I WANT OFF MR.TRUMP'S WILD RIDE!

I WANT OFF MR.TRUMP'S WILD RIDE!
youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/25/japan-has-only-10-minutes-to-take-cover-after-north-korean-missile-launch-officials-say.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-exclusive-idUSKBN17U04E
youtubemultiplier.com/5277cfea6a21c-in-the-house-in-a-heartbeat-mashup.php
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA
youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8
global.adsbexchange.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WiXGwxlsfhs&t=621s
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt1vIjReu2A&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off cuck, you would rather hand a fat chink nukes than support your own country

>possible
wake me up when the first ground troop sets foot into NK then I'll say something

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>I WANT OFF MR.TRUMP'S WILD RIDE!
chaos is exactly what we wanted. trump is a master chess player though. this is a bluff to get NK to stfu

Witnessed.

quints la gone may 1st

stop, i can only get so hard

Is already happening.

No brakes nigga

if d.ubs NK is glass in 48 hours

Would that fat gook or that oompa loompa just throw the first punch already holy shit.

Link
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/25/japan-has-only-10-minutes-to-take-cover-after-north-korean-missile-launch-officials-say.html

As if your life is worth anything anyway. POL wants war. Faggot.

SKYKINGS GET IN HERE

No breaks on this boat

youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

If Trump had not disregarded nepotism laws and put in his family in such high positions, we would be no where near going to war. This is not our war. This is a war for the globalists. (1) North Korea is not in the banking system and (2) the globalists want control all the peoples and the lands of the world - the New World Order crap they want.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

So much for putting America first. Trump is a traitor and a liar and he ruined his name and his legacy all on his own.

This how it will go down. America bombing the fuck out of them from air. South Korea holding the line at the 38th. China invades by land from the north, marches to the 38th and stops.

China gets a great big new province. South Korea now known just as Korea. Everyone but NK government wins (NK people will do much better). The world keeps turning. Mark my words, the plan is already in place and NK knows it.

Deploying the THAAD weapon system in the South really pissed the NKs off.

Just bomb the shit out of their arty and military positions and let the gooks and Chinks deal with them, I mean for fuck sake the worst they could do is nuke themselves or launch serin gas

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-exclusive-idUSKBN17U04E

How about this one:

youtubemultiplier.com/5277cfea6a21c-in-the-house-in-a-heartbeat-mashup.php

Always gets me in the mood for a good happening.

Are Pneumatic sirens still a thing?

Did you read the article, you fucking pussy?

Maybe - but he's kissing China's ass trying to get them to help. Throwing Taiwan under the bus. All of it fits together - took a call from Taiwan, uses them as leverage to get China to put pressure on Best Korea.

We'll see, but with the rate and quantity of the Best Korea nuclear buildup - it's rightly coming to a head. All he said is there's that possibility - and there is. It also sends the message that he's not fucking around since he acknowledged the risk and cost.

I welcome war. My life is shit with a 13$ an hour job. Ready for my endgame got plenty of weapons to go out with a bang.

BRRRRTTT

Meh, this is probably the only war I would actually support. I mean most of the time bringing "freedom and democracy" means we fuck the country up beyond repair, but I don't think that's even with how shitty the north already is

Playing hard ball worked with Iran. But what if NK doesn't blink?

>Japs are always in danger of being nuked.

Easy enough, kys, pussy

North Korea will manage to fend off the US and Worst Koreans.

ChooChoo

fpbp

Get cozy bucko, there are no brakes on the Trump train.

They have had nukes since the 90's, maplenigger

NOT MY WAIFUS

Dosent really matter, eventually we will need to deal with them. That or wait for them to collapse now that China stopped supporting them

But the reason is wrong. It is one thing to want to go in and free the people from a tyrant, it is another to go in just because the globalists want the country to be in the Rothschild banking system and for control for the New World Order, where the globalists control the entire world.

The reasoning for this war is very scary and not good. Intention means everything. When the intention is evil, nothing good will ever come of it.

This is called "brinksmanship", user. It's statecraft at its most intense. It's two cowboys staring each other down, squinting while the tension mounts before the "draw".

>Japan
>only country to ever get nuked
>norks decide to nuke them again for the keks

How does this war put America first? Who pays for this war? Who dies fighting this war? Why are we cozying up to a disgusting commie country (China) to help us with this war? Evil.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

Put America and Americans first! Take care of our own country and citizens!

They threaten to fucking nuke every country in the immediate vicinity on a weekly basis, I mean hell now they've actually got nukes and are trying to fit them on ICBMs. What are we supposed to do? Wait another few years until the actually do pose a threat to the US?

Well, should make for some good tv.

Chances are he's most likely trying to scare Kim. Most likely nothing will happen

Your a bunch of moron's
Trump hypes this way way way up. End of the world we all gonna die.
It's resolved peacefully, and Trump looks like a genius.

I read the article, hardly worth the red text on drudge, imho nk will not do anything unless attacked.

>What are we supposed to do?
First, get proof that they actually have nukes. If they do, find out how they got them. Which country sold them the goods to make the nukes? Where did they get the brain power to make the nukes? Go after those countries and people.

Then, ignore North Korea. They are so little, their people are so starved, they pose no threat to America at all. If China and Japan, who live right next to North Korea, are not bothered, why should we run to go to war with them?

Digits say trump starts ww3

degenerate fuck who smokes weed, probably has dishes piled up on his disk/floor, hasn't had pussy in over 4 months/ever, scrolls Sup Forums for hours on end each day. did i get it right? i can go on if you'd like

GOOK

FUCKING

SHITS

>That pic
>My sides
Fucking hell lad.

True, but it is still a stupid game to play. Trump promised to put America first, to take care of America. Challenging Best Korea to a war is not putting America first or taking care of all of our problems. Trump is turning out to be a huge traitor and a liar.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

I want on Mr. Trumps wild ride. Can't come soon enough. Society must be purged in the cleansing flames of total war.

youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA
best nuclear warning coming through

If the fallout from the first one created the cancer known as anime of shudder to think what the second will bring.

Let's do this

This. We need to get it trending.

Shudder, you mean tingle

how can gooks even compete

KRIPPLE SCHMURPFTY

It will create literal tentacle monsters and make their hentai fantasies come true.

>If China and Japan, who live right next to North Korea, are not bothered

They are both in range of nork missiles, they can hit China or the south with a nuke because of their close proximity and they can hit Japan with chemical weapons

MAJOR, MAJOR

Does this faggot have to unnecessarily repeat words like that like we didn't get it the first time he said it?

degeneracy the likes of which not even the Jew has imagined

>No seriously guys it might actually be happening this time!! Come back!

>"There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely," Trump told Reuters in an Oval Office interview ahead of his 100th day in office on Saturday.
Good. Lets hope it comes down to total war.

You are seriously such a little whiny faggot

Their will be nuclear war in 72
youtube.com/watch?v=XngY3vgH4s8

>"Major, major" VS "Merciless"

right on mother fuckers

North Koreans and Korean in general hate Japan with a passion because of the Japanese occupation during and before World War 2. North Koreans don't even refer to the Japanese as Japanese, instead calling them Jap Bastards, even in their official education/propaganda books and whatnot. They see the South Korean people as their brothers under occupation. So if North Korea were to even launch a nuke and they couldn't hit the US, they'd go for Japan.

If it makes you guys feel better. I'm in Colorado literally next door to a military base and down the road from the air force Academy, and i dont hear any scrambling going on.

This is escalating more than any other year, it's time user

You're right Kushner and Ivanka need to go right away but imo towards the end of his campaign Trump got caught up in his own hype and made promises that he can't keep. I still think he wants America first but it's hard to do that with Ivanka pulling on his heart strings and Kushner whispering in his ear.

I spotted an E-4B Nightwatch leaving Offutt Air Base and heading in the direction of D.C. earlier before it shut off it's transponder when entering Indiana.

There's is also an E-6B Mercury traveling up and down the East Coast.

These are the Doomsday Planes and usually only operate around Nebraska.

global.adsbexchange.com/

Set filter to military and you can see the Mercury over New York right now.

>use an ancient god to get a madman elected

praise kek

This is the hellfire we wanted.

Heard some senator on NPR this morning talking about how it's a bad idea to start a conflict with NK because "NK could strike Seoul at any time."

Uuuuuuh, isn't that a GOOD reason to take NK out?

It has been foreseen.

They were repurposed as tornado warnings in the US after the war

If anything, North Korea would get bombed to shit before any troops actually land on the coasts.

Meant for

Only dip shit lefties who never learned anything about warfare would worry about this. It will be a long build up before you're in danger, especially with you dogging the draft.

This is where the Nightwatch vanished.

As you can see, it's heading due east towards D.C.

In the event of nuclear war, this is the plane the president would fly on, not Air Force One.

Not breaking news. It's always been possible. Stop hyping a non-happening.

The only American boots that will ever be on the ground in North Korea belong to Dennis Rodman

Fake wars.

Bull shit. That's the doomsday plane, and the President will not fly on it EVER.

Trump is just screwing with fatboi's head.

MAN THE ARMAGEDDONS

Correct

Your picture is so accurate. When the very first bomb falls they are going to unload on Seoul the largest artillery barrage in the history of the world. If they see Seoul being evacuated maybe they strike first. Basically Seoul is completely fucked in any sort of conflict. Unless we use chemical weapons or something.

Skip to 16:05

Every time the president goes on a trip more than 5 hours from D.C. a Nightwatch lands near his airport.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiXGwxlsfhs&t=621s

>this is a bad thing

man I wish it would happen already

I don't want to die, Sup Forums

Why did I vote for Trump? He's going to start WW3 and humanity will go extinct in a giant nuclear fireball!

WE COULD HAVE ELECTED RAND PAUL! NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!

reports of shots fired at the DMZ holy shiT!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt1vIjReu2A&t=6s

>East coast

We usually get hit by the Arabs but now it's west coast's turn to get nuked by the Norks.