publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>WH Press Brief (bring your kids to work day) 4/27/17
youtu.be/3RCcrt56tO0
>Pres Trump signs EO on VA accountability/whistleblowers 4/27/17
youtu.be/aC2mbqOSTN0
>Pres Trump signs memo on aluminium 4/27/17 ;^)
youtu.be/RLPF_FJxmEs
>Pres Trump meets President Macri (ARG) 4/27/17
youtu.be/NEj3CXsIJhY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome Macris 4/27/17
youtu.be/W78uL5Yv7aU
>Senators comment on NoKo Briefing 4/26/17
youtu.be/Ay9eDk5xjaI
>Pres Trump Federalism Event w/Governors 4/26/17
youtu.be/P2D_31tX2a4
>Pres Trump Signes EO (Antiquities and Monuments) 4/26/17
youtu.be/mZSGl0w3SDM
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-can-quietly-draw-money-from-trust-whenever-he-wants-new-documents-show/2017/04/03/7f4c0002-187c-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html
rt.com/usa/386395-trump-us-puppet-assad/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/22/julian-assange-indictment-ok-me-says-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a movement.

AWOO~

SUBSIDIZE SHITPOSTING NOW

Ann's legs are a wee bit scary.

>It's a Tucker wins buy leafs pretend he loses episode

>arts is a sector of employment

PER SE
>PER SE
PER SE
>PER SE
PER SE
>PER SE
PER SE
>PER SE
PER SE
>PER SE

Tucker is DESTROYING this guy

Why do Americans love seeing similar looking cars littered with sponsors pasted on it running in circles, yes Nascar.

dog girls GET. OUT

wtf I love Tom Cruise now!

ART MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING GOYS

trump = jew puppet

Trump added a section into his blind trust agreement that allows him to pull money from his companies at any time

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-can-quietly-draw-money-from-trust-whenever-he-wants-new-documents-show/2017/04/03/7f4c0002-187c-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html

So basically, this is not really a blind trust at all. its just a weaselly way to create the appearance of a blind trust

>mfw hollywood actor defending modern interpretive dance and period blood "art" claiming it's what fortune 500 companies and veterans need

>Creativity is a muscle
>art is the gym
>let's do arm curls experiencing beautiful art

I don't think that discussion could get any gayer. Even if he dropped on his knees and started sucking off Tucker under the desk.

awoo~

So you know that Hillary is corrupt based on Russian hackers breaking into her servers.

You know that Russian hackers broke into her servers because the Steele dossier spelled it all out and was corroborated with US investigations.

Yet in Sup Forums logic, Hillary's server hack by Russians was real, but information from the guy who told you it was Russians was fake. And that's just because he also told you Trump committed treason.

Choose one. Either Hillary never actually got hacked and is innocent, or Russians hacked her and we know that because of Christopher Steele and murdered Russian agents.

Real artists suffer for their craft. They don't need government money to create. The notion of a starving artist exists for a reason.

>not turning left 1000 times

>it'd be so tempting to make fun of that

>The arts are what makes live worth living.

wew lad

Come now user, don't be that way!

Trump expanded the US-saudi arabia weapon sales program.

I guess Sup Forums is now in favor of giving weapons to saudi arabia.

This white ass nigger proves it all, he will not donate a single penny toward the advancement of society and is a total fucking fraud.

>if the people wanting these arts programs wanted to they could easily pay for it
wew

HE HAS RETURN.

>it'd be so tempting to make fun of that
>but i'm not going to
lel

OY VEY, HITLER TOOK AWAY MY ART

Fuck off, Moloch nigger.

You know shitposters are desperate when we've got the muslim flags in /ptg/

This man is literally the buttslave of Vladimir Putin and Ali Khamenei

But we need more art showing the intersection of race, gender, and class in blah blah blah oppression something something privilege

Honest answer from a non-NASCAR fan: I once asked two guys why they loved NASCAR. I was chatting with them on ham radio and my question was sincere. They said that its because its family-friendly event. NASCAR as an organization does a great job of making it a "fun for the whole family" event, allowing people to get close to the pit and take pictures with the crew prior to events. They're always safe and fun events, and when you enjoy attending the events you begin to enjoy watching on TV as well, and following how the different drivers are doing on the various tracks.

Seth Rich was a red blooded American, not a Russian

Trump is in favor of prosecuting Julian Assange and fighting against wikileaks.

I guess Sup Forums is now against Assange and wants to see him getting a death penalty, right?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/22/julian-assange-indictment-ok-me-says-donald-trump/

WHY WON'T THE GOVERNMENT FUND MY "FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE' INTERPRETIVE DANCE???

IT WILL HELP THE ECONOMY I SWEAR

Quick question: Is mentioning Ivanka and Jared a bannable offense here?

(I would never do so without explicit permission!)

>muh Churchill quote

The World War II memes are never going to stop until they've completely ruined our society. This is why understanding the truth about it is so important, no matter how offensive it is to normies.

Death to all Muslims! Death! Death!

>the guys face

>The arts are what makes live worth living.
>FORGET ABOUT RAISING A FAMILY GOY, GO SEE AMY SCHUMER'S NEW FILM

>tfw I hide my Trump-loving power level
>I have BTFO this millennial poll

>Trump expanded the US-saudi arabia weapon sales program.

I actually believe, as a Trump supporter, that this is fucking dumb.

trump = jewish pupper

No but it should be

>Quick question: Is mentioning Ivanka and Jared a bannable offense here?

We got a refugee from Reddit here folks.

because its a good reason to get drunk in huge crowds

who care...

>"PERIOD BLOOD PUDDLES ARE VALUABLE ART! THE ROTTEN STENCH IS A SYMBOL OF EMPOWERMENT FOR WOMYNZ!"

trump = jewish puppet

Fucking democrats!!!

>Fox News production

>2016+1
>Kikebook

AWOOOOO

No TOP THAT segment tonight? no qts tonight?

I wish someone would point out that the average publishing house in the United States, or the average movie studio, produces more cultural content in a single year than all of Europe produced 150 years ago. This didn't mean Europe "lacked culture" and it doesn't mean America possesses culture. Our problem is not a lack of culture, it is a distinct lack of taste. No amount of government funding can change that.

>I d-dont h-have their n-numbers h-ha h-ha
>;_;

>I don't have their numbers
>ok let's get together after the show

I love how Tucker casually drops how privileged he is all the time.

Anyone catch based persuasion merchant' s periscope where he talks about REEEEE and weaponized autism?

He's so comfy

W-who did you kill?

Reminder that trump was pro-clinton for literally decades.

Trump only became against clinton because she was his direct political rival, not because he actually disagrees with her core philosophy.

Like shit, Trump was not only praising the clintons, he claimed they are among the best politicians in the US:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4&t=1s

>No babe time
JUST

who care...

>Diversity was never good
TUCK NO!

SHHHHHHHH

Bruh the election is over

Nicki Minaj is so ridiculous I don't even find her offensive.

Pretty sure she's said some politically incorrect shit too.

Krauthammer took up their time.

>the city of BLM

Wow, it's like it's 18 months ago again.

>Reminder that trump was pro-clinton for literally decades
What the proof that this wasn't just because she had major influence in NY and he had to buy off politicians for permits? Prove Trump's claim wrong.

Based Tuck calling them out!

Sup Forums can't deal with this logic.

>lives in New York
>gives money to Clintons
wow, it's exactly like he said in the first debate

>Tucker loses the debate
>Sup Forums pretends he won

how many times are we gonna dance this number?

Hi! I’m William Devane, and right now, there’s a serious discussion about who our next president will be. A Republican? A Democrat? An Independent? The future of our country is hanging in the balance, which is why as a good American, I’m going to do two things: I’m going to vote, and I’m going to buy gold from Rosland Capital.

Buying gold from Rosland helps protect me against runaway inflation and all that paper money being printed around the world by unstable governments.

Whether you want new or old gold or premium collector coins, Rosland has them all. And what you order is what you get. No gimmicks, no nonsense, no hassle. So do your part to protect your future. Vote and buy gold from Rosland Capital.

[Voice over] Call now and get a free gold kit, a free silver kit, and a free IRA transfer kit.

Don’t count on your country’s politicians and economic managers alone to protect your financial interests. Contact Rosland Capital today to learn more about what we can do for your assets.

True, but the facts stay the same.
You guys had to choose between two heads of the same two headed snake

O-okay

Start supporting Israel

Why not let private entities/companies or crowd funding help with the arts shit like everything else? Why does it have to be the Fed Gov't responsibility? Hell, why not have it just go back to the states and let the states fund it locally if they want it so badly.?

>had to watch Krauthammer instead of qts

U N A C C E P T A B L E

tl;dr desu

>You know that Russian hackers broke into her servers because the Steele dossier

The dossier was a set of allegations, not evidence in itself.

People made random connections based on what they'd see the media report rather than what any investigative body found.

Like when the Russian ambassador to the US was tossed out it was being looked at by many as a purely political move because Obama was upset by Russia's actions. When in reality it the ambassador was tossed out likely because of a connection to spying that was being done within the US on our oil industry.

Russia reacted by inviting American ambassadors to Russia to some holiday event, helping to make it look like Obama was just randomly trying to strain relations which may have helped to further this narrative since most people aren't privy to all the facts.

>rino leaving the party
good riddence

How many seconds pass before this is stated over and over and over?

Quick!! Someone post that picture showing Israel shitting in Trump's mouth. I love the originality! BASED!!!

Serious observation: why haven't you been posting the pics of the stereotypical Jew? A couple of months ago you couldn't leave a thread without seeing them, but now they're rare. Pic related as example.

P.S. Fuck you faggots who keep calling out Trump and Israel. I literally HOPE he calls this the United States of Israel just to piss you off. You're annoying me. It's fine to acknowledge Jews, it's quite another to see it every 7 seconds in a thread.

>When they go low, we go high
They don't actually believe this, do they?

>y..you mean Palestine, right...?

no but give me a link and i will watch it

>So you know that Hillary is corrupt based on Russian hackers breaking into her servers.

False premise. I know Hillary is corrupt because she was so despicable that DNC staffers with a moral compass leaked her emails to Wikileaks and got killed for it.

Oh wow a republican who is not really a republican, truly amazing find

Post ID's dumbass. You can't samefag here.

That Ann Coulter sure does have some rickety wickets.

>Trump is a lolicon
I knew I made the right choice.

>family-friendly event
Clearly we need some Jewish lesbian university professors to intervene and start pushing intersectionality and gender/queer theory on NASCAR fans.