Sorry, user. Sex is for making babies. You... don't want my fertility to be wasted, do you?

Sorry, user. Sex is for making babies. You... don't want my fertility to be wasted, do you?

jesus fuck, sauce? I would absolutely impregnate her.

what is the sauce for this!

In a /s/ thread right now.

I was surprised to find a beautiful white woman with no tats or piercings. Amazing.

it's a trap

no way shes yours

hotfallingdevil. Camwhores dot tv

>I would absolutely impregnate her.

you got weird nipples. Not bad, but weird.

.tfw when she turns around and you see the tramp stamp

You know your potential children are going to see all these pictures of you some day, right?

Holy guacamole! Those nippolis could cut diamondolis!

She's not my girlfriend. But my girlfriend is an equally hit blonde with blue eyes, no tats and no piercings. Watching this chicks video now and she has forearm tats. My girl's better.

GO FORTH, FAIR MAIDEN, AND START THE FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

Yep. Just checked one of her vids. I should have known.

thanks brother

gonna kill myself now then

shes a cam girl

>inb4 she gets blacked and her offspring are doomed to sub 5/10 status for at least two generations

Listen, the good ones aren't going to have whore photos all over the internet. Go to church where women outnumber men 3 to 1. I had to go out of state because I live in a liberal shithole called California. But I found a hot blonde who hasn't ridden the cock carousel or ruined herself with tats and jamming metal through her face. Don't give up, lad. There are women out there who kniw they are meant to be moms.

I dunno my cousin is half black and she's pretty hot.

Hot

Huh....

She looked so much better on OP's pics...