publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>WH Press Brief (bring your kids to work day) 4/27/17
youtu.be/3RCcrt56tO0
>Pres Trump signs EO on VA accountability/whistleblowers 4/27/17
youtu.be/aC2mbqOSTN0
>Pres Trump signs memo on aluminium 4/27/17 ;^)
youtu.be/RLPF_FJxmEs
>Pres Trump meets President Macri (ARG) 4/27/17
youtu.be/NEj3CXsIJhY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome Macris 4/27/17
youtu.be/W78uL5Yv7aU
>Senators comment on NoKo Briefing 4/26/17
youtu.be/Ay9eDk5xjaI
>Pres Trump Federalism Event w/Governors 4/26/17
youtu.be/P2D_31tX2a4
>Pres Trump Signes EO (Antiquities and Monuments) 4/26/17
youtu.be/mZSGl0w3SDM
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb54GoVR2m4
twitter.com/hyunjun781/status/857791532207714305
youtu.be/cuHPkRmCKMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need some alien invasion soon

Fuck it I'd rather more classical art funded than Jewish modernist piss.

Trump better explain what he means tomorrow. These shills got new ammo. Also I need a good Charles Martel quote or two if he had any.

Sweet Jesus Tucker went right for the jugular on that.

(If I'm pissing anyone off tell me to stop).

No awoo's past this point.

GO HERE ^^^ FIRST

are we going to war with north korea?

We have been since the 50's

LKY is an image of a totalitarian globalist. I don't understand why identity-conscious Westerners would admire him or his amoral system.

Why is this thread still going? Trump is kiking us hard, I can't wait until everyone ITT will be championing (((globalism))). Seriously stop spamming this shit, we supported Trump to stop the Satanic child sacrificer, but he's turning out to be nothing more than a slightly improved Jeb:

NO WALL

RAPEFUGEES

SYRIAN STRIKES

GLOBALISM

(((FREE TRADE)))

110% cucked

GOLDMAN SACHS UBER ALLES

NAFTA UBER ALLES

OBAMACARE UBER ALLES

Real new thread:

If it helps, I'm not terribly identity-conscious. Again, I'm a moldbug/nick land guy, so I'm more interested in IQ and social cohesion.

Funny enough, I'm not that familiar with styx, but people make the comparison a lot. I should probably check out his stuff at some point. Anyone wanna give me a quick rundown on what he's about?

He's a "nimble navigator", to quote Sup Forums's bastard offspring. Anyway, Sup Forums should be celebrating the following:

1) dodged the Hillary bullet

2) made the white working class relevant

3) widened the overton window, or better yet, moved it further to the right

Israel sucks, right /pol? What have they done that's useful? Oh wait.

The First Care Emergency Bandage (also known as the “Israeli bandage”), invented by an Israeli military medic, is used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds in trauma situations. Credited for saving the life of US Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in a 2011 shooting, the bandage is widely used by military medics and civilian first-responders the world over

SensAheart a product made by the Israeli diagnostic technology company Novamed, can be used at home and in the hospital to detect a heart attack coming on.

Tel Aviv’s Cheetah Medical invented the NICOM non-invasive cardiac output monitor to prevent sepsis, a life-threatening blood infection that causes one in four hospital deaths and is one of the top 10 causes of death in the United States.

The adjustable, disposable Lubo Airway Collarby Inovytec is a novel airway management and cervical collar device for cases of severe trauma to the neck and spine.

The Agilite Instant Harness, the world’s smallest Class II rappelling harness, saved the lives of South African miners trapped underground in 2013, The same Israeli company also makes the Injured Personnel Carrier, a novel hands-free device that allows one rescuer to carry an incapacitated person like a “human backpack.”

The Babysense breathing monitor by HiSense alerts parents of respiratory cessation (apnea) in babies. The Israeli breakthrough technology has helped protect more than 600,000 babies from crib death around the world, and has been copied by numerous other manufacturers.

XSight Systems’ award-winning FODetect advanced runway sensors keep runways around the world safe from foreign object debris (FOD), birds and wildlife with a unique hybrid optical-radar remote-sensing technology. Direct damage to aircraft caused by FOD is estimated to cost the aviation industry some $4 billion each year.

Wow. Really makes me think.

WTF i love Norks now.

evil fucking people, look that asshole in the eyes, you get bad feeling, so much evil in these jewish satanists

GO HERE ^^^ FIRST

GRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFF

Singapore's policies would absolutely destroy anything left of our social cohesion. If you don't get this then there's something wrong with you. Singapore is a city state that has always been reliant on international trade and as such is naturally cosmopolitan. His model is close to the antithesis of what we need here and the platform that /ourguy/ won on.

Yeah, fuck Jews. What have they ever created? Especially, Israel? Oh wait...

PerSys Medical’s Blizzard Survival line of products, including blankets and jackets, leads the market in hypothermia care. The Blizzard Jacketwas pivotal last March in the rescue of a mother and son by the Llanberis Mountain Rescue Team in Wales. The lifesaving wraps withstand temperatures as low as -4 F/-20 C.

Oxitone watch is a wearable device that could save your life by measuring blood oxygen levels and alerting to a potential heart attack well before it happens. It’s expected on the market within a year.

Autotalks – maker of the world’s first automotive-grade chipset for series-production for vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication – aims to keep drivers and passengers safer by allowing cars to exchange data. The technology analyzes data transmitted by the on-board processing units of nearby vehicles and warns drivers of any imminent danger. The Israeli company expects all car manufacturers will integrate its systems by 2015.

Anybody buy a new car recently? I guess you must have Jew parts in your car. Teehee.

BiondVax flu vaccine. November 2016, it was sit found to be effective against that bird flu that was all the rage a few years ago.

REMEMBER DONT LET THE SHILLS GET TO YOU

pffffffffffft

fucking let them. they'll just wind up hanging around and redpilling themselves

Looks like the beginning of a Harlem Shake

Stop

The point is not to mimic the policies, but the attitude of "do what is needed, fuck conventional morality". Lee Kwan Yew is to be celebrated for his brutal realism (and his interest in eugenics) not the exact details of what he did.

Singapore's policies worked for Singapore, but they obviously wouldn't work for the US. But LKY did what was right for Singapore by ignoring what the US told him to do, which was to just copy us.

Morality is what we need. That is exactly what I am disagreeing with. Lack of morality leads to loss of touch with reality, not greater awareness of it.

What is military life like?

Night night! Enjoy real awoo hours!

You surely realize that conventional morality (which is hard to interpret in a degenerated society like ours) was not just built on random irrationality but a sense of soothing behavioral and relationship images that provide a sense of identity, affirmation and love, right? Lack of morality is actually strongly correlated with mental disease.

This is one of the best accounts on Twitter.

Sitting around and waiting to clean.

UHM BOINEY SANDUHS

>tfw trump salutes the guards whenever he walks by them

feels good boyos

>NO WALL
Coming soon.
>RAPEFUGEES
SC will rule on it soon.
>SYRIAN STRIKES
Fuck empty air bases.
>110% cucked
You are cucked.

90% of the time you will be bored out of your mind.
9% of the time you'll be doing stupid shit
1% of the time is scary as fuck

Good times though.

hurtbox skellingtons.jpg

KEK

They blocked me and I don't know why

Don't let lefycuck gypsies have a home.
Mods want to create a new board.

Spicer looks like eggman

That became obvious only 2 seconds after they announced it; There is no other reason for a new board.

awewd hours

Why do they have the shittest fucking memes?

>Milankovitch cycles describes the collective effects of changes in the Earth's movements on its climate over thousands of years. The term is named after Serbian geophysicist and astronomer Milutin Milanković. In the 1920s, he theorized that variations in eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession of the Earth's orbit resulted in cyclical variation in the solar radiation (insolation) reaching the Earth, and that this orbital forcing strongly influenced climatic patterns on Earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
does anyone know anything about this? essentially saying climate change is due to the earth's orbit around the sun, and not due to anything on earth itself. this is the first time i'm reading about this, doesn't look like it's a debunked theory or anything

I hate The Five so much.

kek

>inb4 /com/

never fear third shift is here

So Molymeme directly referred to us by name throughout this and called us geniuses. Says we're better than intelligence agencies because of our work tracking down the antifa goons and the missile strike in /sg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb54GoVR2m4

>tfw Stefpai noticed you

LMAO

Korean Twitter is freaking the fuck out over Trump saying South Korea will be paying for THAAD

twitter.com/hyunjun781/status/857791532207714305

You're asking a lot of questions, comrade.

Maybe you don't quite understand the infinite generosity and kindness of our Dear Leader. Time for reeducation.

Since we're going to be bullying everyone now who's going to be on the list to bully after SK? Should we let Russia in on this too? Should America and Russia be united in bullying every other country in the world?

Moralists always ruin everything.

The GOP was destroyed by evangelicals.

The DNC is being destroyed by progressive SJWs.

The average American hates being told what to do. Not understanding that is why the parties always lose power, many times needlessly. If you want to keep this Trump movement going as long as possible, lay off the morals and focus on what Trump got elected on : The economy and demographics. Every thing else is irrelevant horseshit.

DELETE THIS

I really fucking hate these ungrateful gooks.

It's flooring how little self-awareness these people have, to write that shit and then think that the ONLY POSSIBLE WAY they could have lost is RUSSIANS

It is because you are a corpulent oaf.

Sorry little frog but its S-E-T-T-L-E-D SCIENCE.
No time for debate.
Pay your carbon taxes.

Antifa cucks really think they can beat us? Even /r/March Against Trump sucks at shilling

OH SHIT I JUST LOST

would you prefer real charlotte hours?

That's why this place is under attack all the time.

It's like they think we didn't already know this. Having it confirmed 100% is vindicating, though.

Ex-antifa here. Is it possible that I can come over to your side. I've found myself further and further disagreeing with my comrades... until I realized I agree with you. Not sure how it happened. Maybe from coming here every day. Is it possible I can be forgiven and get on the Trump train? Is it too late to atone for my sins?

It's bullshit because mods never ban lefty threads, even their blacked cuck threads are allowed to stay up. The only reason leftists get BTFO on Sup Forums is because they are retarded with terrible arguments. The only way leftypol could work is with active mods shutting down and wrongthink.

Come on it's just a little money.

OH MY FUCK I'VE NEVER BEEN UP THIS LATE HNNGG

Morning
>Real Trump hours
>Trump tweets: The Democrats want to shut government if we don't bail out Puerto Rico and give billions to their insurance companies for OCare failure. NO!
>Tweets that he decided to renegotiate NAFTA after talking to Mexico and Canada
>If there is not a fair deal he will terminate NAFTA
>Tweets all day long
>Matt Drudge meets with Trump at the White House
>Texas House advances ban on sanctuary cities
>Cities would be subject to civil fines of $1,500 for first offense and $25,500 for subsequent offenses
>Officials would face criminal charge of official misconduct and could be removed from office for not helping enforce immigration law
Afternoon
>Spicer rally
>Spices Jim Acosta
> House Science Committee refers CEO of IT firm that set up Hillary’s private email server to the Justice Department for prosecution
>May be charged with failing to produce subpoenaed documents, making false statements to Congress and obstructing HSC’s investigation
>Trump and Melania host Argentinean President and his wife at White House
>The lawyer who represented the O'Reilly sexual harassment accusers is now trying to get Waters fired
>Trump signs executive order on aluminum imports
>Obama books another $400k speech
>Trump signs executive order that creates protections for VA whistleblowers
>Will also make it easier to fire bad employees
Tonight
>T Rex interviewed on Special Report
>Says he and Mattis are “almost joined at the hip”
>”Last night we got dinner and we had breakfast this morning”
>Democrats looking into ways to sue Trump over his “conflicts of interest”
>University of Virginia: 20% of Trump voters are former Obama voters
>Trump: Major, major conflict with North Korea possible
>Trump says he has a red button in the Oval Office that summons a butler that brings him a Coke
>Trump threatens to end or renegotiate free trade deal with South Korea
>Wants South Korea to pay for THAAD missile system

Because we've gotten so popular that we've become a major decentralized political force.

This, if you want to change the US culture, take a leaf out of how the leftists did it for so long. It was through humor and academia. And guess what, we are successfully doing both things with Sup Forums.

>KkK

With an ID like that anything's possible.

>Morality is what we need.

Then why did you vote for the "Grab 'em by the pussy" guy? The one who said he wasn't going to bother overturning gay marriage? The one who let a gay dude speak at the convention? Like, I hate to burst your bubble, but morality of old is on its way out. Trump is more or less building a new, pragmatic morality.

This is where I recommend reading Moldbug, because I think "conventional morality" is just lefty morality. The left more or less owns morality nowadays, and they use it to control the GOP. We need to let go of morality if we're to start over and build a morality that isn't to our detriment.

>The GOP was destroyed by evangelicals.

Oh boy, can't wait for the autistic screeching you're in for, user.

@123147719
this is just sad, they actually larp this hard

>Jonathan Allen

Remember this Classic Tuccing?

youtu.be/cuHPkRmCKMo

Allen is a straight Dem biased news-fag, and in his new book completely takes Hillary to the shed for big-time BTFO.

>Makes you think they went easy on her, but the evidence was so damning, even the light love-tapping of facts make her look like the most incompetent, paranoid, scorned pol in denial evah.

Anyone here ever have to deal with DUI
Asking for a friend

Remember the fond time. It is still out there.

Nice try

See pic related, you are here forever

Yuuko best girl. Takeru went through some shit I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. This game gives you PTSD.

Looks like they need a bit of masculine strong-arming after being led by a filthy lesbian moon cult for all that time.

The morality I'm talking about is actual traditional morality, not 19th century schizophrenic nonsense from the Second Great Awakening. If you think morality is vestigial, accidental or even pathological, then I can only hope you realize the vital function it plays in human psychological health.

Human beings are motivated by the formation of meaningful relationships and morality establishes necessary boundaries in a positive way and, like I said, gives a sense of security and identity in one's self.

Everyone is welcome. Sup Forums is more diverse than the Huffington Post staff.

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT MUH RUSSIA

>with active mods shutting down and wrongthink
What do you think they are going to try, and fail, to do?

You forgot "After Tonight"

I keep hearing noises downstairs but everyone in the house is asleep, this might be the end boyz

His explanation will be ...

>"Globalism is a stupid made up word and nationalism is for Nazis." and we'll go back to the usual "liberals" vs "conservatives"

... and continue the inevitable slide leftward on a global scale.

Are they seriously bitching about security measures for themselves
We don't need it

the left owns morality? are you on crack. the left loves killing babies, aborting fetuses. the very foundation of the human condition is corrupted and perverted by the left.

Will you shut up and join the group think. You're going to ruin our echo chamber.

BILL NYE THE KEKOLD GUY

Can we please deport this bitch? I've grown quite tired of seeing her

Ironically, the woman President who was just impeached was 'conservative'.

Is this VN worth playing?

They match the data better than any CO2 based model of climate change. Some scientists claim we're headed for another ice age in a few thousand years.