How does it feel that every time you do a captcha you help google's machine learning?

How does it feel that every time you do a captcha you help google's machine learning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel raped. Prostituted. And if you say no, and mess with it, google will just fuck with you for way longer... RREEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don't have to enter a captcha, and you don't either. How's that possible, you ask? Well, just purchase a Sup Forums Pass.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

NEVER! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. gookmoot

Nah I knew this response would come, that said I would wager that the majority of anons are still filling out captchas

Its strange, this is one of the most prominent sites for views that are antithetical to (((them))), and yet every post we make is probably working against us

Good?

>Give us money or we'll use your posts to help automate blue and white collar jobs

See, and this is how the financial elites have all the negotiating power.

>and yet every post we make is probably working against us
WHY IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Right lane
MUST
turn right

Remember when it was found out you only had to type the actual word correctly to get past Captcha? And people spammed Nigger as the made-up word so much it literally fucked with Google's system to where they changed it entirely?

I do. Good times.

hello my friend

use Sup Forums x, you can change it to old word captcha

enjoy

How are we helping it learn? It asks us to select X but in order to pass the capcha we have to select the right X which means the machine already knows it

When a captcha asks for vehicles I try to include signs in my captcha

WE ARE THE RESISTANCE

you can just select legacy captcha on regular Sup Forums's options

That's a good point, but it could be working off of machine learning that has already taken place and when we mark what it asks us to mark it only makes it more accurate in its identification of random objects

They serve you both: images that already have been classified, and new images aswell. Also they notice if you vote/classify against the masses.

Legacy captcha is actually useful for preserving books from the past.

>go to library to read newly restored book from 1920 about the discussion of life brought to us by Google
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

This is true. Google books is actually super comfy. So many great books, scanned and available for "free". If it only were for fucking copyrights... but books before 1920 (or what not?) are way nicer anyways. I like people of the past.

Pretty good because I intentionally sabotage my captchas until it gives up

>until it gives up
But they never do... You just get served more and more, while I'm pretty sure they're excluding your results, and are just checking when you're a good goy again.

i love cate ;)

Says you faggot. The key is to learn which parts are the ones its confused about and select them.

Also, clicking only half of the street signs and then useless shit like the pol or a tree near by

Or clicking what they want for a while so it trusts you and then slowly working in garbage data

Good times

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

i use legacy captcha with the words for posts but for threads only the street sign meme works

how often do you make threads kraut?

What do you think Merkel would think of your posting?

made me chuckle

good double

also keith olbermann is a fucking meme and I don't know how anyone takes him seriously with how seriously he tries to present himself

>look at this post
>its a leaf

why are you Canadians such a meme

I feel good about it. I want sophisticated AI to happen as soon as possible. I welcome our new robot overlords.

I never answered one honestly during Op ReNigger and then bought a pass.

>and then bought a pass.

I don't mind making mistakes in captcha. A mistake that gets caught by the AI ultimately degrades the AI's conclusion about that picture, since the AI only has pictures and responses to go on.

good double

why calling him nig tho

I mean buying a pass seems a pretty un-niggery thing to do

I mean I don't, and won't, because I figure if I ever got a dna test that i'd get more than 1% ashkenazi, and have justification to be a jew

>also

filling out captchas as I make thes posts

love it

>filling out captchas as I make thes posts
>M loving it

this post is self-indulgent

but your post made me kek audibly

>Self driving car ignores stop sign and plows into schoolbus
YOU could've stopped it
YOU could've got the captcha right

lol while I've been at uni I had to take a class that fills my "international perspectives" requirement

literally a whole section about how we need to adapt to self-driving cars, and a short paper arguing about it

the memes are pretty spot on, its uncanny