I am so sorry for killing Americans, USA

>be me
>my great grand father was navy commander of destroyer
>his ship shoot down two airplane and probably killed at least 2 americans
>I have gene of such criminal barbarian

I feel so sorry for americans.

You fought for freedom of the peoples, and my ancestor killed such noble solder for fucking shit empire.

I am so sorry ;_;

Lol this user is such pussy.

its ok david-kun. now stop LARPing and get ready for your english lesson.

>You fought for freedom of the peoples

Empire of your own people is better than the freedom of mine, at least from your perspective that should be how it works. You don't need to apologize for anything really.

>noble
>freedom of the peoples
The Emperor should order you to be lashed for being so idiotic.

>I am so sorry
thx

I am grateful that US brough Japan freedom.

I would rather live in Japan than Japanese empire.

I know how you feel bro. I'm Sicilian/Argentinian and I'm basically a mutt, whose only slightly redeeming features are green eyes. I'll never be white, I'll never be accepted as white yet at the same time I'm not seen as a nig by the other nigs but not good enough for the whites, so I'm stuck in a fucking limbo that drags on and on.

I have no proper culture, heritage, or anything of that sort. I have no groups to linger amongst or relate too, instead, I'm just here. My blood line is filled with savages on both sides, one belonged to an Emirate and the other a Iberian-Rape-Baby.

I hate resent every fiber of being in myself. At least you have heritage, and a rich culture, my man. Be proud of something.

Going to a different country and shitposting is such a simple joy

Makes vacation that much more magical

Ya dude lol you guys can't even smoke weed
Degenerate

America is a shithole, and Japan is a shithole because it was Liberated (((TM))).

I know this suffering user, my ancestors were canadian on one side and polish on the other. I am literal organic cancer and have nothing to be proud of. Literally the worst of the white people put together.

LOL at the weaboo cucks ITT.

No worries! My grandfather killed more japs during WW2 than he would have liked to admit but it was at least in the dozens. Navy fogman were the SEALS of the day.

ok, Lance Corporal Mike Johnson

Western Slope?

you're a cuck m8

snap out of it

You are you, not your grandpa so who cares?

Your father could be a killer, but that doesnt mean you are, you are an independent person on your own. Be responsible and take care of your country future, man

Build pride in yourself by becoming a great man that historians would write about.

Your ancestors play a role in initial positioning, but only you can rise above the racial bullshit.

Don't be. You didn't kill nearly enough.
>implying you're actually Japanese

It's okay, nip, I'll fuck a couple more of your women (and "men" maybe) on my next trip and we'll be good.

typical chong. Literal robot born to be a servant. KYS

it's k, we fire bombed and nuked like 300,000 of you slants

so i guess we're even?

How about starting to build your own future now?

Start a family, build a clan, teach your children well and maybe in this generation, you will make people like you proud

A great journey starts with a step, no one is born great, you got to build your future and your children's "my ancestor history".

>LITERALLY EVERY CITIZEN APOLOGIZED
> BURGERS ARE FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING YOUR APOLOGIES
>NONE OF YOU WILL EVER STOP!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Killing americans are good.

im sorru that youu feeru like datto. I hope we can be goodo friendso

Fuck a Japanese woman and make Japanese babies. Now asshole!

No problem buddy. My grandfather killed 3 nips. We're even

Here you go OP

Salright, my grandad killed plenty of yall point blank with a rifle. He said he would have stayed in Japan if he wasn't already married. Let's call it good and get on with killing sandniggers.

Be proud of who you are.

Maricona

Just give us your women as reparations nippon.

Gimme yo ass yellow boi

Be my friend.
Be my best enemy.
Quit crying now faggot.

Realize that your struggle is caused by the kikes. Hopefully that brings some comfort to your well-being.
>there will never be poor mixed individuals that somehow destroy the kikes
would be pottery

Your not worthy of the self induced destruction that lays ahead...or the sword you would take you're own life with.

SO BERRY SOLLY
PREASE FORGIVE

Pissoff jap. Stop wasting bandwidth.

That is the nature of warfare. We are but children with machine guns in the eyes of post-mortem.

Come Back, Japan. Come Back!

Jesus Christ you are a fucking cuck

Hi Tyrone.

Don't feel ashamed. It's not your fault and he was doing what he thought was right.

*unzips dick*
show me how sorry j*p boy

thank you user. when i come to your country if you could just respect white people. that would be great. i love your people but if you get owned by china you earned it. i will not fight for people who are hateful to me

You should feel bad only because Americans were tricked by Roosevelt and his Jewish backers into fighting Japan.

Hitler predicted it in 1925:
"Today, the destruction of Japan is not in the political interest of England, but it does match the desire of the Jewish leaders and their longing for a Jewish world-empire. While England over-exerts herself to maintain her position in the world, the Jew is organizing an attack in order to conquer it.
The Jews have sinned for a thousand years, which has taught them how to adapt. He knows very well that he can undermine European nations and turn them into generic race-less bastards, but he can hardly do the same to an Asian nation such as Japan. Today, he presents himself like a mime, pretending to be a German, or an Englishman, or an American, or a Frenchman, but he cannot create a bridge to reach the yellow Asian. Therefore, he must instead try to destroy Japan using other nations in order to rid himself of this dangerous adversary before he has taken the last bit of political power into his fist and completed his tyranny over the helpless masses. He is so nervous over having a Japanese national state in his Jewish thousand-year empire that he wishes to destroy it even before establishing his own dictatorship.

For this reason, the Jew is today inciting the nations against Japan as he once did against Germany. While British statesmanship is trying to build an alliance with Japan, the British-Jewish press is already fighting against the ally and preparing their war of annihilation while pretending to fly the flag of democracy and shouting the war slogan, “Down with Japanese militarism and imperialism!” The Jew in England has today become defiant. Because of this, the struggle against this Jewish world menace on Japan will start in England." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

I'm sorry your great grandfather has such pathetic descendants

nice rp there english teacher

I come from a long line of Nigger purchasers and Jap killers. French/Anglo/Nordic masterrace.

Everybody's a barbarian sometimes. Let's promise to work on the future. Make tomorrow better than yesterday.