Let's discuss this video

vimeo.com/212237317

Other urls found in this thread:

bofjoy.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Fuck you. synopsis it.

Nobody wants to watch 40 minutes of dutch banter. And this thread will be dead before anyone finishes it.

Nah you actually do want to watch it. I am not sure if the guy is legit, but what he is saying is.

He was a high ranking globalist that learned that the world is an illusion controlled by a small number of people who worship satan.

It's an interview with a guy who is said to have worked in the underground financial world and knows some of the truths that are said to be hidden from us.

Basically he's redpilled as fuck

Guy climbed the globalist banker ladder all the way to the top. Got invited to parties with lot of naked women. Then got invited to a sacrifice. Said no, career crumbled

This guys story completely backs up everything Alex Jones has been saying, assuming he's legit

if you didn't know about jewish ritual sacrifice you're nu/pol/ and you need to leave

WELL, he's got this little organization which is pushing for a fixed value currency and elimination of interest, which they apparently think causes all the world's problems, also mentioned the protocols of the elders of zion in the video. (jooze). I'd say he did that interview as a form of advertising.

bofjoy.net/

My knowledge on theology is thin, but doesnt interest play a big role in the differences between Christianity and Judaism? Like aren't Christians told not to partake in usury?

this. he is shilling his own agenda, which makes me think he's full of shit. oh he just happened to have a crisis of conscience and found this great new banking system? TRUST ME GOYS

Watched it, and I believe what he's saying. If he was making this up as some kind of lie, he needs to act in Hollywood.

It would make sense that a lot of Western leaders are groomed for their positions based on blackmail because of pedophilia, because they would be easy to control.
One year ago I would laughed this off as tin foil hat stuff, now, not so much.
This cabal is real, and the things they are doing are not only real, but horrible. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

If you actually watch it, it is eye opening and sad.

bump.
This dude seems pretty real to me.
Bonus points for naming the jew.

thank you op. i was searching for something tonight, and this video was it.

if you have anymore information, as eye opening as this video, please post.

probably seen it... but why the hell not. everyone should see this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

Havent seen this, thanks for sharing

holy shit, this needs to be bamped

i have to ask you this question

if the luciferians are worshiping this dark force/entity that means to destroy us all, including them, why would one go through with that?

to me it makes no sense

I think they think that they will get some pass, and not be eaten alive like the hamsters on V. Seriously in esoteric left-hand path circles, they believe in the eventual godhood of certain men and women who are capable of attaining it. Those that are lucky enough pass the abyss before death and become living gods (yeah right). Of course they are being deceived by high order powers that are beyond their mortal comprehension and will wither with them in hellfire, sad to say.

Trust me, you want to see this. Basically exposes (((them))) and gives you the reddest of pills: the blood libel is not libel.

aight now im lost. they are sacrificing themselves to 'baal'

essentially sociopaths/psychopaths? why would this condition exist in the first fucking place? what purpose would going batshit insane have in nature???

he is repeating things we've heard from the dutroux affair and the finders etc
could be telling the truth but what difference does it make if he wont drop names

What if it is true? What if there are powers that exist and sects that worship them in secret? If you could gain the power you crave and you were willing to step on anything imaginable, wouldnt you sacrifice your own flesh and blood?

Stop thinking about it from a good person's perspective. See it from their point of view, and the shit makes sense and is really fucked up.

Remember that not everyone thinks the way you do, or feels the way you do. There are evil people in the world. You can see the lone wolves killing for pleasure, so why cant you imagine it happening in an organized fashion?

wow, nice shilling you absolute sack of shit.
it's amazing that you people actually watch these videos and still SHILL for money?
are you really that pathetic that you work to cover up CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Nice synopsis, you are forgetting to mention that he claims to have signed a non-disclosure contract, meaning he won't ever give out names of individuals or any legal/business entities, thus all this could be bullshit.

excellent, WATCH IT, the guy isn't lying.

GOOD ON HIM, HE'LL PROBABLY BE DEAD'ed SOON.

NOT A NON-DISCLOSURE CONTRACT, THE KIDNAPPED HIM, AND TORTURED HIM, TO LET HIM KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ... I'M HOPING HE STARTS NAMING NAMES, HE'S A DEAD MAN ANYWAY ...

>what purpose would going batshit insane have in nature???
You can read up on it.
My guess the wikipedia article about socio- or psychopathy would be a good start.
Most developments in nature are quite random so that is the explanation of why it occurs.
Why it can foster in society is another matter of course.
But to make it short:
While being a strength for society, compassion is a weakness for when it comes to exploiting the weaknesses of other men.
In a system where individuals thrive by allowing themselves to abuse others, people with less empathy might become 'winners' (In a rather meaningless competition, but that is besides the point).
Furthermore, conditions such as psychopathy and sociopathy are inheritable to a certain degree, meaning the wealth amassed by the last generation
of those will fall into the hands of people who are similar.
Why those people tend to trip on their power-fantasies, and tend to do batshit insane shit is just another psychological phenomenon.
But the thing is, that this is their weakness, and it can be used.
Which is how this hole pyramid of blackmail and extortion came to exist.

What we can do against it, is pretty clearly said in the video.
Stop playing to their hands.
Stand united.
Destroy the system that permits them from having the upper hand.

As for the video. Weather or not he is telling the truth,
what he is saying should be clear to anyone.

Even if he didn't name them, they are pretty clear from his stories.

Theres more than plenty of psycho/sociopaths in the world, that might make it to the top, as well as with those traits, others might help you to make it there if you're willing to do anything thats necessary.

I didn't really believe the whole "Satanic cabal running the world"-thing before, but it seems to be the case more and more. People are saying that there's no victims coming forward who have been abused etc, but theres been plenty in the past, theyre not just taken seriously because their stories are batshit insane. Cathy O'Brien for example.

Also, how many survivors are there, and do the survivors feel like nothing wrong was done to them, like in the case of Kendall who was on Dr. Phil a while ago.

Not sure what it would help if Ronald said any names who are part of it. Would be a death-sentence for him to say them publicly.

Entrepreneur goes into Finance, does well, climbs the ladder, launders money and wires cash to terrorist organizations from Governments and their secret services.

He confirms intelligence agencies / secret services act independently of governments and are de facto criminal gangs.

He also confirms that the higher-ups are very well aware of all the criminal activity. He reportedly worked with the highest personnel and had to know all the details of the job to make it work.

He describes that once they pushed Italian currency into the market which crashed the exchange rate and bankrupted an important Italian company. The owner committed suicide and left behind a family - this affected him greatly.

He was reportedly further invited to secret meetings ala 'Eyes Wide Shut' where the 1% was performing Satanic rituals and murdering babies. He could not partake in the rituals and left the industry.