Trump resignation when?

Fucking hell, he might just quit because it's too hard for him

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-says-nafta-partners-persuaded-him-to-keep-u-s-in-trade-pact-1493320127
youtube.com/watch?v=JWNqB6QP704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the faggot orange cheeto is giving up
what a surprise

Trump is going to have to leave himself, because no impeachment is happening after finding out that kushner and ivanka is controlling him

BLIMPF IS GONNA GO FULL HINDENBURG

Trump, if you're listening, we are still behind you. We may not agree with your decisions lately, but that comes with the job. Rise to the challenge and be the President the world so desperately needs. Make America Great Again!

Can he at least start the fucking wall before bailing?

Fixing 8 years of Democratic control is no doubt extremely difficult.

What exactly has Donald done so far that went against his campaign promises? He's literally doing (or trying to do) everything he promised in his campaign

No

>donald does an honest day's work unfucking 8 years of democratic party fuckery
>whew lads I sure am tired
>HAHAHA FAGGOT IS GIVING UP NOW HE'S FINISHED

>he still thinks the wall is being built

Could he actually just resign and give it to Pence?

At least we got a decent SCOTUS justice from Trump

2bh I wouldnt be that mad if he did. Pence would probably do a better job. I knew he was going to betray us to Israel just like every other pres but I didnt expect it to be this brutal.

Pence is going to betray us even harder to Israel.

FFS even if Trump hates the job, just start the wall and then afk until 2020

Up next can OP stop sucking cock? Find out when his mom catches him

I hope he resigns. He went back on every promise he made and went full globalist neocon.
Mike Pence when.

I can't say how much it delights me that /pol / is turning on Trump. You fell for the ruses of a lifelong confidence man, for the sole benefit of corporate bloodsuckers and war profiteers. All because of muh mexicans and muh muslims and muh liberal tears. It's would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Fake quotes

Democrats claim Trump will be impeached for 3 months! Then claim he will resign for another month! No energy left for claims. Sad!

LOW ENERGY

To be fair I think everyone other than /r/The_Donald idiots knew Trump himself was nothing special, everyone was hoping Bannon would actually influence policy instead of getting KEKED by Kushner and his Kosher friends.

fake news

As with all the other fake news, you should always remember that Reuters is 1% truth and 99% spin and made up shit.

Low energy shill thread

Very fake news

This...was hoping he would load his administration with loyalist 1488ers

Instead the only one we really got was Sessions
No Kobach
Bannon sidelined
Miller MIA
No Sheriff Clarke garroting people in public

This didn't took long.

>the people against him have been making his life as President extremely difficult ever since he set foot in the Oval office
>be surprised when he calls it hard work

wew

do you know what an EO is retard? they are useless and not a measure of anything. how much of a mental midget do you have to be?

Marlon Bundo will be president.

Wow you fucking unempathetic hillary voters are fucking pathetic. Of course its a hard job hes president of the greatest nation on earth! Fuck. Instead you libtards are intolerant of Trump (which is funny because the left claims to be tolerant when they're not)

It's very fucking obvious now he never intended to win.

Hey, I bet you every single President thought the same fucking thing.

Serious thought here.

Did he actually expect to win? Keep in mind the "chatter" leading up to election day was whether he would concede on election night after Hillary was declared the winner. Would he keep the fight going? He seemed rather subdued on election night didn't he? Like he didn't quite know what to make of his situation. Like he hadn't thought it through. His transition was sloppy and his administration is still struggling to get in the game. He hasn't been able to lead his party for a few core policy objectives which they've campaigned on for years despite them having majorities. Healthcare looks dead. Skepticism is building for tax reform. So far he's stuck with executive orders while letting his NatSec Advisor and Gen. Mattis act as joint commanders in chief.

What the hell is Trump in this for? He's doing a shitty job.

>most important job in the world
dumb fat faggot

Lol. Just lol. How could you think being President would be easier?

>EOs are useless

u wot? Do you realize how big the Executive branch is?

>today he saI'd "I'm a nationalist and a globalist" (in this article) wsj.com/articles/trump-says-nafta-partners-persuaded-him-to-keep-u-s-in-trade-pact-1493320127
>Bannon has less influence
>Shift from common sense foreign policy to attack assad bc muh evil poor people
>DACA is a case of heart

On foreign policy, immigration, and now trade he has retreated from America first

Trump follows the art of the deal. He talks extremely tough as a strong opening bid. Then he comes to an agreement where most are happy. It's just us on the far right, his EARLIEST PRIMARY SUPPORTERS that get left behind

Raising taxes on the middle class.

100 days. The guy has done more in 100 days than I have seen in ANY President in at least 30 years.

Like what? Specifically? A few executive orders? The next Dem in the white house will simply issue their own orders countermanding them.

That is a small window you are making for that strawman you are cooking up.

>why be salt when you have so many other favor choices?

the same ego that Libtards hate about Trump is the same EGO that would never allow Trump to resign.
Keep dreaming Dems.

Shill thread, honestly

See

Liberals sure love the idea of president pence

>"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."
toddler-in-chief kek

To be fair, Trump has been ending some of the federal regulations. I want to see at least one superfluous cabinet department and some independent regulatory agencies get defunded/dissolved, but at least there's been some tiny victories for the smaller government movement
youtube.com/watch?v=JWNqB6QP704

I'm salty because Trump said he'd cut my taxes but my taxes will be raised under his plan. And people richer than me will see a tax cut.

Its wealth redistribution. My money to the Jew's wallet.

SCOTUS PICK
The strength he gave us on the world stage is enough, honestly.
But these same orders that you say are little, have opened up a dialog and movement in this country that hasnt been seen in 50 years.
Deny THAT. White people are not as afraid of being called a racist. His mere election changed the dialog in the country and redpilled THOUSANDS. Things are actively changing in your face and you dont see it.
TAX PLAN IS A WINNER

>bongistan
name a single EO that has gone into practice or even made it to congress

They only released the brackets, 10 25 and 35 percent. How the fuck could you know it's worse for you? Bullshit

liberals are pathetic. Trying to put this in such a light it's another one of their alternate realities.

We will have to worry about Trump flip flopping on positions, not about him "resigning".

He's playing possum, I'll believe it when I see it.

>EOs go to Congress

ffs, why don't you even understand your own government? I partly understand your ignorance of world affairs, but at least learn about your own government. Dammit, Jamal, get your shit together.

whats your current rate?
exactly

How am I so supposed to face all the leftists who told me trump would turn on all his promises.

He's the only one who can do it.

I read this in Sargon Of Akkad's voice

SEGA GOES IN ALL FIELDS

>SCOTUS pick
I'll grant you that, but that was going to happen anyway. It was a situation that landed in his lap. Not a real fight he pursued to win.
>Strength on the world stage
Most of the world is a little freaked out. Did you see the face of the Jap PM when they shook hands?
>executive order...dialogue...
About what? A few obscure and arcane EPA regulations?
>White people are not as afraid of being called racist...
Sure they are. Of course that whole professional victimhood bubble is on it's way to bursting anyway. Even the left, people like Maher, Harris, and Rubin, have caught on.
>Tax plan is a winner
Actually no. There's skepticism building toward an overhaul of the tax code in both house's majorities. They're even trying to sweeten the deal by throwing in a few "goodies" to try to lure Democrats in. This is an effort that will surely fail.

If I wasn't so lazy, I could google you up articles from 2009 when Obongo said something similar and the normies and MSM went

>Well of course it is, omg he's like so relatable!

>What exactly has Donald done so far that went against his campaign promises?
Top Kek
>Lock her up
>drain the swamp
>Cancel DACA day one
>Destroy ISIS in 30 days
>Repeal Obamacare
>Being too retarded to pass the Muslim ban
>Said he would release tax returns after audit
>No vacations
>Calling China a currency manipulator
>said he wouldn't bomb Syria
>Not being world police
You can't be this delusional
>We are going to have to stop being the policemen of the world
>Let Syria and ISIS fight. Why do we care? Let ISIS and Syria fight. And let Russia, they’re in Syria already, let them fight ISIS
I can find quotes for all of them if you're that deep in denial

>But the election is still on Trump's mind, with the president reportedly handing out hard copies of figures from the 2016 electoral map to reporters interviewing him Thursday.

>"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," Trump told Reuters reporters interviewing him in the Oval Office, offering maps of the U.S. showing areas he won in red.

Your president is a fucking seinfeld character.

The dude who never likes to lose never intended to win. Nice logic there, bud.

Initial plans show that he's lowering the start of the 35% bracket from $400k to $100k. Anyone who makes more than 100k but less than 400k will see an increase in their marginal tax rate. Further, he's getting rid of state tax deductions. Add those together and I expect to see a tax hike.

Your Mom is a whore.

i just think deep state got something on him.

there couldnt have been more done to trip him up as soon as he came in. from the leak that caused the failed bombing in yemen to surveillance on his team directly or indirectly, they finally got something, and with teh news media against him he cant counteract their message.

Did he really say cancel daca day one?

Bong here is right dude. Learn how our fucking government works then kill yourself.

Fuck OFF LEAF!

SHILL ALERT. BAIL FROM THREAD.

>mckay coppins

gayest name I've ever heard

SEGA

You'll see an increase in your top marginal rate, but the amount of taxes you pay will depend greatly on where the other brackets are. Increasing the standard deduction alone will offset most of the cost of lowering the top bracket.

>Did he really say cancel daca day one?

>“We will immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties, in which he defied federal law and the constitution to give amnesty to approximately 5 million illegal immigrants
DAPA as well

Maybe he just wanted to win and having now done that he dgaf for the job.

Why lower the top bracket at all? He's literally increasing the taxes on any money you make after your first $100k. How about ... I dunno ... increase the top bracket to 36%? That should be enough to pay for keeping the top bracket at $400k while still giving the richfags the tax cut they want.

Fucking hell man

The worst part is normie Trump supporters and average republicans may be satisfied with Trump.

It's only those that supported him from the beginning, the far right, that are left behind. While the world was laughing at Trump and calling him Hitler and defended him, eventually helping him be taken seriously and get into office.

This is what we get

Trudeau is a fucking fruitcake. I bet he secretly hates hockey and thinks Molson is shit.

Adjusting the tax brackets under 100k and increasing the standard deduction would reduce your taxes, regardless of the lowering of the bracket. You're a retard for crying about an increase in your taxes when you don't even know what's going to happen.

*WE defended him

surely impeachment coming, will resign, etc
all bullshit shill posts
fuckign kys niggershit

Show feminine penis.

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

>trumpcucks will be this deep in denial for the rest of their lives
oy vey

Is this the same media that said he was demoralized 2-3 months ago? When will you stop dreaming and acknowledge that he is POTUS?

We can't let him get the codes

The media assassination campaign was non stop and his own party was still out to get him. This includes Ryan who is sabotaging everything he can that Trump does.

Instead of going nuclear like he did on the campaign trail, he cucked and started surrounding himself with Jews.

He should have fought. We, his supporters, might could have done more, I guess; but we would have been in the streets by the millions if things went bad.

I'm sure he's having a very hard time, but he got spooked by the Flynn shit and has rolled over. At first he was fighting. Remember him going off on the media at the press conference or how good he looked at his first rally as Pres?

That Trump is nowhere to be seen.

No it wont. I've dont the math and I expect a tax increase under the plan he's laid out. You raise a valid point that we dont know his full plans, but I cannot accept a plan that lowers the top tax bracket to $100k, that's far too low. If he fucks it up like I fear he will, poor people will get an 6% cut, rich people will get a 10% cut and middle class people will be tax neutral or even see a tax increase. That's a tax on the middle class.

The marginal tax rate is very important because if I work hard increase my salary, any new income be taxed at the marginal rate. The marginal tax rate is effectively the cost of doing additional work and I'd like it to be as low as possible. Keep the top bracket high Trump. Make the right call.

First 100 days better than the last 8 years fake news. And hes not orange anymore. Check your monitor.

You haven't done the math because the brackets haven't even been announced.

oh look another reddit raid...

Not really. Trump was my middle finger to the establishment and dronish sheep partisan voters of the country. He might have had some real potential but if he can't back it up at least I made my voice heard that I'm pissed off.

F-former trump supporter here...

>The president has been at loggerheads with many news organizations since his election campaign and decided not to attend the White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington on Saturday because he felt he had been treated unfairly by the media.
>"I would come next year, absolutely," Trump said when asked whether he would attend in the future.
>The dinner is organized by the White House Correspondents' Association. Reuters correspondent Jeff Mason is its president.

>Jeff Mason is its president
ah, theres going to be loads more reuters butthurt in the years to come

He misses driving?
Dude, can square of an entire city and drive around all he wants.
He'd be an asshole for doing it but I wouldn't blame him.

I think what will go down in the books of American history is Trump's campaign, not his administration. The avenues of dialogue he opened up have been far more impactful than anything he's done in office thus far.

I did the math based on speculative plans tax experts laid using his campaign promises and the mood of congress. You're right, it is not 100% accurate - full plans have not been announced yet - but it sure as hell pissed me off. Then Trump's Sec of the Treasury got on stage and couldn't guarantee that middle class people wouldn't see a tax hike. How could he do that? How could that even be a possibility when millionaires are seeing 10%+ in tax cuts? That should be criminal.

If Trump lowers the top tax bracket, there will be people that see a tax increase and those people will be from the middle class. Why even be open to that possibility? Eliminate it by keeping brackets as-is.

>Most of the world is a little freaked out
thats because most of the civilized world are huge pussies

>Actually no. There's skepticism building toward an overhaul of the tax code in both house's majorities. They're even trying to sweeten the deal by throwing in a few "goodies" to try to lure Democrats in. This is an effort that will surely fail.
Freedom cuckus is already on board, don't need the dems for shit. no reason to lie here mr. goldberg