When I saw actual Israelis for the first time

I recently flew back to the US on an italian flight, and the majority of the plane was people who had made a connecting flight, TelAviv-Rome-NY. I have NEVER been in a nastier plane, all the people smelled like sweat and like they have never showered in their lives, and the Israelis had ZERO self awareness (for example they would walk into me and keep walking without realizing) Also, there was literally at least five men who looked like that merchant meme come to life. Also, I learned that whole "Israeli women are hot" is just a meme, there was only one sexy girl on the whole flight and even she had a humongous nose and a fishmouth. All the women had pockmarks on their face and teeth that would make the British blush

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/israeli-women-strip-standing-idf-facebook-page-part-larger-propaganda-effort-1638230
timesofisrael.com/israeli-women-do-gaza-strip-for-idf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool

israel should be nuked with a bomb the size of africa

True

That's Semites for you.

Also, your people are very very very rude. Some bitch accidently spilled coke on a fat old man. She didnt even apologize or get him a napkin

>Also, I learned that whole "Israeli women are hot" is just a meme,

No shit, it's obvious (((IDF))) propaganda.

>israeli special forces

saved, kek

Front line fodder right there.

Looks like Israel has its own suicide squad to combat the muzzies.

Kek.

/thread

Upvoted

>thereby destroying roach land, the middle east, most of africa, and even part of cuck-land (europe)

>The Israelis had ZERO self awareness (for example they would walk into me and keep walking without realizing)
I hear this sentiment a lot.

Yeah, the only Jews I've met IRL were a handful I met at a school in Germany. They were very rude. And one guy who worked there kept telling them to be quieter but they kept being loud. Maybe spergs are the master race after all?

Yep. I went to isreal to stay with a smoking hot isreali sgt. Long story, she was in Canada and invited me.

The people there are crazy fucking rude. I watch a man push past a woman with a BABY CARRIAGE to get on a bus.

Jesus.

I did see a few hotties that were in the army, but its not any more prevalent than here.

There was fucking garbage in the streets. WHen I asked why it was there? "because someone dumped it" Is someone going to clean it up? "probably not"

Feral cats everywhere. The coast of tel Aviv was very nice, but when you get into the city it is kinda like a slum. Except for the MEGA RICH high rises and stuff.

Ben Gurion airport is very well designed and very competent and professional security staff.

I also got to see Tel Aviv bus depot which I was told is the scuzziest place in Isreal. And it was full of non-whites and there was soldiers watching over it. Although I could see how the west bank or gaza would be worst.

But in Canada here, I bought a Tavor and I learned to shoot it from the isrealis, so that was pretty cool.

Why do dummies need to do military service in Israel? Many of them should stay in hospital for retards.

the Jews in America are usually the rich ones with better (less inbred) genetics.

>the only Jews I've met IRL
that I know of

All planes smell like sweat like nobody has ever showered in their lives.

>for example they would walk into me and keep walking without realizing

they were expecting you to apologize.

They have been indoctrinated to think they can do no wrong, and everything is someone else's fault

Not really. It wasnt the plane, it was whenever someone would get close to me and when we stood in line to get off and on etc.

What you magnificent, madly beautiful, divinely fine and devilishly sexual creation unusual beauty of Mila. To your faultless, blinding beauty person, created by angels captivating surprising tenderness the most beautiful dolls and their most skillful creators will envy. From only one magic shine your the loveliest, fascinating beauty, fantastically beautiful eyes rolling in tenderness breath fades. And heart thaws as chocolate, under the scorching beams of the tropical sun from attractive tenderness, the sensual desired, juicy lips impregnated the most sweet with nectar. If your delightful person the work of art created by angels, then your body the masterpiece created by a devil that any live soul hasnt resisted such temptation. To the most talented sculptures in the most courageous imaginations such beauty, such fantastic body, just stunning figure wasnt. Your body perfection. It dements a combination of the most beautiful, wildly appetizing, finest breast; thin, graceful, ideal, waists, the most magnificent, wildly sexual, incredibly sweet, most juicy buttocks and divinely beautiful, tremendous, unforgettable legs. And it isnt surprising that you not only break off male hearts but also as a magnet on pieces you attracts womens. I think from such rare beauty even the master of a kingdom of temptations wouldnt resist and has for the first time felt painful torments its burned with passion to heart. You are just the goddess of beauty and a temptation.

I find all foreigner weird smelling

You should try decaf

are you TVPP?

Stupid goy

Funnily enough though, those Jews were relatively popular and also big. I was probably the biggest sperg there.

Stop lying

Suprized you dont have curry flair with comment like that

Sounds like 8-90% of white people desu. What you experienced is not some Jewish red pill but the airline industry red pill which states:

>The cheaper we make our flights, the more lowlives will fly

look at me. I am the american noww

That appears to be a group of people with disabilities that is allowed to join the military

Unlike many countries, Israel gives all citizens a chance to contribute.....you know, like all the Muslims that join the British army

Here is a link to the propaganda effort the Jews use to "reach out" to non-jew men.

ibtimes.com/israeli-women-strip-standing-idf-facebook-page-part-larger-propaganda-effort-1638230

timesofisrael.com/israeli-women-do-gaza-strip-for-idf/

Well to be honest from the many videos and documentaries I have seen about Israel it's the shittiest looking 1st world country i have seen.
The cities and architecture just look so generic, Tel-Aviv is a generic metropolis and the most noticeable thing in Jerusalem is ironically the mosque with a golden top. Then there are the streets and everywhere i saw there's graffiti everywhere, even more than my countries streets and i live in a third world shithole. At best it's generic at worst it looks like any other Arab country

oh, hey Dago

weaponized autism

lol

be careful boy ill tongue your anus

Patton said the same thing about Jews at the end of WW2 when he had to deal with them a lot.

That they were dirty and smelt and had no compassion for anyone but themselves and their own tribe.

your analysis is on point
personally i don't like tel aviv its very humid there and the people are rude as shit

>compassion for their own tribe.

Lol, no. Just like any group of people Jewish "in-tribe compassion" only manifests when facing an outside threat.

Most Jews are perfectly happy to treat other Jews like shit just like most whites and most blacks and dune coons and roaches only ever manifest solidarity to an outside group but actually treat each other like shit the other 99% of the time.

47th chromosome battalion reporting in!

We Are Legion

So this is the power of jewish 'racial purity'.
That big one in the middle's fly is even undone

Does anyone have that compolation pic that has his quotes about how the USA defeated the wrong enemy? I need it for my collection

nvm found it

The movie Patton was really great.
It also showed that he allowed the ex Nazis to have a lot of autonomy and control directly after the war which is super rare

What's he looking at?

damn shame they killed him

> (for example they would walk into me and keep walking without realizing)
They were expecting 4 you to move goy

What your smelling is called soap.

leaf, you are hereby exempt from rake day

More than half of the people there marry family.

Have you seen India m8

Woof

A goat.

Most Israeli Jews are subhuman ethnic Arab Mizrahim t.b.h.

How do we know you're not lying?

Israel is Ashkenazi elite are going to form a "Jew within a Jew" effect where even Jews start to hate them. I can't wait for the reports of thsi to become more prominent; so far I've only seen disgruntled Israeli right wingers themselves discuss this.

Confirmation bias. Most people are ugly.

the more Semitic blood the uglier they are

Yes I'm sure everyone from fucking Kazakstan looks like a British noble. But hey there are a lot of you soulless monsters in London too.

I WENT TO FILM SCHOOL IN NYC! SUCKA!

any retard can open google streetview and see that the streets in tel aviv are mostly clean
the buildings are fucking ancient, it doesn't make the city a slum retard
*with the exception of THE ILLEGALL SUDANESE OCCUPIERS PROJECT IN SOUTH TEL AVIV

India ain't 1st world

>THE ILLEGALL SUDANESE OCCUPIERS PROJECT IN SOUTH TEL AVIV
Ain't fun when it's happening you huh