BREAKING: DRAFT BEING REINSTATED AND WAR WITH NORTH KOREA MAY BE ON

People who work civilian positions in the military are posting to forums that they have received notice from the draft board (selective service) that they need to confirm their contact information because the draft may be started up. If it is started up, evidently it will go under civilian operation and the civilians who are associated are all being contacted to make sure they will be available.
Meanwhile, Trump appears to be going ahead with action on North Korea. This time it might not be a bluff, but we all know what happened last time. Time Magazine is covering this, time.com/4756685/trump-north-korea-military-preparations/

Other urls found in this thread:

english.cctv.com/2017/04/28/VIDECS297cJcGqelFKUYyfDL170428.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't let the US federal government cuck you. Its controlled by the jews

Links to the forums you fucking larper

I'm too old to draft anyway. Have fun kiddos.

The draft never went away you dumbfuck.

Can't wait to finally do something in my life.
Give me that draft notice Trump!

proof or literally and unironically kill your self you larping faggot post those forums

They can't draft you if you're already enlisted.

And you get to pick the branch then. I'll take 4 years in the chairforce over 2 in the marines on ground

oh look, its nothing

((our)) 8 enemies

>Russia
>Iran
>Assad
>North Korea
>Hezbollah
>Venezuela
>Cuba
>Bolivia

soft bastard

if great britannia called me to fight dirty foreigners I would give my life in the ground war

hey guise turkbro here

if you get drafted to bring democracy to turkey, tell your superiors that turks are based and white, then refuse to deploy

thanks

Killem all onichan

when faced with the concept of a draft i think of three things

>my medical discharge from boot camp when we discovered I had crohns
>whether or not they would take me in a draft
>how I would manage the logistical needs of my largely untreated condition and still kill greasy chinks or whether or not I could talk them into letting me do shitwork nobody else wants to do.

I'd rather burn thousands of norks from an f-16 than die in the meat grinder. Everyones got their own cup of tea though right?

Then why aren't you giving your life to fight the dirty foreigners raping the women and children in your country RIGHT NOW?

can I join???

Lol roach, I will literally walk into Constantinople and rape Beren Saat on the dome of "Aya Sophia" for all the world to see

Post YFW

I really want ww3 and a draft to happen just for the chaos and cause i want to see everything collapse. But on the other hand there is no way in hell i am going to die in some random shithole to help ZOG establish a central bank or get resources/oil either. Will sooner flee to a cabin in montana or go to jail than that. Only thing i would die for is if the US invaded europe to rid it of non-europeans and jews. Other than something like that i dont think there is anything i would consider fighting and dying for.

>Get drafted to bring freedom to qt underfed Nork women
My body is ready.

>antifa faggots get draft notices.
>don't show up
>antifa problem of first blood PR solved
>antifa arrested
>antifa anal rape in prison/pole blasted by Trump standard bearers.

What do you know? I am going to be joining the military after I graduate, going to be applying for military bursaries soon

Because he's a fat LARP faggot. Most of us don't care about North Korea, why the hell does America? Just nuke them and be done with it.

i'm ok with this. im 27 so i don't have to worry too much about it. they target 20-25 year olds first. then 18-19 then over 25

Shit, are we really going to have a draft?

How old are you?

I'm enlisting for 4 years.
Somebody match me!

APRIL 26th HAPPENING!!! OMG WE'RE GOING TO WAR ON APRIL 26th

amerikeks are fucked lmao
english.cctv.com/2017/04/28/VIDECS297cJcGqelFKUYyfDL170428.shtml

>larpers are posting on forums
ftfy

Holy fuck this gets on the same bread.
>The time has come!

Good thing I self identify as a washing machine. Good luck drafting me

we had this thread last night.

>APRIL 26th

APRIL 26TH WAS LAST WEEK!! IT HAPPAHHAAPPPPAAEENNIN NVNNGGGG??!!!

and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that

Asians don't get out of it.

I'm over 25 and still have my Selective Service card

It's a lottery based system so I doubt they'll draft me even if it is reinstated

Kek wills it, it shall happen before May 5th

Holy shit I just realized the draft is sexist because it doesn't include women. Why should any man get drafted when women are supposedly equal and can do anything a man can. Time to change those draft laws to ensure that the ladies also get drafted at a 50/50 rate. have fun ladies you wanted this.

No one is getting drafted to fight the norks. Seriously guys we've done this thread several times.

I'm 26, so I'd be pretty far down the list, but I'd volunteer in a heartbeat if they let me set my own terms.

1. No experimental vaccines.
2. No taking orders from or going into combat with females.
3. Enlistment ends when we're done fighting.
4. No faggy SJW bullshit at all.

autism = federally recognized disability = Sup Forums not being eligible for draft

The joke's on you, I'm epileptic and ineligible for the draft.

>inb4 gif

>Can't join service because of my tourrettes and anxiety
>This is my only chance at a glorious death
Please be true.

Kek. Thank God I'm not photosensitive.

Where will you be when the global sea level rises by 60m?

I'm pretty sure autists are disqualified so everyone here is safe.

Post yfw you will live to see great horrors and live to shitpost about it.

>be bored of life
>hate my job
>welcome draft in to gookwar

>tfw technically too old to be drafted
>tfw world wars are good for the economy (sad but true)
>tfw even though i'm not big on affirmative action (i just want the best person for the spot, regardless of demographic) i'm still gonna benefit from it (might as well play the system in a way that lets me win) because i'm mixed
>tfw finishing my bachelor's in a couple of years and then med school after that
>tfw healthcare reform is probably the biggest domestic issue right now, which would help make it easier for medical professionals to actually help people
>tfw those communist rats in n. korea gets purged
>tfw ISIS gets purged
>tfw i get to enjoy working in a STEM field during an economic boom while a lot of earth's bullshit gets a nice fat purge
>tfw i'll get to potentially treat and help heal WW3 veterans, thus managing to help fellow patriots as best as i can without actually having to possibly kill anyone
>tfw the happening of happenings will end up helping me coast to professional and financial prosperity

boy howdy, i sure picked a great time to light a fire under my ass.

lmoa what is this a forward from my grandmother? all it needs is comic sans in bold and underline

>africa looks almost the same
Even water doesnt want to go to africa

I would too, but women are now on the front lines. Wouldn't work.

Nah. Styx said that we would basically provide fire support and S. Korea and Japan would provide the manpower, and that makes the most sense.

The Enquirer makes CNN look like honest news.

Add number 5
>I can pick whatever service rifle and sidearm I'd like and after the war is over I can return home with my newly earned weapons

thanks for answering that before i posted

>yfw the enquirer was right

Jokes on you neets, since I'm a trucker, I have a vital job for moving important materials around the USA. No draft notice for me, and even if they send one, I have a good excuse to bounce it

top kekkle

Great I can finally use my 92 asvab score for something

>tfw major depressive disorder and tried to anhero once
>also asthma

Just draft niggers and mexicans.

I change my socks 12-15 times a day from OCD.

It's time to liberate Russia

I'm coming for your slavic boipucci ivan

hahah bejing goanna get fucked

Enjoy getting drafted as an 88m.

>bolivia

WHAT THE FUCK

>tfw freshman in college
Sure hope this war ends quickly

I've had my selective service card in my wallet since the day I received it in the mail. It's been washed a dozen times but hasn't faded enough to become illegible. I've had a general contract with the U.S. .Gov since 1990, so I can't enlist because of a conflict of interest. Even so, I hope this shit happens.

They announced today that they'll retaliate if Trump wrecks NK's shit.

same here. mid 30's master race.

Draft dodgers get sent to minimum security prison.

My fathers best friend was sent to one during vietnam. The people he met were ex senators,wall street bankers and high level magia. The prison even would give him a day pass to leave and pick up groceries. Now they have tennis courts and computer access.

Denying the draft isnt that big of a deal nowadays.

You can annex them Brazil bro :D

> All dat exotic pussy
Practicing your stealthing drills Sup Forums?

No draft is necessary for a korean conflict. Maybe a WW3 scenario...but that is unlikely as hell.

hahahaha

I thought that was a fake news humor article.
>Bolivian Navy
they're LANDLOCKED lol

>and the night before that and the night before that and the night before that and the night before
I, for one, start to believe it! It just have to be true, otherwise we wouldn't constantly hear of it.

Am I the only one laughing hysterically at the "STEP-BY-STEP: How TRUMP will crush our 8 enemies!"

This guy was the host of The Celebrity Apprentice fucking kek

And now he is the leader of the free world. Is your queen jealous or something?

Can I bring back a nork war bride, I'll just go ahead and sign up if so

We can still get drafted for our talents

neat so Korean wars skip generations

yeah israel wants you

Take them over Brazil-bro.
I was gonna go visit their fucking salt desert, but flying to Bolivia was too expensive within South America. Steal their land so I can go there cheaper. Thanks.

I'm autistic so I won't be drafted. :)

Remember, if you want to legitimately steal from gooks, write your ill-gotten gains off as "war trophies."

I formally apologize to Hillary. The main reason for supporting Trump was the belief he would not lead to WW3. I just goes to show democracy is a sham. If it actually changed anything, democracy would be banned. Varg is right.

I'm in college. Is that still an exempt class?

How does that make Hillary a better choice?

Oh I will!

I had an IRR Muster (Inactive Ready Reserve) for the Marine Corps last weekend. It was my first IRR muster and I've been in the IRR for almost 3 years.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a poor sinner. Don't let this war start until August when I'm off contract.

get ready to get your lumber and bags of milks pushed in leaf

Trump is bringing the rake this time, faggot