publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>WH Press Brief (bring your kids to work day) 4/27/17
youtu.be/3RCcrt56tO0
>Pres Trump signs EO on VA accountability/whistleblowers 4/27/17
youtu.be/aC2mbqOSTN0
>Pres Trump signs memo on aluminium 4/27/17 ;^)
youtu.be/RLPF_FJxmEs
>Pres Trump meets President Macri (ARG) 4/27/17
youtu.be/NEj3CXsIJhY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome Macris 4/27/17
youtu.be/W78uL5Yv7aU
>Senators comment on NoKo Briefing 4/26/17
youtu.be/Ay9eDk5xjaI
>Pres Trump Federalism Event w/Governors 4/26/17
youtu.be/P2D_31tX2a4
>Pres Trump Signes EO (Antiquities and Monuments) 4/26/17
youtu.be/mZSGl0w3SDM
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

>muh Trump is breaking his promises and you should totally trust me because I'm a former Trump voter
>muh Trump is a bad President because he didn't fix the world in 100 days

So much liberal gaslighting

AWOO~

awoo~

>migrate
>legally

awooooo

ALEX JONES JUST LOST HIS KIDS FOREVER

awoo?

IT'S ALL OVER NOW

awoo not shareblue! wolfs say no to brock!

Great OC user
We love our awoos

Not with your shitty edits

I don't even watch Infowars, but I really feel sorry for him. He's not evil, he's just kooky and a far better comedian than Colbert or Liebowitz ever was.

F.

It would be a real shame if she died in a horrible way

This is why you don't marry a kike. Maybe now he will finally name the jew.

has anyone seen the video of that antifa kid at the berkely protest on the 15th being disrespectful to that veteran? Holy fuck, out of everything I saw from that day, this bothers me the most. What an ungrateful, slimy, cunt.

Where are the proofs that Alex Jones is "cult brainwashing" his children?

>dabbing
Jesus, can everyone stop acting like niggers for one second?

Fund rich liberals "modern art" so they can make millions of dollars. Why won't you please think of the poor struggling artists who literally cannot make art unless you give them your tax dollars to fund their "job" until they make it big, then they get to live the high life!

TRUMP IS GETTING BTFO BY COMEDY CENTRALS NEW SHOW RIGHT NOW

No awoo's past this point..

Now, he has nothing to lose.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE JONES!

>watching Comedy Central
>watching the video jew at all

Now begins the transformation into Punished Alex

He isn't a leftist and neither are his kids.

Yay you hatted them all! Nice work

watching cable, who even pays for propaganda anymore?

The only thing that Comedy Central slays is itself.

That time period where Trumps chains were off was amazing

Apparently, there's quite the bit of anons from the Lone Star as well. If near-Dallas user is correct, it was nice knowing you all.

That's cool. I remember how all those comedy shows tearing into Bush helped elect President Kerry...oh, wait.

They turn it all political

Lee Kuan Yew is an image of a totalitarian globalist. I don't understand why identity-conscious Westerners would admire him or his amoral system.

I ALREADY KILLED ALEX JONES

YOU'RE NEXT GLORMPF

What are you talking about, and yes from Texas

>Trump literally said he's a globalist

Defend this.

He now has nothing let to lose. Either he offs himself or he goes even further apeshit than ever before.

What you said is false.

I HATE AWOO

I see nip nip.

>Nationalism, not globalism will be our cr--
>*looks desperately at Ivanka*
>err I mean, uh.. *clears throat*
>Nationalism AND globalism will be our credo

This awoo one niner oscar papa, fire support incoming. Thats a big Kah-BOOM awoo over and out.

get out

prove he said that

Women are monsters and (((attorneys))) are immoral

He often talked about how much family is important to him

Divorce law is pure evil. Alex Jones was trying to raise his children as he saw fit and the court used that as evidence of child abuse. Repeal the 19th amendment and default to a woman who divorces her husband owning nothing but the clothes on her back, and we can have sanity again.

>Trump labeled himself in contradictory terms
>He has never done this
>Except for
>I'm a free trader
>But I'm a fair trader
>All of his stances on abortion
And many other things
He just isn't an ideologue

>I actually do believe he's going to let DACA expire and just not renew it.
I suspect this as well. Its too risky to have him end it, get taken to court and a judge rules it stays indefinitely. Remove the illegals without drawing attention of the media as much as possible.

its not real alewd hours yet so justt a hint of nip.

>Trump literally said he's a nationalist

Defend this

what's the new board bullshit?
don't we already have an all encompassing off-topic board with Sup Forums?

>loses his kids on the same day Trump calls himself a globalist
>yfw tomorrow's show

Question for the shills

If Trump really is turning against his supporters, like you all claim, why do you care?

How does that make Hillary President?
How does that change anything for you?
Why all this effort to erode his support and concern troll, when he'd just lose them anyways for turning his back on them?

All this energy expended on shilling these threads for hours at a time, every single day
seems to say that you don't really believe the bullshit you are pitching and you are scared.

No no, I did. haha.

also /s4s/ and /r9k/

>Calling sesame street and Mr. Rodgers rich liberals when they take .1% of the budget

This.

This show is so cringy Keith Olberman is trying to have a serious conversation with ""Trump"" but he just keeps making unfunny Trump jokes.

Candidate Trump > President Trump

This guy is a fucking lightweight and once his term is over we're back to being totally fucked instead of 50%

But seriously that globalist quote just made me put the blackpill in my mouth,all i need now is a glass of water.....hope it turns out to be bullshit

Morning
>Real Trump hours
>Trump tweets: The Democrats want to shut government if we don't bail out Puerto Rico and give billions to their insurance companies for OCare failure. NO!
>Tweets that he decided to renegotiate NAFTA after talking to Mexico and Canada
>If there is not a fair deal he will terminate NAFTA
>Tweets all day long
>Matt Drudge meets with Trump at the White House
>Texas House advances ban on sanctuary cities
>Cities would be subject to civil fines of $1,500 for first offense and $25,500 for subsequent offenses
>Officials would face criminal charge of official misconduct and could be removed from office for not helping enforce immigration law
Afternoon
>Spicer rally
>Spices Jim Acosta
> House Science Committee refers CEO of IT firm that set up Hillary’s private email server to the Justice Department for prosecution
>May be charged with failing to produce subpoenaed documents, making false statements to Congress and obstructing HSC’s investigation
>Trump and Melania host Argentinean President and his wife at White House
>The lawyer who represented the O'Reilly sexual harassment accusers is now trying to get Waters fired
>Trump signs executive order on aluminum imports
>Obama books another $400k speech
>Trump signs executive order that creates protections for VA whistleblowers
>Will also make it easier to fire bad employees
Tonight
>T Rex interviewed on Special Report
>Says he and Mattis are “almost joined at the hip”
>”Last night we got dinner and we had breakfast this morning”
>Democrats looking into ways to sue Trump over his “conflicts of interest”
>University of Virginia: 20% of Trump voters are former Obama voters
>Trump: Major, major conflict with North Korea possible
>Trump says he has a red button in the Oval Office that summons a butler that brings him a Coke
>Trump threatens to end or renegotiate free trade deal with South Korea
>Wants South Korea to pay for THAAD missile system

"Actions speak louder than words"

Trump has always said some weird shit, sometimes even contradictory, but he's usually very constant. And to be his actions seem to be committed to 'America First' (except for dicking around in Syria and North Korea).

Maybe he just said it to try and quell the infighting between the two camps in the White House.

This

CONFIRMED
>CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED

I knew it all along lads.

Make sure to wash it down with bleach

They want to split up pol to try and make moderating here easier. It won't work because the people who troll and shill here will still come here and won't go to the other board. Its really an excuse to ban conversation that they deem to not be political or current, which will eventually become whatever they don't agree with. This may sound paranoid of me, but I do not trust the moderation, considering that they don't want to hire more mods to moderate Sup Forums as it is.

Sesame Street was bought by HBO and Mr Rogers has been dead for years
PBS shilled for Hill and soon they will be kill

The mods just need to do some more expirimental shit instead of creating new boards
Have flags on every board on US flag day to see how that works on boards
IDs on boards for a day too
Just get some data on how various boards with different formats might work without just randomly creating a new one
Even the April Fools day joke created some interesting results

Yeah, given how the media is blatantly hostile to Trump, I can see him dancing around them when it comes to his more Sup Forums-esque policies. Sessions retooling the justice department to remove taco is a great example of this low-key strategy, a lot of the MSM is missing what he's doing.

shills have no ability to reason or use critical thinking. they just take a dump in a thread and get their two pence.

>What do you have to say about your aides fighting? Nationalism vs Globalism?
>I'm both, so there is no fighting.
He's dispelling rumors about fighting by saying there is no war of ideas. It's literally nothing and is only meant to throw off reporters from saying there is infighting.

We will never surround ourselves to the false song of globalism.

Alex is a fucking hero. I hope he names the jew and one day is redeemed

Yea,because that's not at all concerning if its true

its a coin toss between him killing himself on air by overdosing on super male vitality or drinking unfiltered water and letting the globalists finally calcify his pineal gland

then theres the wild card option where he reveals he was bill hicks under a fake identity the whole time

Is there a place worse in the western world than the Marxist nannystate UK, even after Brexit?

>constantly shill for Le Based Israel because of his jewish wife
>kike wife jewed all of his children

Is this the Jones revenge arc?

He's named the Jew several times

He married a Jew. Why are surprised?

>100 days of Trump presidency
>Anime still not real

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

Actions speak louder than words

Canada

Choppers flying through Texas is no big deal
When Bush was prez we had that every month, mostly because he would visit his ranch so often
NK actually targets Austin too more specifically for whatever reason

Australia

we're 'wasted potential; the continent'

We need a before Sup Forums Alex Jones and an After Sup Forums Alex Jones pic now.

That and the massive UFO wave that occurred near his ranch

Trump gave up the final years of his well earned retirement for this shit. He did it for you, for me, for America. Never forget this.

And what have Jews ever done for mankind. Especially Israel? Oh wait.

The First Care Emergency Bandage (also known as the “Israeli bandage”), invented by an Israeli military medic, is used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds in trauma situations. Credited for saving the life of US Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in a 2011 shooting, the bandage is widely used by military medics and civilian first-responders the world over

SensAheart a product made by the Israeli diagnostic technology company Novamed, can be used at home and in the hospital to detect a heart attack coming on.

Tel Aviv’s Cheetah Medical invented the NICOM non-invasive cardiac output monitor to prevent sepsis, a life-threatening blood infection that causes one in four hospital deaths and is one of the top 10 causes of death in the United States.

The adjustable, disposable Lubo Airway Collarby Inovytec is a novel airway management and cervical collar device for cases of severe trauma to the neck and spine.

The Agilite Instant Harness, the world’s smallest Class II rappelling harness, saved the lives of South African miners trapped underground in 2013, The same Israeli company also makes the Injured Personnel Carrier, a novel hands-free device that allows one rescuer to carry an incapacitated person like a “human backpack.”

The Babysense breathing monitor by HiSense alerts parents of respiratory cessation (apnea) in babies. The Israeli breakthrough technology has helped protect more than 600,000 babies from crib death around the world, and has been copied by numerous other manufacturers.

XSight Systems’ award-winning FODetect advanced runway sensors keep runways around the world safe from foreign object debris (FOD), birds and wildlife with a unique hybrid optical-radar remote-sensing technology. Direct damage to aircraft caused by FOD is estimated to cost the aviation industry some $4 billion each year.

Wow. Really makes me think.

Why do you say that?

>tfw I gave up flouride toothpaste. my teeth feel cleaner in the morning.
>tfw I have well water thats filtered twice for drinking.
>tfw I have given up most processed foods and cook my own.

I still feel mostly retarded.

Same thing with the sanctuary city EO being blocked. It doesn't actually prevent the federal government from blocking funds.

do we really need another /news/?

>why do you care?
He controls the largest military in the world and is talking about cutting off funding for the west coast

>How does that change anything for you?
We have representatives and they should know how we feel. If Trump cuts all funding for the west while trying to tax us another 10% by removing state deductions it will create riots.

>don't really believe the bullshit you are pitching and you are scared.
Not a normally Sup Forums guy but I do want to understand why you support this guy. I do not see it in any way apart from counter culture.

So answer me this:
>What is the end goal of N. Korea
>What is "better" healthcare, bring back pre-existing conditions?
>What in your mind caused the 2008 financial crash if not for deregulation of banks?

You were a fucking prison colony
What potential is there in that?

It's horrendous that a man is doing what all women in custody cases do to their children.

REAL AWOO HOURS!
12AM-4AM EST!
HOWL IF YOU UP!!!