a school like this .

This is true about the lesbians, I have a feeldoe for use with my gf.

We just don't talk about it much because hairy manlets start fantasizing that we secretly desire their microdick. Mine's resizeable, can vibrate, and can go in the dishwasher. My competition and craving is robot women, if anything.

There are Christian in the South like Liberty, Bob Jones, and Harting. Don't think most people on pol would enjoy going to these places though. I'm sure posting on Sup Forums would get you in trouble.

btw, if you want to see what a joke conservative universities can be then look at bob jones university or liberty university

it's hard enough finding students that would go to a weird school let alone a rigorous military program designed to filter the weak

being a small school you will also struggle with acredidation which means your degrees will be basically worthless

>Trump University

Go right ahead and apply user.

They're in the k-12 schools, too, is the thing.

Right, which is why change for change's sake and diversity per se are elevated to the status of virtue, right? Right?

That's called ROTC.

They're mostly at public schools for obvious reasons.

at bob jones they finally allowed blacks to join a couple decades ago and:
>In 2000 the university ended its official prohibition against interracial dating. Now eight years later, the university has admitted that its policies were wrong.

yeah, they literally lifted a ban on interracial dating in 2000. these places are like muslim strict if sharia law is your thing

Seeing Sup Forumslacks in real life is disappointing, because the smart ones don't reveal themselves.

my fucking sides

The main criticisms I've read from Liberty University center around it being a for-profit enterprise that shuffles students through its programs like an assembly line. Aside from that it's supposed to be a good school.

Congrats, you served the Jew/fought for Israel. Nice job shabboz goy.

And before you talk, I graduated West Point and deployed to OIF and OEF. I don't beat my chest about it because I know who my real masters were. You need to get humble or lurk more.

this is the school you want if you want a hardcore rightwing military experience (the weak shouldn't apply):
youtube.com/watch?v=HFiJV9PuzzY

The Citadel literally started the civil war by firing it's battery upon the Star Of The West (union supply ship coming into charleston harbor). these were the first shots of the war of northern aggression. it's engraved on our rings

i've been here since /new/ and never posted about it before

>There are already far right universities (religious primarily) and they are regarded as a laughing stock

Hillsdale College isn't a laughing stock.

Reverse-SJW courses. That'll work.

If a cultural war dipshits. Make it cool, make it mainstream. Think larger.

You're just dick waving because you have a romanticized view of your alma mater. You're no better than a slimy liberal in that regard. The Citadel is just another clone of VMI for overgrown teenagers to LARP out their fantasies of reliving the civil war. You may as well go to Hillsdale College at that point, because at least then you'd be on the winning side.

Points for the guy during log PT who has to stop and puke, but then gets right back in there, though.

I don't see why everyone seems to have a problem sending you kids to an all white, hard right conservative paradise

Just admit you would want to attend

Maybe not university level but middle/high boarding school

The sister school would crank out conservative women who would be perfect mothers

not getting killed in action for starts, kek

>train hard, study hard
>Crème de la crème
>get killed in action in shitstan in a stupid war
nice job user, i hope he has enjoyed himself.

>I don't see why everyone seems to have a problem sending you kids to an all white, hard right conservative paradise

because those of us who are super conservative and traditionalists are homeschooling our kids already. we are in homeschool co-op groups of other likeminded families so that our kids have a social network of exclusively the right kinds of families.

I'm teaching a bunch of the older homeschooled kids in my community computer programming. not sure any of them will do anything with it, since many are anti-college, but all of their parents wanted me to do it.

>traditional men and women capable of fighting the culture wars

artists
writers
playwrights
poets
songwriters
choreographers
sculptors
composers
directors

in order to make this possible YOU have to support them by going to art galleries, symphonies, museums, operas, musicals, plays, buy novels, poetry, watch films, etc.

How many of those things have YOU done in the last year, aside from film?

Don't whine about muh culture if you're not willing to partake in it.

I can't tell you how many people I meet who complain about this very issue but never go to see a play or a symphony or a museum. Do they really think "white/Western culture is fucking punk music, football, and muh tats?

Live your culture, fuckers. Expect more from yourself, elevate yourself.

>homeschool co-op groups of other likeminded families
link?

>in order to make this possible YOU have to support them by going to art galleries, symphonies, museums, operas, musicals, plays, buy novels, poetry, watch films, etc.
No, user. Now we have Patreon.

Could we actually do this? I would attend just for the laugh.

Nope.

Super small, local to my area, it would be immediate self-doxing.

There are homeschool groups everywhere in the US, however. Once you meet one person who homeschools, they can start plugging you in to the homeschool underground :)

Id gladly support any of these things buy Im not an eccentric billionaire with money to burn

The problem is our ultra wealthy upper class are absolute scum with no sense of taste or love of the past

this is great, desu.

We are the rightful inheritors of the west.

How many of you have seen a ballet? Or a symphony? If you have a real orchestra in your area, do you have season tickets? If you're a college fag, do you go see all of the college orchestra performances? They're dirt cheap!

part of self improvement general, part of becoming who we are, is understanding what the best of our ancestors meant for us to be, and enjoying the beautiful things they made for us.

I've dreamed of this.

>There are homeschool groups everywhere
link?