Where Ja Rule at?!

Where were you Sup Forums when Ja Rule stuck a bunch of rich millenials in a FEMA camp Island in Florida to enact a Refugee Simulator?

reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/

This is fucking hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTaYcziAYJ5/
youtu.be/Mo-ddYhXAZc?t=45s
reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/comments/680l9z/staff_members_took_my_girlfriend_its_been_hours/
medium.com/@fyrefestival/04-23-2017-1e768f2c0792
twitter.com/itstahnee/status/857774152295559168
youtube.com/watch?v=mz5kY3RsmKo
fyrefestival.com/
thefashionlaw.com/home/fyre-festival-proves-an-epic-fail-as-attendees-label-it-a-scam-hoax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is this

instagram.com/p/BTaYcziAYJ5/

absolutely kek'n over here in real paradise, because I'm not sheltered and know how to travel, shag fanny and see paradise for a month on sub $2k while still having all the living like a king feels

stay rich you fucking cocksuckers, you make the world easy for people like me

Ja Rule put on a festival with tickets going for up to 20,000$ USD. Everyone got there, and it was literally just a bunch of old used FEMA tents and shitty Ikea beds.

Now a bunch of people are stuck on an island. Some have already raided the bar.

tldr rich millenial kids get jewed hard by Ja Rule's music festival. Now a bunch of left leaning whities are stuck on a Caribbean island and are slowly devolving into Lord of the Flies

Everyone there right now it like
>youtu.be/Mo-ddYhXAZc?t=45s

Talking to someone on the island now. They paid 4k to be there. Jesus christ...

thats a retard the_donald troll are u slow?

>$4,000
>for a weekend trip
That kid had too much money anyways.

Well if you don't believe him the festival website is still up with the packages listed.

i believe him ;)

reddit.com/r/fyrefestival/comments/680l9z/staff_members_took_my_girlfriend_its_been_hours/

BLACKED.jpeg

Oh yeah right dude cause ppl won't troll this. Hate how you fags push your cuck fantasies everywhere

Boots on the ground ask me anything

medium.com/@fyrefestival/04-23-2017-1e768f2c0792
>Once you’ve set up your FyreBand account via your invite email, you can log in here, you can add funds to your FyreBand right now. We recommend adding at least $300 per day to cover incidental expenses and upgrades. Good news is that any unused funds can be credited back to your account so you can add funds without worry.

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WIMMEN AT

>oh right they are on the island concentration camp be built and tricked them into visiting

>We highly recommend adding plentiful funds to your FyreBand before arriving at the festival just to make your stay as easy as possible (remember, all unused funds will be credited back to you).

Is it true that the festival went perfectly fine and this bs is 100% fake news by some reddit faggot?

A sacrifice to da kangs.

timestamp

Ja rule was in Chicago at a special event last night. My friend showed snapchatted me the concert.

Isn't he also the fag who embezzled aid money for Haiti? Why would anyone trust him?

I thought Ja Rule had gone broke and was working for a restaurant?

Now he is jewing white kids out of their money? Good for him.

That's wyclef who's also hatian. Those niggers are the lowest tier of nigger. Run a fund raiser for your home land and steal the money.

Did ((they)) kill the reddit?

Something tells me you're in Nassau and not the Exumas.

for that kind of money, I could have went to iceland, spend 2 weeks, come back, and still have enough for my next semester at university.
Fucking idiots

When did you realize Ja Rule was playing 17-dimensional advanced protochess?

>be obscure musician
>want your fame back
>poor as shit (in celebrity terms)
>have an idea
>announce a festival you never intend to hold
>charge huge fees for attendance
>pay for some budget crap so you can deny it when you're accused of never intending to hold the festival
>everyone knows your fucking name now
>use funds to produce a new album
>profit
Chris Brown still has a career, no one gives a shit that he beat Rihanna. Ja Rule is playing the game

Seriously, is it working for anyone else?

lololol this is why the only festivals worth going to are the ones that have no pretense about being comfy. jamband and dark metal festivals are the fucking best. you wanna come? 50-200 bucks for 3 or 4 days. you staying on site? bring your own tent and anything else you need. want food? bring it and make it yourself. otherwise it's just do whatever the fuck you want and eat all the drugs. will never understand people who go to pop festivals. morons.

twitter.com/itstahnee/status/857774152295559168

They're cancelling planes because they can't take anymore people

Also at the end some dumb bitch yells "fuck Donald trump"

It's pretty great karma overall

Okay well ummmm how about you assholes stop making fun of the victims of this fraud?

What if it was you? Your mom?

Half of you fell for a bigger fraud btw--- a big fat orange idiot named Trump.

So don't throw stones.

You make me sick. My cousin didn't deserve this shit at all.

Couldn't agree more, fuck Drumpf, I bet he was responsible for this somehow anyway

>Okay well ummmm how about you assholes stop making fun of the victims of this fraud?
never, those idiots deserve all the ridicule they get.

>So don't throw stones.
don't tell me what to do.

>My cousin didn't deserve this shit at all.
yes, he/she did.

anyone who is willing to pay that much money to see a bunch of niggers and washed up pop "musicians" jump around on stage is a fucking idiot and absolutely deserved this shit, you imbecile.

fucking hell

Gr8 b8

Lol

>My wife's son paid $12,000 for this festival

No
If you're going to fucking LARP can you at least get a VPN that works and actually respond to posters?

Idiot, we should have done more than just burnt your island down, we should have fucking nuked it back under the ocean.

I wonder if we could just convince the norks to invade this island....get it out of their system

>Bankrupted by a 4k trip

Translated: "Whaaaah, I'm out of allowance money for the month"

Your cousin is a faggot. I hope they get raped by a pack of a niggers.

shutitdown.jpg

They shut it down when people started realising they were hunting and killing fyre festival customers for sport.

Top kek can't stop laughing

I am getting serious Jonestown vibes from this.

I'm sure one of those noble rich people that laugh and taunt poor people will set up a gofundme for him and it'll be all sorted out.

Wait. Let's pretend everything about the festival actually turned out to be the paradise-on-Earth as advertised.

THAT NIGGA WOULD STILL BE BROKE!!!

>go to plebbit to see if there is info there
>it's down
>hmmm muh neurons

THEY WILL RISE AND BUILD A GREAT NATION
LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO AUS

Lol

I'm getting more Haitian Revolution impressions.

let's get this right

>$12,000 per person
it's a frauf
>private Island
it's not a private island
>private plane
is a chartered Boeing 737
>fly in at 5:30AM
FEMA cuck tents aren't even setup
>food
basically two slices of bread, two slices of cheese, and some salad
>party is overed
stuck on the island, airport is crowded, locals are fucking attendees
>Ja Rule
hasn't been seen or heard from all day

the people stuck there should turn it into lord of the flies while they have time

ayo holup
they over-hyped this shit by so many orders of magnitude it's insane
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=mz5kY3RsmKo

He probably saved up his allowance since he was 10 and spent it in hope of getting laid.

Let's face it, all the "omg we were robbed" malady posts are trolls, and everyone will get home safely without this becoming an international incident and nobody involved will learn their lesson.

And I'm still pissed that people have $12 grand to blow on stupid shit like this.

>There people who spend 10k+ on fucking concert tickets are the same ones who want to "bring down capitalism"
Now that is an ultra kek

And now he gets to play Far Cry irl lol

Unarmed millenials v. The pirates of the Caribbean led by Ja Rule...if I could pay to see that I would.

>Dear Mom, I no longer fear Hell, for I have been to Fyre Festival. Our nature hikes have become grim death marches. Our arts and crafts hut is, in actuality, a Dickensian workhouse. Bart makes it through the day clinging to his Unwavering belief that Ja Rule the Clown will come through. But I am far more pessimistic. I am not even sure if this letter will reach you, as the normal lines of communication have been cut. Now my efforts of writing has made me light-headed. So I close by saying, SAVE US! SAVE US NOW! Bart and Lisa.

Toasting in epic bread

I was going to mock your shitty bait, but you got a lot of dipshits to rise to it.

Well played.

OMG OMG!
Go on Twitter and look under fyre festival hashtag

I have not laughed this hard in ages! hahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahhaaha

Does this festival have the Krusty seal of approval?

>all the "omg we were robbed" malady posts are trolls
I wouldn't say all. In a video a guy explains how they handled luggage, and pretty much anyone can walk up and take anything. Imagine if you're a local, it's open season on the unguarded trucks filled with trust fund babby luggage

fyrefestival.com/

hahaha promotional video shows blacks cruising around in yatchs with white 10/10s. Sure this is reality.

I heard rumors that someone who was disappointed yelled nigger to one of the crew members.
If a bad party is all it takes to turn millenials racist imagine what poverty and suffering will do. Sup Forums should focus on memeing the collapse of the economy

FUCK YOU TRUST FUND FAGGOTS!

I'm checking the site and there are tickets going for tens of thousands of dollars for a two day stay on a fucking yacht for this shitty festival
I hate all trust fund faggots

this is getting sad now

I bet this is like the scooby doo movie where those douchebags get possesed by those gremlin looking mofos

numbers if true

> As for what festival-goers can expect in terms of a refund, the Fyre Festival website states, "All sales are final. There are no refunds."

WHY WOULD YOU GO BANKRUPT FOR A TRIP

EVEN IF IT WAS REAL YOU STILL WOULD'VE GONE BANKRUPT

>mfw Ja Rule is being controlled by Scrappy Doo

he must really like Blink 182

>Dear Mom and Dad. We are now owned by a violent warlord named Ja Rule of the Jahamas.

>we're given prison grade food and sleep in FEMA tents when we're not working.

>After yoga we were marched on a "treasure hunt" where we were each told to dig a hole 6 feet by 3 feet.

>the niggers are charge. i repeat, the niggers are in charge!

Is this our chance to shine? Would really do a number on the publics perception of Safety Squads

/LOL

>Imagine if you're a local, it's open season on the unguarded trucks filled with trust fund babby luggage

You're not at all familiar with the Bahamas, are you?

>Refugee Simulator 2017
Refugee Simulator 2017
someone build this game please

Don't worry, this is just all those fucking Drumpfpumpfkins faults!
If only Bernie had won all concert festivals would be free! Fucking drumpfaggots!!!

>Eminem kills ja rules career
>Ja Rule gets back at white people with fyrefestival

thefashionlaw.com/home/fyre-festival-proves-an-epic-fail-as-attendees-label-it-a-scam-hoax

>He doesn't get a stiffy imagining hundreds of fresh-from-college liberal arts students crying into the torn fabrics of refugee tents as they realize they've blown 5 years worth of Starbucks money to be stranded on an island with food a homeless shelter would consider too undignified to serve.

>scrappy dappy doo

>please send help
This should not be making me laugh, holy shit.

>Fyrefestival

It's not a fyrefestival, it's a festival of fire and death

Post yfw when hunger games are now

>literal rations
Ok this is too funny

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>no brothels
>no cinema
>no football team
>not even a rabbit petting zoo

This is worse than Auschwitz

Because he's a shitty millenial faggot who's idea of "bankrupt" is having to make coffee at home in his Keurig next month instead of going to Starbucks every day.

You get that he's trolling, right?