I'm a Hispanic-American. If I promise not to reproduce, will Sup Forums hate me less?

I'm a Hispanic-American. If I promise not to reproduce, will Sup Forums hate me less?

yes, 1% less

ok, I'll make sure not to pass on my genes.

Have as many kids as you want and can afford.

Not as much less as if you moved to Africa and bleached it a little!

That would be very unlikely, because for the most part Black women hate mestizo guys.

Jorge what did I say about posting on Sup Forums when my lawn grass is so high!

Well, if you moved to Cuba or Honduras and improved it a little, we'd hate you more, but only out of denial of actually liking you.

What do you mean when you say improve?

>> I'm a Hispanic-American.

You're a political fabrication?

What are you really? What's your nationality and or race?

hahaha, you got him. high five!

>Hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

I'M SICK OF YOU MESTIZO MEXICANS RUINING THE FUCKING WORD FOR ANYONE WHO ISN'T A FUCKING MESTIZO MEXICAN

FUCK OFF

Contribute, slightly up the average quality, not fall in line 100% with what makes the place unappealing, that sort of thing.

>spic
>not breeding
Nice meme

If you're non-white and live in a nation predominantly populated by Europeans, don't breed.

My race comes from Costa Rica, I don't know what everything is in terms of genealogy. I am mestizo but half of my family is pale white and my grandfather on my mother's side was blonde with blue eyes. Sucks being dark-skinned in a light-skin family.

Ok, I'll heed to this advice.

How is this a man? All races have a biological impulse to breed... no one race breeds more than the either.

Maybe a good start would be calling yourself American only. Lose the Latino tag, you put yourself in a box when you do that shit.

>not redpilling a liberal girl before she BBCs
>not bleaching your genes
>not raising Christian gun toting conservative children
>not bringing out the conquistador from your past
leave you cuck you've learned nothing

I don't think I'm allowed to do that.

But my people weren't conquistadors.. they were raped by the conquistadors.

What do you mean with "bleaching"?

They did you a favor. Now follow the /fit/ sticky underage fag. Read the list of Greek/Roman approved books that someone is always posting around that they won't teach you at school. Serve your country proudly. Beware of you know whos. Always read your NKJV bible

I can't get /fit/, going to the gym is too traumatizing because people will laugh at my scrawniness. And who are the you know whos?

bump it now

Only Americans say "Hispanic." It doesn't mean anything. Have children and wage holy war in the Middle East.

No, I actually dislike you know from being such a weakling. Take pride in yourself and strive to be better, I cannot respect a man that castrates himself based on the worthless opinion of a bunch of 40 year old fat losers working in retail, blaming their problems to outside sources.

Yes.

Nah you cool. It's illegals I hate.
All true blooded Americans of ANY color are fine by me.

you don't have to promise us

you're already on Sup Forums

this

hes only allowed to have children if he kills an equal amount of black folk

I believe in the sanctity of human life.

Dude get a good job, make some money, go back to Costa Rica, start a business that employs many of your people and make babies with a beautiful Costa Rican babe, make Costa Rica great

>And who are the you know whos?

Jews, Niggers, Rednecks, Gitanos, Menas, Mexican Cartels, Chavs, Canis...you know, the general low IQ + high testosterone population.

Isn't high test a good thing though?

No they won't. Because you not reproducing isn't going to change the fact that spics as a whole have higher birth rates than whites. That's on them to fix their own birth rates. All you need to focus on is having a family and raising them to respect and love America while preserving their beaner culture and heritage. Set an example to the spic community by being a good hard working family man.

do it faggot, find a white girl and make her your wife.
>will they hate me?
they will hate you either way, lad.

Not if its coupled with low iq

How is up there in Spain politically? Would a spic like me be treated like a mestizo shitskin or like any other american? Would love to visit there someday.

But I don't want to preserve beaner culture.

BTFO
kek

we both know the odds of you reproducing are incredibly low

>preserving beaner culture
no

Not if your IQ is in the 70 to 80 range. That's how you get impulsive niggers with zero executive function skills. Which if why, if you want to control a retarded population, you start by reducing their testosterone. Makes you understand why Jews (top of the IQ scale) would want to attack the testosterone of whites, which are technically lower in IQ. It makes for an easier to subdue population.

Beaner culture isn't Costa Rican culture read my post

Are you fat? No fatties.

I weigh 124 lbs.

Just stop participating in spic culture and don't race mix with niggers.

This. Pic related is a "Hispanic" person, does he look like a shitskin to you?

and who the fuck cares? now you've got the perfect opportunity to do what venancio did long ago, find a white grill and have children (as many as you can afford of course). Whites are turning into irredeemable cucks and niggers are niggers, if you take up this challenge the conservative values might save some (after all if a latam and a white get together they can spawn white looking folks, obviously traits such as blonde hair and blue eyes will be something of the past but they'd be less cuckold).

I am not very happy with my country when it comes to economics, infrastructure or education. The food is good, people are usually kind and the weather is fine (depends on the location). I cannot say for certain how you would be treated, if you are a respectable individual I see no reason why you would be treated badly, what would surprise me more if that you would want to stay here past a couple weeks of tourism. It really depends on your economic status, if you've got bucks then Spain is pretty decent, otherwise. No.
I personally cannot wait to leave.

That guys must be like 90% European.

>Canis
if i may ask, dad, what are those things known as Cani's?

also:
>more testosterone the more of a nigger you are
is it really true? because that would explain a lot

Is that ginger claiming to be Mexican? Even if his mom got raped by a full blooded Irishman, the kid still wouldn't come out THAT light.

>If I promise not to reproduce, will Sup Forums hate me less?

Certainly.

Probably should have worded that differently. The same way whites should have the right to be proud of their culture and heritage, so too Hispanics. There are many shitty aspects of Hispanic culture, which should not be preserved, but things such as your language, religion, and family values should be preserved. Don't raise your kid do be a white washed american mongrel, but also don't raise your kid to be a gangster cholo either.

I think you should reproduce.

Hispanic Americans > """White""" Americans

Just look at the typical "white" "man" in America.

>willingly going for a white girl
They have become degenerate sluts, and are beyond saving, my amigo. Granted, latinas aren't much better, but good luck finding a white girl who is wife material.

well, most of us already have european blod flowing through our veins, if we get together with whites people like that dude in pic related being born isn't something surprising (obviously most will be either brunette or dark-haired people). The taller and light-skinned we are the more likely it is the baby comes out looking like a white baby (although i have seen guys who aren't precisely good-looking and end up having a white-looking babies when marrying a full blooded european, friend next town over introduced me to this chap, wife is german and kids looked like ginger boy)

>if i may ask, dad, what are those things known as Cani's?

It's the Spaniard version of the suit-track wearing, vodka drinking, low IQ drunken slav. Instead of squatting, the go around the city driving bikes without helmet or their tasteless ricers, playing Flamenco loudly.

>is it really true? because that would explain a lot

It seems so, IQ does not seem to follow a liniar correlation with impulse control (There's a lot of smart, impulsive people) but Low IQ does usually come with an inability to think ahead of time, which seems like the bread and butter of black people, to be honest. Testosterone has been shown to increase dopamine, which is known to cause addiction and impulsiveness (Patients who suffer from Parkinson disease are usually put on meds that increase dopamine, many of them develop gambling addictions).

>race comes from Costa Rica
Geography and political borders =\= race. You're most likely a caucasoid+mongoliod with Spaniard and Native DNA making you a hapa in less elegant terms.

My mother had salsa falling out of her ass she was such a beaner and in blonde hair blue eyed and white

you still have to go back

legal, so he gets to stay

user, i think you misunderstood. america is for whites. he has to go back

And that rape made babies, who are your ancestors. Awaken the conquistador in your DNA

As long as your conservative and raise your kids to have strong values, then go ahead and breed. Teach your kids to hate jews, niggers and muslims

But babies back in the day could be taken care of pretty effortlessly, now they cost too much money.

>america is for whites
not anymore, lad, it is multicultural whether you like it or not, and since he is legal he gets to stay and can do whatever he wants.

>america is for whites
>55%

We saw what happened to your country with the muslims and are trying to avoid a repeat of history

>are trying to avoid a repeat of history

how? from the looks of it, your "efforts" aren't doing so well.

and dropping

Ammo production and weapon sells are high and stayin steady. We get a surge everytime there is a terrorist attack or shit like ferguson or berkley happens

>efforts
>history
They said that about the holocaust and columbine but BITCH DONT BE FOOLED................................ History repeats itself.

He can't speak English and acts like a top tier beaner. Pic related is another beaner through and through and is white.

I'll hate you even more for being such a cuck that you let an anime image board cuck you.

Why not go make mexico great (for the first time) instead?

the wall just got 10 feet higher nigger

I think the problems that underlie Mexico are too vast to be tackled.

>still believing in that meme
jesus christ

there are too many problems here and although some of them are completely on us for being either delusional and passive or downright idiots (like cholos and their female counterparts that seem to be incapable of fathoming the repercussions having a bunch of babies may have in the mid/long-term future), there are others where other nations take part (and yes, by this i mean burgerland). You could have stopped NAFTA when you had your chance, yet you turned a blind eye to the matter and kept going around sayin' we wuz freedom n sheeeeeit, all the while bombing others nations and fucking other people's shit up (remember your homeland europe, white merricans? well, following your government blindly is what caused the current migrant crisis YAY!!!!!!, some good fellow whites you turned out to be). Also, you have to take into account the fact that for years 'merrican government has made a fortune selling their guns to our psychos who has been entrusted with the important mission of meeting your junkies demand for drugs (you're like a big ass darhole, you could throw in tons of drugs, but you will never fill such a void). You pay the price by becoming multicultural and having a bunch of unemployed folks and we get fucked by our wages going down and getting killed from time to time by the psychos that kept your degenerates happy. No politicians want to address these issues because. THINK AOUT THE SHEKELS BOY!!!!!

there are many mexicans living up there who would very much like to come back here, unfortunately, this cycle that i have described is pretty much impossile to break because corrupt politicians and other folks want to keep making profit at everyone's expense..oh and (((them))).

If you're a legal citizen, I don't care what the fuck you do as long as it's legal.

honestly if you were population stable when you started coming here we would probably like you as much as the asians

most white people don't realize how many black people hispanics kill every year, latin gangs are litterally more effective than the KKK ever was

I believe this is the truth of what happened.

Population stable?

it is, the problem is that you're such a bunch of paranoic freaks that always think everyone is conspiring to take over your land (who the fuck wants to go to another country to be mistreated or even getting killed by a fucking feral nigger, and taking the job a murrican might do when he could stay in his country and mind his own business?) Simple as that, but oh no THEY WANT TO INVADE US N SHEEEEIT MUH AZTLAN SHIT (nobody here cares about that retarded concept other than a few annoying leftards that deserve to be fucking gassed for all the bullcrap they promote and cholo-like chicanos). Many chaps here understand that the regular billy bob or joe isn't the one going around messing with people, but your fucking government run by literal bloodthirsty maniacs who would gladly send over soldiers that have nothing to do with the faggotry going on elsewhere just to make a few more shekels and have more power (almighty jesus christ, they have billions of dollar yet they want more). like all those memes, this could have been prevented, but nobody took heed because WE ALWAYS RIGHT DAWG...well, now see what that bullshit has brought about.

>well, since you're part of NAFTA you could have protested
many did it back then, and nobody gave a flying fuck as well, especially the politicians who were going to get a great cut for their betrayal. Also, you have to consider we were a humble country with no power, thus us refusing, if someone brave or crazy enough had had the balls to do so, it would have led to america usin another of their fucking financial shenanigans or classical demonizations and fuck our shit up (again).

Nah your cool bro, especially if you have a couple of hot sisters..

Aztlan?

you should have as many babies as possible, a website cannot hate you for it

Your supposed to reproduce with your own RACE.
The Bible says no race mixing if your brown date brown.

lol, where are you deriving this from?

yes, some fucked up shit some chicanos and leftards often shout and claim to be some sort of right or something, really stupid if you ask me.

you mean SHITcanos.

yep, not all of them go around shouting at the top of their lungs that crap, but some do, and from what i've heared they tend to become violent over someone saying that is ridiculous, and it is infurating as fuck even though i don't live there (as if there weren't enough problems already, jesus christ).

I don't like your kind but mean internet words can't stop you from breeding.

No one has a problem with Hispanics in Hispanica.