US HAD TO INCINERATE JAPANESE MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, BABIES...

>US HAD TO INCINERATE JAPANESE MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, BABIES, PETS - TWICE - BECAUSE AMERICAN SOLDIERS WOULD HAVE DIED OTHERWISE...

Say the US just marches into Russia. Sinking ships left and right, missiles knock out base after base. Shooting down transport planes and vehicles as they approach.

How far would the US have to get before Russia decides to launch nukes? Because I can honestly see the rest of the world just telling them to roll over and not be "selfish" to risk an Armageddon just because their military is being destroyed.

Fuck you

reply to this post or your dog dies in it's sleep tonight

Get out of here weeb. The Japanese are dogs and we will eat them as such.

I have never responded to a single mother-will-die-in-her-sleep cuck post and my mom is still fine. Kill yourself, reported' and no (you) for (((you)))

nice try

Not very far, because NATO war plans don't really have any offensive/invasion of Russia to go. NATO's never really been in the business of worrying about that. The real question is how far Russia would get into Europe before they got halted. 40 years ago? Probably all the way to the Seine in Paris. Now? Not very far probably. Maybe German border.

Having the prospects of their military being destroyed, that would probably push Russia to use nukes. I don't think anyone would use them right off the bat nowadays.

fucku

It's simple economics; Americans are worth more.

>US HAD TO INCINERATE JAPANESE

And nothing of value was lost.

Japan killed 20 million Chinese civilians for the lulz. Stop pretending they were victims.

I would say the instant an American boot hits Russia one nuke will fly. Russia would launch one as a means to de-escalate. One nuke goes off both sides may stop or everyone else become involved as a means of not ending the world.

>>US HAD TO INCINERATE JAPANESE MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, BABIES, PETS - TWICE - BECAUSE AMERICAN SOLDIERS WOULD HAVE DIED OTHERWISE...
Drop 2 nukes, end the war.

Continue to drop thousands of tonnes worth of incendiary and concussive bombs all over Japan, turning all of their cities and infrastructure into ruins and ash
Pic one

Awh, still sad my ancestors "comforted" your grandma during the war? Eat shit Korean dog, we are superior to you and always will be.

Your very economic system you stole from us (google Zaibatsu), you used OUR guns for your fucking war with the Norks(google rechambered Type 99s, Korean War), and your country would have been absolutely technologically stunted if not for our development, infrastructure, and US involvement.

天皇陛下万歳!

As the way it should be

wew lad nice flag

LEGENDARY RARE

I eat my hat if thats not a proxy. There is like what, 150 people living on niue? I was thinking that is one of those flags I will never collect

japanese are descendants of baekje koreans

>tfw still waiting for the return of Pitcairn

>niue
>new

Jesus fuck

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

When you think about it, Japan would have ended up like Germany. A lot of bloodlines were spared from total annihilation. If that was for better or worse I guess we won't know.

20 million and you wouldn't even notice. I say good job Japs, there's too many chinks

Atta boy. See, this guy gets it. Good riddance Koreans are going extinct. Pompous douche waffles still butthurt, almost quite literally, about how they lost against their superior Honorary-Aryan masters.

Good. Should have dropped more on them bloody nips.

So are you one of the "whites" of america with an aztec nose and hobgoblin backs?

This actually
A non-nuclear conflict where the us killed their way into kyoto would have decimated the alpha genes in the population
The result would be nu-germany of today

nigger

>Be snownigger
>gibsmedat industrey
>invade gayropa the fucking kikes
>get destroyed
>shieeeeeeeeeet
>launch nukes because muh honor
This is one absurdly blue-pilled way to see reality, burger. Lurk more.