New Beer Ad - Worlds Apart #OpenYourWorld

youtu.be/8wYXw4K0A3g

ibtimes.com/heineken-ad-shows-pepsis-kendall-jenner-commercial-how-its-done-2531635

What does Sup Forums make of the increasing politicization of mainstream advertising?

Heineken is shit.

bump

all fake bullshit. prove me wrong

Oh for fucks sake Heineken.

If they push liberalism and sodomy I stop buying. `

It's an ad, of course it's fake. Even when the ad explicitly says they're not paid actors they are usually still literally paid actors. My brother is a marketer scumbag.

Never drank that trash anyway.

THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE A NEO-NAZI LOL XD!!!111

Of course the evil white right wingers give ground while the others guffaw at their ignorance. Fuck this shit. I was with it until the last part when the evil whites made their penance.

Heineken is garbage. I wouldn't want to be friends with anyone who drank that shit

What does this have to do with their pisswater?

Yah, this it's bullshit.

It's all designed to make it look like the conservatives are actually wrong and angry and bitter inside, and their political views can be changed by being around people they disagree with in an open conversation.

It's a left-wing advertisment trying to appease the right wing crowd and tell them "Hey, just get fucked up and shut up,ok?"

You could have easily made the opposite and made the feminists look angry at men, the climate change guy calling deniers idiots or vice versa.

>Pepsi: Ohh no, we fucked up...there's no way this can get worse.
>Heineken: Hold my...wait how about we sit down and talk about it...

All marketing is cancer.

I hope you die

Fake.

No, just MSM is cancer because they pretend half the country doesn't exist. I can't believe people even watch this shit anymore.

it's what Rogan tried to do to Crowder on his podcast

that shit's so transparent and ugly. it's pure passive aggressive shit

>It's all designed to make it look like the conservatives are actually wrong and angry and bitter inside

I am tho.

How does this debunk the idea that the trans dude has a mental illness. You don't have to hate someone that is mentally ill. But they're ill.

Pretty much this.

So...is he going to fuck the trap?

I only bought Heineken rarely, much better stuff out there for the $, but now I'm never buying it.

It isnt beer ad because Heineken isnt beer you should try some good checz beer.We have best beer on this planet but not Pilsner it is average.

Beer is degenerate. Don't fall for the hoppedjuden

Actually, they did this with 184 people and only 3 different pairs didn't kill each other.

Fuck off.Czech culture is based on beer.

WTF I love czechs now

This commercial will make more youngsters drink less.
I am getting the feeling alcohol is going to see drops in sales in the years to come.

>People who push a product that dulls your senses and makes you act irrationally are selling an irrational ideology

Woah...

Yeah, when they said the adjectives shit I was like, oh boy the propaganda isn't subtle at all.

Lets just ignore this ad
If we freak out on this we will look bad

this shit has nothing to do with beer. it's just a publicity grab and masturbatory virtue signaling.

>guy against feminism says smash the patriachy
>guy against transgender shit calls the freak a girl
>not one inkling that the others think they might be wrong
>all of these faggots are actors anyway
Well, I'll never buy another Heineken.

well, they have a red star on top of their logo.

you know who else has? antifas.

you're welcome, user.

>drinking that piss
nothing of value was lost

This. If the tranny would have said something like, "Oh, I can understand why you would feel that way." or the feminazi would actually ask a fucking question I would have thought it was a cool ad. But it was once again just a shame-piece about the terrible creatures poor, oppressed liberals have to share the Earth with.

Just drink your beer and shut up you white asshole!

Who the fuck drinks Heineken?

I was almost cheering when it seemed like the dude was walking out on the walking abomination. But of course he sat down and accepted it because they are actors and this is fake feel-good bullshit.

beautiful. this is what we need in this world but racists and misogynists hinder this dream.

It would have been amazing if he walked off, came back, grabbed the beer and walked off again.

There is a bias for the left in this commercial.

The people with "right" opinions are shown first, and have opposing opinions, and afterwards admit the left people are nice and that their opinion doesn't affect their view on them, making their opinion of the opposition weaken to the point the right could be swayed.
The people with left opinions are supportive of their causes, and they are accepting of their right counterparts apologetic compromise with the beer. They don't have as much as a conflict because they are not required to reconsider their opinion at any given time.

If they brought Pro life, and Pro Choice people; Pro police and pro black lives; or hillary voters and trump voters, the out come would be different, and the commercial would be completely opposite.

Prolife support proper childbirth, while pro choice wants less responsibility over their unsafe sex and ability of carrying children.
ProPolice support the Police trying to keep people safe fairly, while Pro Black life wants to "remove police".
Pro hillary would be super opposed to trump, while Protrump would be wishing to make america great again.

If they are going to do a commercial like this, they should have 4 sets, 2 with supportive right,and opposing left, and 2 supportive left, and opposing right.
Then their message would be fair.

TLDR- They Skewed the left to be victims, and the right to be rejecting the thing the victims support . Right lets go of the quarrel, being the better man over a drink, the left don't need to do anything because they have no reason to change in this case. Rigged to make the right feel bad, left feeling nothing in the end.

Yep. I admit when you compare it to the bill nye crap this seems like it was made by an actual smart person though.