Zaida Catalán, Swedish leftist pushing for "equality." Recently undertook work in Congo...

Zaida Catalán, Swedish leftist pushing for "equality." Recently undertook work in Congo. She was raped and sodomized by the natives. Then she was beheaded. She supported bringing these people to Sweden.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

I can't help but feel somehow sorry for these idealistic people. The video is around the interenet and in a way that's how they will be remembered. SAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/executed-michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-un-investigators.6716/
liveleak.com/view?i=9c5_1493240550
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Zaida Catalán
>swedish

Chilean father, Swedish mother. Apparently.

where
is
the
fucking
video
thanks

Liveleak removed it. No webms around.

>chilean
>feminist
and nothing of value was lost

Thanks, found a link

Thanks user this made me smile! :D

Why did LiveLeak take it down? Isn't that content right up their alley?

Can you posted ameribro?!?!

post it*

>sad!
Many such cases?

>sodomized by the natives
>then she was beheaded
Sound hot. Is there a video I can jerk off to?

Those natives did sweden a favor.

This. Please someone post it

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/executed-michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-un-investigators.6716/

It almost makes you pity them more than anything: it's such a shame watching people being brainwashed into unadulterated idealism. I believe we need to be idealistic: everyone needs something to hope for; but for most we need to be realistic and reality is something far removed for the the Mindset of these people

thanks, i tried but couldnt get around the spam filter

She won't be remembered. She'll go down the memory hole and congolese immigration to sweden will increase.

Eh, just two videos of her execution by rifle.

Burn the coal
Pay the toll

>I can't help but feel somehow sorry for these idealistic people.

I can. You should understand right now that you have limited time, energy and empathy on this planet and you can't afford to shit it down the toilet worrying about every stupid fucking cunt that acts like a moron and gets exactly what they deserve. Good riddance.

No videos of the raping? Sad!

>liveleak.com/view?i=9c5_1493240550
>this video has been removed by liveleak

wtf?

Nobody deserves it more than these people

They force this violence on others with the approval of their own consciences and rarely ever are they the ones on the receiving end of it

Wise words of truth muribro!

She would have enjoyed being "raped", that's obvious. I just hope they tortured her to take away some of her sexual pleasure.

Africa understands equality better than anyone. They gave her the absolute equality of being fucking dead.

Perhaps that's what all feminists need?

Gunshots. To the back.

No beheading (at least whilst alive).

Beware the potato cam: forum.deathaddict.com/threads/executed-michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-un-investigators.6716/

One could say she was Heading in the wrong direction.

Hey everyone,
She was the daughter of a chilean leftist who fled chile and went to sweden. Her father probably brainwashed her himself and a swedish mother who marries a lefty isn't better in most cases. And last but not least she had the swedish state propaganda indoctrinating her with leftist bs as well.
*clanc spoon - sip coffee*
She was molded since early age and never really had a chance. She was fated to be a sacrifice to a leftist Moloch.
That's a bout all.
Peace out.

fucking cancer go back to Sup Forums you cucks

Okay /pol, quiz time

Who can tell me what the mistake these idealistic young folks made was?

Holy fuck after both are shot you can hear one of them.....crying? All you hear are weak wails "uuuuuuuuuh...." before the video ends. Also the guy shot doesn't immediately die, you see him move his arm to try and cover himself weakly

You know, you morons should realize that people like this are naive, not evil. They just don't know any better because they've BEEN LIED TO constantly and that's the only reason they believe the "diversity" BS. She was a loving, compassionate white woman who got manipulated into following false ideas. We should be furious at the Jewish manipulators, not the women who get sucked in via their compassionate and naive loving nature. It's sad. She could have been a redpilled and outstanding woman if she had been taught/raised differently.

Jesus would convert her back to good sense, not kill her off mindlessly.

Kek

lmao

why do spaniards always have these spaced-out eyes that look in opposite directions

gets me every time

Am in full agreement mate.

This. Fucking bizarre that sjws don't learn from these incidents. Are they fucking retarded or what?

Also, what a fucking stupid bitch. I've stopped having pity for these types years ago.

S

Wow an anti-government militia sees people from the UN working with their government and targets them because they are high value? Sounds like literally any conflict zone but ok...

Also where does it say she was raped? #fakenews

Yeah, these people are good people, but just too naive.
Even if they were the ones destructing the society, they don't deserve this.
I personally don't care billions of Africans starving to death, so i do think they are so dumb, but at the same time, I kinda respect these people with such sympathetic hearts.

this.
After watching that video my opinion on negros has not changed one bit: around blacks never relax. holy shit they deserved it though. they wanted to bring these people to sweden what a joke.

also this. i would literally let all of black africa starve to save these two white beta cuck lives.

>naive, not evil

They were evil UN agents. Not naive. For all you know, their mission was to kidnap children for the UN's pedophile ring.

>wahhhh go back to Sup Forums gore is scary
Fuck off newfag

>She was raped and sodomized
source?

From what i saw she was just shot, then they cut her head of. She didn't look that beat up or upset.

Did she deserve it? No.
But she did earn it.

Nature selects man for reason. She was stupid. Like a young woman from Australia who thought it would be awesome to backpack through southern Africa. No serious concern from family, no horror at the idea by anyone close to her. She got raped and killed in a public toilet. These people are stupid. Compassion and loving nature means shit all when your ideas are totally inconsistent with reality. They need to think more, do less. Their ideas require a sacrifice, I prefer that they sacrifice themselves for their ideas, and not their fellow citizens.

thus always to traitors

>After watching that video my opinion on negros has not changed one bit
Same here but African niggers are like American niggers on Mad Max mode. They make Chicago niggers look civilized.

Is the Congolese /ourguys/?

Typical

she isn't from catalan that's her last name half Chilean and Swedish but who knows maybe her Chilean side has Spanish in it

Fritz here is right, she was the epitome of "useful idiot." If she wasn't killed by these monsters, she would have worked her whole life propping them up and trying to import them into europe.

I only wish that all leftists with a self-destructive deathwish went to africa to get killed instead of importing this filth into their countries putting innocents at risk.

This is one of the things that just crack me the fuck up. All the african niggers who manage to escape to America or other first world countries, I'm talking about the REAL 100% niggest of nogs, they absolutely DESPISE "Afro Americans" who holler all day and bitch about everything, because they cannot appreciate what they have and instead choose to act like nogs. They actually get offended when an american black tries to give them the whole "Muh african brutha!" bullshit lmao

Looks like they didn't even know what was going on. That's like super lame. They weren't even given a minute to repent for their sins

Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

I don't know what's wrong with me, but these type of stories really crack me up for some reason...

Also, I've traveled quite a bit and I can confirm:
STAY OUT OF AFRICA.

Anyway. Preaching to the choir here.

It's pottery

give the link of the video.

I read her twitter feed and cried after this happened. She has very few likes, was a space enthusiast and a fan of Bill Hicks. A lonely person like myself.

It was a blurry mess shot with a potato. Nothing worth seeing. Her cuck companion was shot in the head, she tried to get away and they put a few shots in her to stop her, then they gave her the chop.

The warlord said 'cut her hair, it will increase my power' which was pretty kek

It was filmed with a potato. It's really like looking at a mosaic.

Every non-African American thinks they're so much better than AA's. It also helps them to fit in with the white supremacist system to shit on AAs. We'll continue to be the most influential group of people on the planet though. I just can't wait for AAs to wake up and stop being influential for free.

google her name + deathaddict forum

This.

Edgy cunts celebrating her death need to an hero

>Bacca

lolwut

They knew some people would go ape over it so they got a head of the curve.

Self cleaning oven.

Wish there was a video.

Also wish she looked more like Zara Larson

>She was raped and sodomized by the natives. Then she was beheaded.

Videos and/or pics please.

Yeah that's presupposing she never changed her mind. How many ex lefties are on here?
She probably though she was doing something noble and important.
We should use her death to redpill others not to gloat.

Based congoleses, killing immigrants and feminists

>go to congo because biggest cocks
>pay toll

lol

No what's edgy is her and her kind demonising white people and praising black people and Africans, spending her time trying to ruin white land with black shit and then she gets her comeuppance. You really expect sympathy here? Are you fucking serious right now?

The only pity I feel is for family members of hers that are aware of the reality of this world and aren't blinded by naivety like she was. But I doubt they exist so you know what I'm going to do instead? Cherish every fucking second with my white and precious family instead of wasting that time virtue signalling the loss of some cunt that I don't know, you don't know and no one else on here fucking knows barring the fact she was what you would call 100 years ago a fucking traitor to her nation.

Grow up.

wew lad

Yeah, no. Fuck her and all her leftist globalist friends.

If someone talks you into committing a murder, you're still a murderer.

Every one of us has been exposed to the same globalist bullshit as this woman was. She either fell for it or believed in it. Either way she's guilty of being a traitor to the west. No sympathy.

>Idealistic

Don't forget to add that these people HATE us and want to kill us and replace us with the very same monkeys that killed them. Fuck them. They got exactly what they deserved and asked for (how's that "decolonization" and "white privilege balance" working out for them?).

Just like that Antifa cunt who got shot by the black supremacist recently.

KEK

sometimes, when left alone, problems solve themselves

>Are you fucking serious right now?

Calm your tits. I'm not saying I agree with what she was doing, I'm saying she had no idea it was wrong. And we shouldn't be celebrating her gory death.
>Virtue signalling
>On an anonymous cat boiling forum

Pleb

>Mexican

>acting shocked at potato cam snuff film

Pedro, I...

>Zaida Catalán
>Swedish

The fact that you feel sorrow for these people only shows that you have weakness that you have yet to destroy in yourself.

She got what she deserved.

She blindly went into the wild among the animals and that she was raped and killed is not a surprise.

She chose to keep her eyes closed.

I was like you once, I felt bad for these people. But I don't any more.

This, natural selection

Remember Elin Krantz, senpai?

>cut her hair, it will increase my power

>I'm saying she had no idea it was wrong.
Oh I think she realised it when the bullets started coming at her. It's not a celebration either, it's more a "HAH, told you so". And there is nothing wrong with that at all, she was warned by the "EVIL WHITE DEMONS OF EUROPE AND THE WEST".

And in regards to her ilk and the scum MSF/Soros puppets, I hope the same fucking fate awaits them too. Traitors deserve a traitors death. Have a lovely day today!

Naivety is the worst of evils since it's unaware of itself

Lefty shit is for middle schoolers. If any adult does that they are probably unredeemable.

she probably did change her mind when three aids cocks were stretching out here asshole

World is cruel, she hoped to change it, but the world buried her.

Feeling bad for them is part of the tolerance that let the fool's ruin the world.

Would you feel bad for ruining a toddlers fun by not letting them play in the street?

Celebrate the removal of one of the tumors on western society by their own hand.

Are people edgy cunts for celebrating forrest fires being extinguished?

Were people edgy cunts for celebrating the fire bombing of Japan to end WW2?

This woman was human garbage actively working to ruin Western Civilization. That she died from her own folly is poetic justice, but it absolutely was good and just that it happened.

You are too soft hearted and swayed by emotion. You will get hurt in the end because you can't face the ugly truth.

well said

This is why all women should learn brazillian jiu jitsu. Imagine some guy thinks he's about to rape a woman gets her to the ground then she dislocates most of his major joints and then chokes him out every 10 minutes to realize the world of pain he has brought upon himself. If someone tried to rape one of my sisters or my girlfriend this would be their reality. complete tables being turned on their rapist asses.. of course there are no antifa pieces of shit in my family but those people are born victims.

>I'm saying she had no idea it was wrong

If we want to calm our tits, none of us actually have a fuller picture of her beliefs.