What do geriatrics contribute to society?

what do geriatrics contribute to society?

Live your entire life, then find out.

Contribution to society is not relevant.

Geriatrics do consume a significant amount of tax money though.

Trump seems to do alright. He manages to golf here and there and suck Ivankas benis

About the same as you do NEET.

They already contributed to society by paying taxes for 30+ years. Fuck off

Sustaining the circle of life and teaching humility in younger people, even if their presence is a material burden, there are humanizing lessons to be learned in caring for and helping the elderly, which contributes to the character development of the individual & culture at large.

The most ideal family arrangement is to have a family and live on a shared property with your aging parents. The children get experience with older people and they're the family equivalent of daycare looking after the younglings while the parents are busy. The parents gain cohesion by being the presence of another aging couple, it gives a sense of family, and it's important to share life together. Boomers were definitely fags and raised a buncha fags, but it's gross to sell out your own families and be so flippant about it.

>Contribution to society is not relevant.

I love it when wagies are complacent obedient to their NEET overlords. Good goy, keep earning me those NEETbux.

>living with your grand parents and looking after them in your prime years

What the fuck is wrong with you. Fucking disgusting.

Why aren't you making enough money to solicit the services of a stay-in nurse?

the thing is if you came from a stable family with nepotistic depth there's a certain amount of economic momentum behind you, if you receive inheritance for example, it frees up such constraints, while working on your career.. you have more options.

If you build a robust family unit, maintaining it over the course of generations, you gradually acquire economic girth.

most people can't pull it off

They vote republican.

They all vote, and they all vote conservative.

More than you millennial kiddo bet you'll still live with your parents by the time I'm 40
Hah I had my own place and family when I was 25 thanks to my hard work
Lazy shit

>If you build a robust family unit, maintaining it over the course of generations, you gradually acquire economic girth.
stop talking like a complete and utter faggot

They've already contributed to society. Now they deserve respect and to be taken care of by the society they helped create. Nothing you have exists without previous generations building the foundation. Respect for elders is a prime tenant of being white, If you don't then you can't be white.

They are the only people who buy our luxury cars

You will never see a young person in a Lincoln or a Cadillac

Who keeps making these fucking threads multiple times a day trying to get us to hate old white people? This is some kind of shillspiracy. Respect for elders is a white tradition for good reason.

I'm 31 and on my 3rd caddy. This is my first new one. I'm also not a nigger, since they are so fond of them. I like my big simple grandpa cars and this ATS I got is a hoot to drive stick shift to boot.

Geriatrics are important for the health of your society, especially in a very young country like the United States. They are an irreplaceable link to our past. For example, my grandmother would tell me of stories from her grandfather, who participated in the Civil War. That's only four generations, but more than a half of the history of the nation.

As citizens, they sit around and are functionally useless in the workplace, but they are supposed to help raise your children, act as mentors for young adults, tell us of the past. Sup Forums often bemoans the lack of moral center in modern culture; you need only look at your population over the age of seventy to find people who have real backbone, and real convictions.

I volunteer at an assisted living facility on the weekends, and I have made some really good friends with the residents there. It's tough to see them pass, but I treasure their perspective on life; they give me the opportunity to see the world as they saw it, and help me understand how life used to be. They've also lived for several times longer than I have, and tend to have some wisdom to distribute. Sometimes, I feel a sense of sonder, like I'm overloaded with their experiences.

Caddies are nice but im more of a Lincoln guy desu

T. '11 mks owner

Boomers need to kick off already so it can become economically viable for us to implement proper treatment for heart disease and cancer

Identity politics is stupid this isn't some game of David and goliath.