Does anybody really think Mexico's gonna pay at this point? That tone of that tweet is just pathetic

Does anybody really think Mexico's gonna pay at this point? That tone of that tweet is just pathetic.
>eventually
>but at a later date

I feel like funding will never make it through congress at this point. Congress called his bluff on including it this spending bill, when is he gonna have more leverage in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/26/ted-cruz-launches-petition-build-wall-make-el-chapo-pay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The second he started hiring Jews it became clear he was a cuck

We just have to wait for Congress to make it through midterms, then they'll go along with it.

>when is he gonna have more leverage in the future?

oh god you're still holding out hope

It is 60 votes to get a budget passed with wall funds, 50 votes to pass a law. So it's obvious no democucks will vote for it.

As for mexico if the wall was built as fast as stupid beaners would pay it would take for ever

Trump is a con man.

Always has been, always will be.

Listen to Ted Cruz and use El Chapo's money

Who else is ready to watch the peso free fall when the wall starts going up?

I remember when it dropped a bit and Mexicans began looting almost immediately. lel

American taxpayers will foot the initial bill. Any extra money that comes from Mexico will be though trade (privatized) and thus eventually find its way to campain super PACS, which then are funneled directly into politicians pockets.

The american workers who actually paid for it won't get shit in return. No stimulus, no credits, nothing.

Ivanka would not put up with that.

Also
>in some form
Wow really sounding tough there Donny!

At this point it seems clear what'll happen
>Donny keeps kinda pushing for it, but never sticking with an ultimatum
>Congress keeps laughing about the wall behind closed doors
>Funding never gets appropriated, but some extra funds for border agents, etc.. gets approved
>Super trumpcucks will blame it on the establishment
>Less cucked supporters will just say "it was never meant to be a wall, stop taking him seriously"

>started hiring Jews
Bruh his (((entire family))) should have been a tipoff. Also he immediately hired Goldman Sachs bankers after slamming Ted Cruz during the primaries lol, he's such a fat hypocritical retard.
>muh friends in teh banking industry can't get any loans, won't anyone think of teh globuhlists!!

Like Mexico is going to refuse when the Trump Bots blast their way through little Tijuana.

Trump didn't want the funding for the wall but used it to distract the dems as he gets massive military spending into the bill.

Yeah this is most likely if the wall was ever built, which I really doubt.

>no democucks will vote for it
Huh that's weird, we've had such a good stretch of bipartisanship until now, like when the GOP helped Obama pass that job training bill for coal workers in flyover country. Oh wait...

Congress will never vote for the wall, even after 2018. It's political suicide outside of hick country, especially in the border states where they'd have to use serious eminent domain to get anything started.

where do you think el chapos money came from exactly? there is a reason we fucking seized it your retard. and most of that shit isn't even liquid assets

$14 billion isn't enough to pay for the wall

Yes, I genuinely think it is possible. He could get well over 60% of it from one of the various tactics already discussed.

I think in the next 4 years he will get at least half of it built and at least 25-60% of it financed through economic trickery by the unwilling Mexicans.

LMAO at that tweet, LOW ENERGY ANYONE?? LMFAO WHAT A FUCKING KEK

I don't even care if Mexico pays for it. Get going already.

$1.5 billion is peanuts.

$20 billion, $30 billion would be worth it.

Hey, at least you're admitting you're moving the goal posts. Maybe we should make the wall 10 feet lower to save some money for the American taxpayers?

You're right though, $1.5bn is peanuts, and wouldn't be nearly enough to get the project started.

Seriously, he sounds like he's begging for his supporters to believe him, which of course they will.

Can you imagine candidate Donald Trump shit-tweeting about President Trump? It would be hilarious.

Illegals cost us $80B EVERY YEAR.
The wall - at any cost - is a bargain.

If candidate Trump could have seen President Drumpf, he'd never stop throwing up.

Your programmers must be very proud of their work.

Kek, y'all are really gonna give up on making Mexico pay for it. If I had told you on Nov. 9 that Americans would end up paying for the wall, you'd have called me a shill and a cuck, and yet here we are.

>fat idiot burgers actually believe this nonsense

A-are you ok user? This wall can't be built in 4 years, its impossible. It would be like making a 100 story sky scraper except over the span of thousands of miles. Even in this clown drumpf starts the wall, the democrat replacing him will just cancel it and tear it down and then use it against every republican to ever run ever again

I really think Trump figured he won the election, he could just get shit down.

And quickly realized that's not how the Government works. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he intentionally throws the next election just to get out of office.

This is more or less a demonstration on how unreasonable both sides of the Government are, and how broken and corrupt the US Government really is.

I said it before, and I say it again now. I was never afraid of a Donald Trump presidency. I hope he does well.
I am afraid of what comes after this. The US Government is running itself into the ground, and the economists are screaming that there's a massive bond, housing and debt market crash around the corner.

If Trump breaks the US Government, we have a real problem coming up. If they keep printing money to bail out banks and letting the rich hold it, they'll start to panic sell and flood the market with US dollars.

>complains that liberals are stuck in a smug echo chamber
>anyone who disagrees with me must be paid by George Soros
This board is complete cancer, why do I bother. This may surprise you, but nearly 1 in 2 Americans hate President Trump.

Why would you ever think Mexico would pay?

There is literally zero legal standing or logic behind it.

It was, and always will be a dog whistle for idiots without critical thinking skills.

You're going to pay for it. Like you do all government work, with your taxes. Oh, that new tax plan that will likely rape the shit out of the middle class? Don't worry about that, totally unrelated.

Things will turn out okay user, after all he said he talked to the best and brightest. It's not like a businessman who has bragged about doing whatever it takes and might have NPD would ever fuck over a random person below him for more money.

MAGA tho!

babys first election?

vague promises and 4th grade level speaking = frraud

you should've seen it from miles away

Awww. I wonder how much further this is gonna go before you start to accept it.

That wall will be Trump's Gitmo.

is Blumpf paying shills to spin his lies now?

What is more likely you ass blasted library faggots?
The wall being built and Mexico paying for it?
Or
Madam President Hillary Clinton?

P. S. Kys

the wall is possible if we tax the beaners sending their money south. also the bull dyke leader ted cruz had good point in taking drug money from cartels and using it for the wall

>library faggots?
Liberal faggots.
Guess my phone hates liberals too

i hate hillary but honestly the second one is infinitely more likely

Do you actually envision one work crew working west to east? Do you even construction?

This. Illegals in US are keeping Mexico afloat wiring dollars south.

>long projects require a camp to organize things
>there are no plans for this kind of thing
>this is a 2000 mile custom project that has a strict timelimit
>sub-contractors will sabotage this
>There are no roads or access points in thousands of areas that need work
>This would require tens of thousands of workers for hundreds of small specific needs, that alone is a major nightmare

>t.worked construction for 10 years

Disagree about "strict time limits". People just need to see it being built and Trump gets 4 more years

As long as these two remain friendly, you won't see mexico directly pay for it.

>remain friendly

Videgaray is on a leach, is not a friendly relation

>mexico
>pay
with what? theyre poor as shit, thats why half of mexico is here in the first place. we will pay, but the spics are going back so its a win for us

I mean as friendly as you can be with Trump's camp.

The Zodicac Killer, or as he's commonly known by his alias, Ted Cruz, might have something up his sleeve...
>breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/26/ted-cruz-launches-petition-build-wall-make-el-chapo-pay/