Drumpf

I can't believe fucking moron trump won. Clinton deserved to win all the way. Where are you sanders when we need you.

If every Trump supporter got the psychiatric help they so desperately need it would bankrupt the US in a week.

Blah blah blah Canada is a shithole
Please fuck off

In a couple years Americans will be crying about how much they miss Obama.

cuck

America is fucking imploding. You guys fought so hard to defeat the Nazis, an initiative based entirely on countering a hateful ideology. And now, you're not only embracing its American counterpart, you're even using the fucking salute?! America is a fucking messed up country. The only reason you're "the most powerful country on Earth" is because your government simply did things that literally the rest of the world thought you just fucking don't do to other people.

It just occurred to me: Put Trump under oath, then he is finished.

heres the plan, if te wall goes up we grafitti the shit out of it with trump memes to the point he wants to take it down

Trump just made a cuck out of Justin Trudeau

So, Vancuckver I assume?

#MAGA = Muricans Are Gullible Analphabets

Montreal

Kick rocks, maplenigger.

the leaf strikes again

Sanders would have been better than the both of them.

Nice sperg-out threat, retard.

" I love the poorly educated."

President Conald Dump

>Where are you sanders when we need you.

He's sucking big black cock now, let the man do his new fucking job.

You're joking but I would laugh my ass off if he got a job in prostitution specifically towards blacks.

>OY VEY NO WHITES ALLOWED

It all began when those heifers from BLM cucked him off his own stage - before long, he was swallowing loads in order to "court the black vote", and ended up being passed around like a blunt at a Snoop Dogg show.

At least he can pull out his dentures to give a non-toothy beej to his paying clientele, which does give him an advantage over the competition.

It's been six months, move on (your little leftist phrase, another BS liberal mantra). I bet you still cry about 9/11 all the time, too.

You're the type of Canadian that likes Trudeau right? The cuckholdry is strong with you

Fuck you. Trump is the only president who can make our country great again.

>>/r/The_Donald

all sex is rape

Even worse

>still mad

How can someone who lives in a country that is being run by a completely incompetent retard even try to call Trump a moron

>a fucking leaf

Literally ANYONE was better than this cunt.

A homeless heroin addict would have been better than her.

You really don't get it, do you?

Muslims are jumping our border into Canada right now. That's not gullible. Canada is gullible. "I love you Trudeau, because you have the richest daddy ever, yay". Moron.

Get off of /pol you fucking cuck