Women are a plague

>women get into video games and ruin them with their diversity agenda
>women get into the internet and tumblr pops up
>women get into cellphones and instagram and Snapchat appear
>women get into fitness and fat acceptance and healthy at any size becomes a thing
>women get into politics and I don't even need to mention what's going on in the political world
>now women are getting into science and pic related is happening
It's obvious that anything that women touch becomes shit and degenerate. So the question needs to be asked, how do we solve the women problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The traps pilot program has been in development for the past decade. It is already beginning to have an effect. Basically, once men are only interested in traps, women can be eliminated. You can't get rid of women before that, because sex-mad men will riot. But pretty soon men won't want women because a top quality trap is way superior to any woman in beauty and sexual energy.

>how do we solve the women problem?
by converting to islam

Take the vote from them

Christianity is the only answer. I can personally attest to what you are saying. Every time I have seen a woman in a leadership position, she has failed. Without exception. This is why societies that are not in decay (e.g., Muslim societies and Asian nations) force their women to stick within their natural role.

Never post here again.

Women try to make everyone feel accept except people don't like it.

I like this plan

OP replace every instance of "woman" with "Jewess" and then you've got it right.

Women have too much empathy, they want too much to make everyone happy and it causes scheming and poisonous people to infect everything.

The final solution is selective breeding and home schooling. We need to stomp out the degeneracy early.

I like to jerk off to traps occasionally too, fucked two of them actually, but they are not a replacement for women. Fucking a vagina is much more pleasurable than fucking an asshole, eating pussy is much more enjoyable than sucking a dick, even the most feminine trap isn't ever going to compete with a beautiful feminine woman.

Here's the quick rundown:
Women need men to keep them in their place.
They say they want to compete with men in the work force, but they have to employ the state to do it. Same with education, and everything else. The state is the provider and protector to women now.
They're also hardwired to be mothers. This is why the policies and campaigns they come up with are geared toward empathetic inclusion, whether that's public legislation or video games. It's also why feminism is so closely conducive to Marxism. They want to coddle, nurture, mold, and disperse equitable amounts of affection. That's what a mother does.
But grown men don't want to coddle or be coddled. So men are emasculated by mothers who are working against their own interests. What women are actually looking for is men to regrow their collective nuts. As feminists keep pushing their nonsense, they make women more insane. It sets in that that they can't act like men - forgoing beauty standards, being promiscuous, lesbian, "tough," "independent" (through an interventionist market), dominating education (affirmative action) - for the first thirty years of their lives and end up fulfilling their biological objective: having a baby. Men don't want to settle down with a fool like that, so those women dry up and became sad old Marxist lesbians.
This is how evolutionary selection works now. Men are not only competing with one another for women, but with the state. And they lose. Hence mass dropouts, sexodus, MGTOW, etc.

tl;dr Put your bitch in her place or we all lose.

That's a Jew, not a woman.

>implying gamers didnt smash sjws when the sjw came for them
lol. gamers of all people repelled the menace. why cant anyone else?

Don't project your Jewess norms on our White princesses

>women are the majority
>women like free shit
>women are going to vote away their privileges

ok

Does anyone have a link to the video of OP's pic?

AHGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAH TRICKSY HOBBITSESSS

Women have always been in nerd hobbies like vidya, stem, and usenet. Not in as great of numbers as men but don't believe the sjw lies that they were "kept out."

It's the normie women (and normie men) who invaded and ruined everything.

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

That's exactly the right message Rachel

i think it's mostly a jew problem.
they are weaponizing our biology against us.
such is the nature of the talmudic satanist.

all we have to remember is that no amount of jewry is going to make women not attracted to a strong man. Just go the true path. dont be a degenerate, and lead by example. I think that's the only way to fight the jew menace.
Triumph of the will.

>two bananas taped together
What the fuck did she mean by this?

Haven't you heard? Canadian bag milk technology has advanced to the point of serving as an artificial womb. They just grew a baby sheep monster. Humans soon

Top fucking kek

does anyone got the comic where a woman joins the group and everything turns to shit?

i remember it being much wider than it is tall i think.

It's not that all women are fucked, but the loudest ones certainly are.

Imo best wife material is a girl who was a fat kid/teen and is now /fit/. Didn't grow up on easymode, usually means they had to develop skills and personality. Also won't let your kids get fat like they did.

>It's the normie women
Ah yes, forgot about all the /ourgirls/ running around.

(((Rachel Bloom)))