Reminder: Marrying your cousin is the ultimate redpill

Reminder: Marrying your cousin is the ultimate redpill

Jews have made us stigmatize it while they themselves enjoy this red pilled marriage and brainwash us to race mix.

>have strong childhood memories that will last forever
>you've known her your entire life
>she'll always like and respect you
>less chance she'll cheat on you
>being family is a strong bond
>incest taboo makes it hotter and unique

btw: marrying your cousin =/= having children.

you can marry and not have kids

>raising a child in this degenerate kike ridden world
nah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJeztKVIEcA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
nytimes.com/2002/04/03/health/no-genetic-reason-to-discourage-cousin-marriage-study-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're using the jews to justify degeneracy

kill yourself, the kikes already have.

It isn't prohibited in Judaism to marry your cousin. You can thank Christcucks for such restrictions.

>It isn't prohibited in Judaism to marry your cousin. You can thank Christcucks for such restrictions.
I know, that's my point, the kikes made the christcucks force this on us

Maybe you should research pakistan which has a massive incest problem that has lead to multiple mutations amongst its populations. and I'm not talking about Xmen fire shooting mutations. More like fucked up head and cancer mutations

There have been studies proving cousin marriages cause a generational drop in IQ.

No thanks, I'd rather have children that can carry the torch.

What is up with people wanting to be with their cousins so much?

This phenomena is to the extreme for all races yet no one ever talks about it

>that awkward family reunion with your inlaws/ auntie and uncle

Nope

this is why no one likes white people

that is because of zero environmental policies and the dumping of chemical and nuclear waste

retard.

Whatever you say Abdul.

No...Pretty well documented that Sand Niggers have a massive inbreeding problem.

That's from fucking your wife after she just did the goat.

80% of all marriages are between cousins

fuck off toothpaste.
Defects are really common in any place that is muslim majority because they love a bit of incest. How about you look up some facts instead of eying up your 4 year old cousin for first dibs.

No...Pretty well documented that Pakistan and India dump chemical and nuclear waste out in the open

Something to do with you getting along well with someone of the opposite gender around your age during your informative years?

Close enough that you can share a deep bond with.

Far away enough that they don't share the same roof.

Marrying your cousin is fine if both of you inherited good genetics.
>Not having children.
Shit nigga who cares if you fuck your cousin if you never knock her up. There aren't even laws against it.

THICC

>Not having kids with a wife

There is no reason for having a wife then.

Preeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure Saudi Arabia actually has whole entire compounds full of fucking inbred nigglets that they hide from the public. Dude you have the internet. Use it.

"According to a global report on birth defects
which was conducted in 2006, 21 out of 22 countries most affected by birth defects per 1000 live births are Muslim majority countries and the following
countries are the ones most affect by birth"
defects per 1000 live births:
1. Sudan 82.0/1000
2. Saudi Arabia 81.3/1000
3. Benin 77.9/1009
4. Burkina Faso 77.0/1000
5. Palestinian territories 76.6/1000
6. United Arab Emirates 75.9/1000
7. Tajikistan 75.2/1000
8. Iraq 74.9/1000
9. Kuwait 74.9/1000
10. Afghanistan 74.8/1000
11. Oman 74.8/1000
12. Syria 74.3/1000
13. Pakistan 73.5/1000
14. Nigeria 73.5/1000
15. Kyrgyzstan 73.4/1000
16. Qatar 73.4/1000
17. Bahrain 73.3/1000
18. Jordan 73.1/1000
19. Libya 73.0/1000
20. Tunisia 72.7/1000
21. Morocco 72.3/1000
22. Yemen 72.1/1000

For someone who's flag is literal toothpaste your breath really does smell like BULL SHIT
Get it check user.

>>Not having children.
>Shit nigga who cares if you fuck your cousin if you never knock her up. There aren't even laws against it.
I know, I'm just saying you don't HAVE to.

probably yes. it also helps when she's a 10/10 and reeeeally likes you.

>saudi arabia
they pay for american gold giggers

when u nut but she keep sucking

jesus christ, wtf Sup Forums

you guys aren't even implying a hint of trolling here, wtf is wrong with y'all

Lmfao leaf

You have to cull the defective. Inbreeding is used to develop superior strains of animals and plants, but the key is careful selection.

yes but those countries dump chemical and nuclear waste out in the open.

you can't attribute that to inbreeding you cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

WOW look under humans....It's almost like they pin-point the sand nigger nations because IT'S A FACT THAT IT'S A PROBLEM THERE>

I dont understand. You just put wife twice in your sentence?

same for dumping chemical and nuclear waste in the open.

Either you are a cuck or you are a sand nigglet. Choose.

>tfw too intelligent to stay islamic

I believe darwin had the same idea and him and a group did this exact thing. What resulted was a bunch of retards and down syndromes.

First-generation incest is not overwhelmingly dysgenic. If your family keep doing it for many generations (like royalty) then you become inbred.

lmao you just look stupid now. I'm finished here.

Yeah I'm sure they have a whole bunch of chemical and nuclear waste in fucking Benin

shut up tyrone, white people are talking.

exaclty. Sup Forums is too stupid to understand this.

look it up retard

I fucked my cousin because I think she heard that I'm very well endowed. She said it was amazing and is always flirting with me to this day, but I did that shit when I was a very nihilistic teenager

Been fucking my first cousin on and off for about 2 years now. Shits pretty sweet, I'm cucking her bf while I'm at it.

The Catholic Church outlawed cousin marriage you sick fuck

Jews love marrying their cousins , it's why they have so many physical problems

Great way to stop racemixing and keep good genes in the family. Also risk of divorce is super low since senpai will disown them.

Plus, my cousins are super hot. Would.

low tier: fucking your cousin
middle tier: fucking your sister
high tier: fucking an older woman who looks like your mom
enlightened tier: fucking your actual mom

what the fuck am I reading

>>raising a child in this degenerate kike ridden world
The fuck? Does JIDF employs niggers now? You need bigger bait shlomo.

God tier: fucking yourself

check out genetic sexual attraction: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

There are stories of parents/kids and/or siblings separated at birth who meet later in life and are overwhelmingly attracted to each other. Shit's crazy.

Sounds like they hadshitty stock to work with. I am not advocating it, but inbreeding with careful selection can be effective to achieve certain ends. Jews are an example of extensive inbreeding. I do not envy them or wish to follow in their footsteps, but they have created a race of specialized humans for themselves. They have a high verbal IQ, but have a host of genetic diseases and frail little bodies.

YOU are TOO STUPID too UNDERSTAND THAT. Do you not get it? That is why it is wrong. That is also why the sand nigger nations you love so much have this problem where their kids come out all fucked up because they are inbred. You defeat your own point. You are a sand nigglet jew. Plain as day.

Please show me the data that shows the how much shit all these countries are dumping.

>YOU are TOO STUPID too UNDERSTAND THAT.
Tyrone, go back to grade school and learn how to type.

Didn't know there was a "south" in the netherlands too.

but sex with daughter is the purest form of love

demiurge tier: cutting off your dick and shoving it in your mouth and ass

> become inbred niggers like blacks and sandniggers
Go back to the ovens Mr. Rabbi and take your Cultural Marxism with you.

>marry cousin
>don't have children
>your line dies with you
Nice try Jews

then have children. unless your family has been inbreeding for generations, the risks are neglegable.

White people: The Thread

I see right through you, kike.

>Advocating not having kids
Opinion discarded

I only added that because amerifags think procreating with your cousin is extremely risky even though that would only be the case if your bloodline has been full of inbreeding.

see

If marrying cousins is so amazing, how come the Pakistanis aren't the master race?

>be me
>11yrs old
>second cousin and are are in love
>we have a sleepover together
>her parents have to tell us to separate ourselves many times
>I'm never invited over again and only ever see her and handful of times more before her family moves away
>I never see her again

I wish I could at least reconnect with her

>her entire family's lives all fall apart after the move
>she ends up on drugs
>drugs lead her to jail
>jail leads her to prison
>prison leads her to coalburning
>coalburning leads her living in the ghetto
>living in the ghetto leads her to witness something she shouldn't have
>whatever she saw leads her to being burnt alive in her apartment
>no investigation of any kind

I always wonder how things could have turned out differently if cousin love was not stigmatized

because you shouldn't keep inbreeding all the time, plus, pakistan dumps chemical and nuclear waste and isn't generally a clean and safe place to live and raise children. they don't even have good clean water to drink.

/thread

see ameritards sure are retarded.

but hey, I get it, the United States of Race Mixing and all.

its not about risk, its about having some fucking morals you inbreeding cuck. but no, keep defending degeneracy as if its normal to fuck within bloodlines

It's one thing to be attracted to a cousin you rarely see, it's another to actually follow through. It's literally on par with pedophilia

>its about having some fucking morals
how is it morally wrong? it's the purest, and least degenerate form of love.

reminder that the bible says it's okay and that christ cucks now shun it because of jew propaganda.

Hey faggot, we're in the dark ages. If I can chop my cock off and demand to be called Sally, I can damn sure fuck some cousin pussy without your asinine judgements. Ride the tiger baby

For one generation its probably fine.

For multiple generations you end up with subhumans like Saudi Arabia.

nah, if you knew the origin of saudi arabia,then you know it's irrelevant to cousin marriage.

Hell yeah i'd marry my cousin. She's awesome.

but i don't want retarded kids.

stop repeating debunked memes

but i'm american.

as long as you don't raise your kids in the US, they won't be retarded

>advocating relationships that preclude having children
This is just another tool of white genocide

If she was my cousin, i'd marry her.

read the fucking thread

>be me
>christmas, newyears or someshit
>have retarded liberal cousins over
>my aunt, two cousins, my mom and my sister start talking
>they start talking about me
>ask me if i'd date blacks/indians/asians/etc
>answer that i'd only date whites, with a mild preference of dating a portuguese girl (I am portuguese)
>retarded aunt rants about how portugal is inbred as fuck and i'm probably related to most of all portuguese girls, so dating one would be incest
>don't say shit, just sip my drink
>then she goes on a rant against incest and repeatedly tells me that having sex with my cousins is not an okay thing
>after they leave me, my mom, and my sister agree that my aunt went full tard over nothing
>all this shit because I said don't wanna date sheniggers
>mfw

My second cuz has the hots for me, she calls me her boyfriend a lot when we are around people but ya know we all laugh about it. IT bothers me cause she makes advances on me while my friends are around but they just attribute it to "hahah thats just their relationship!"

What do?.

get with her and marry her before you lose her and regret it for the rest of your life.

your aunt is a retard. I bet she's butthurt because she liked her cousin but got cuck'd by him

It's just a phase mate don't take it seriously. Whatever you do, do not fuck her; it can lead to some really wierd family reunions whether or not you stay or leave her.

don't listen to this permavirgin cuck. he knows nothing, he wants you to live to regret it.

Ha, we come from a very conservative family. I am first gen american and she immigrated from another nation while we were young, maybe middle school (we are christian).

I have this embarrassment towards her, almost like that senpai anime bullshit. I dont acknowledge her and when I do she nuts everywhere. But i cant shake the feeling that If we get together and something happens between us, or our family disprove of it i wont be able break the embarrassment haunting me forever within my family. We are a huge family as well.

I think my family would approve since my aunts push my other cousins to "date" other second cousins. But MY MALE cousins shun the idea and the bond i share with my cousins are brotherly, last thing i want is my closest blood to think less of me, than again they may just empower me. IDK MAN IT FEELS REALLY SHAMEFUL. mobile postn

>I have this embarrassment towards her, almost like that senpai anime bullshit. I dont acknowledge her and when I do she nuts everywhere. But i cant shake the feeling that If we get together and something happens between us, or our family disprove of it i wont be able break the embarrassment haunting me forever within my family. We are a huge family as well.
you are going to reject her because you're too much of a fagget and scared of what your family might think?

I mean im exclusively around them. Im not white, I have many many many close family members, I have like over 20 first cousins. My best friends are my family and the people i confide to are my family. Just the way we were raised, spent alot of time with aunts and uncles. We are conservative Christians.

Il have more of an opportunity to gauge this in a few weeks, we plan on doing something together. When were alone shes quiet comfortable with me.

Can I get paid in bitbean pls

thanks

Actually I am engaged. Fuck the ring was a blow to the pocket

Just don't do it man, there is plenty of pussy in the market. If you have a tightly knit extended family, shit gets real messy. I've been there. I had to explain to my fiance my complicated and awkward past

>I mean im exclusively around them. Im not white, I have many many many close family members, I have like over 20 first cousins. My best friends are my family and the people i confide to are my family. Just the way we were raised, spent alot of time with aunts and uncles. We are conservative Christians.
all the more reason to marry one of your cousins. remember, it would mean a lot more than marrying some strangers. you would have a special bond.

>btw: marrying your cousin =/= having children.
>you can marry and not have kids
>not have kids
>don't have kids
Nice try kike. It's like you're not even trying. 0/10 sage and reported

nytimes.com/2002/04/03/health/no-genetic-reason-to-discourage-cousin-marriage-study-finds.html

(((Dr. Arno Motulsky)))

>3-4% becomes 5-7%
>almost doubling the chance of defect
>insignificant
ISHYGDDT

>Motulsky
all polish names are jewish?