Bill Nye never even said tha-

twitter.com/stillgray/status/857776849534959616

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
youtu.be/7UkpiuSwzIY?t=7m35s
youtu.be/0-mEqdKldJc?t=12m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/3zob63/cmv_stefonknee_wolscht_the_52yearold_man_who_left/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e4ZW7TL8Irk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He never said "Chromosomes determine your gender" like the image said

To beat these libs just always remember to use the word sex and they lose. Clarify you are asking what biological sex they are not gender. Gender is a made up term like "registered dietitian".

This. Gender is being widely accepted to mean your behavior. Refer to sex only.

so the idea of "gender" is in fact a social construct but the representation of the word "sex" is a physical attribute? how the hell am I supposed to explain that to an art major?

If they say they are trans say "I'm sorry what? I meant your biological sex not your gender". don't have to explain anything just enjoy the triggering.

Gender isn't real.

He was talking about sex, not gender. You retards always mixing up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

Well, music major here and I can tell the difference. Idk how conceding the point that gender is a social construct after all helps desu

>sex and gender just happen to become two different things recently
(((You)))

BB-bu its 201#

This

I hate trannies because fuck imposed imaginary realities

But I discovered that sometime around 1990s - 2000s the word gender stopped meaning biological sex and started to mean social roles

Like a man who enjoys ladies clothes or something else associated with a traditionally female activity

So if gender is different to biological sex why should a biological male who feels his gender is female have to change his sex at all?

Suggesting that a man who wears ladies clothes needs a vagina to be normal is more sexist than anything

Why not just be happy with your gender and as biological sex has nothing to do with gender roles stop chopping off cocks

Bill identifies as a scientist just because he doesn't have a doctorate or do research doesn't mean he isn't a scientist shit lord.

and yeah semantically you get 7s for that
the problem is that gender is an (((invented))) socio-science term
that makes this very easy to understand, in that case. if that's all we're getting wrong, you motherfuckers are retarded and can't articulate.

Gender is a social construct. Yet adhering to social norms apparently doesn't make you a woman or a man according to feminists. It's hilariously contradictory.

That's because when I went to school gender refered to your biological sex and has scince 1400s

True, science is a spectrum

my vagina has its own voice oh oh oh oh oh oh

i listen to this unironically

like PhD in Gender Studies

If your gender isn't your sex, you're mentally fucking ill.

Wow everything sure is convenient for you and your dipshit leftist pals

Rare?

Gender is a word that was made up by a man that tortured a young boy into suicide.

This

There are actually 3 genders.

>male
>female
>mental illness

Two different words with two different meanings, it's all made up in the end. That's why it's called a "social construct". Everybody nowadays says transgender and not transsexual, that's why.

This.
Indeed they are rather strange.

>I need to inject myself with grant money every month to stay a scientist

youtu.be/7UkpiuSwzIY?t=7m35s

What difference is there really? I was born with a dick, so that makes me male. My sister was born with a pussy, so that makes her female. Gender and sex are different words, but they practically mean the same thing.

Gender is different from sex.

"Gender" is the masculine/feminine spectrum of reference used in language, and why in some languages certain objects are labeled with male / female leading "le / la - der / die / das" etc.

Why are all boats traditionally gender identified as female? They all get women names, usually for good luck

Always refer to chromosomes xx / xy, that can't be argued - "Gender" though is a precarious term

>He was talking about sex, not gender.
They're the same fucking thing. There's sex (gender) and mental illness. That's it.

uGH REALLy?
He EVOLVED his beliefs
Like a true SCIENTIST
you cavemen are the wurst

Is "social construct" a term to designate things that liberals are changing the meaning of, or things that they can't prove but still want to castigate others for getting wrong?

I mean, maybe human rights are a social construct if we're going to call any abstract idea 'just words'.

literally a couple decade old made up pseudo science based on absolutely fucking nothing.

gender = sex = male or female

With doublethink, it's actually both.

>I mean, maybe human rights are a social construct

That's actually something that *is* a social construct, I'm afraid. In their current form the idea of them has only existed for a blink of human history.

>environmental racism
Topkek

being a tranny just means you want to be a girl every guy ever has thought about that before

it doesnt have to be some scientific thing
and be like i was born with the wrong brain im a women!

stupid fuks

SCIENCE HAS PROGRESSED LIGHT YEARS SINCE 1996 YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY. THAT'S WHY LE_WHITE_SCIENCE_GUY HAS ADJUSTED HIS SYNOPSIS. YOU FUCKING GOYIM ARE SO IGNORANT! STOP QUESTION SHIT THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE FACT BY SCIENCE!

A species "sex" is different than "gender", which is actually a made up social construct label term to attach to a vague concept of sexuality, that is clearly fluid and dynamic.

Among scientists, the term sex differences (as compared to gender differences) is typically applied to sexually dimorphic traits that are hypothesized to be evolved consequences of sexual selection

Anisogamy, or the size differences of gametes (sex cells), is the defining feature of the two sexesA working definition in use by the World Health Organization for its work is that "'[g]ender' refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women" and that "'masculine' and 'feminine' are gender categories."[17] The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) used to use gender instead of sex whn 2011, they reversed their position on this and began using sex as the biological classification and gender as "a person's self representation as male or female, or how that person is responded to by social institutions based on the individual's gender presentation."[26] Gender is also now commonly used even to refer to the physiology of non-human animals, without any implication of social gender roles

(((Gender))) is an admitted bullshit made up term - the scientific word is "sex" male / female dna xx / xy chromosomes

You can gender identify as "two-spirited" in Canada now.... Good times

When you're born with XY genosomes, your sex is male. When your sex is male, so is your gender. The only time that changes is when a transgender decodes to change it.

Therefore, everyone is right, and everyone is wrong. That's why this social construct debate is fucking stupid.

Didn't it turn out that this guy was in some really fucked up relationship with his """"parents""""?

yeah he also didnt pretend that XXXY is some normal size chunk of the population

Noooooooo goyim. He lived happily ever after.

Just like autism

Give me the goss, pls.

chileans are not strange at all
youtu.be/0-mEqdKldJc?t=12m1s

>a man that tortured two* young boys into suicide

when they talk about gender, tell them you're not interested in their fetishes, and just want to know what sex they are.

Yes... I have a saved capped pic, but can't find it, i
ll give a quick run down from what I remember

>50 year old man, multiple kids before the marriage became divorce, becomes suicidal and is mentally ill
>decides to fill his void role-playing sexual fantasy of being a 6 year old girl, who gets molested by "parents", who "adopted" Stefonknee (pic related)
>they actually just engaged in fetish role play sex and posted their activities on fetish forum

You gotta see Stefonknees' youtube channel, this ones the most fucked up lel

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/3zob63/cmv_stefonknee_wolscht_the_52yearold_man_who_left/

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

I am searching for the other screen caps and images of pic related, shit is so messed

Praise Pence on that one eh

>environmental racism
Wat?

"Poor people get housed closed to dumps, industrial areas, waste, etc"

>There are actually 3 genders.
No there is one gender
>Men
Women are objects.

/r/ing Rule 34 of Bill Nye

>Women are objects.

The sad thing is that this creature learned nothing from it.

Even Mother Earth hates niggers

Yes please. I love trainwrecks.

Anything to get a vote

>Bill identifies as a scientist
I identify as pic related. That is why my opinion is important

>Why not just be happy with your gender and as biological sex has nothing to do with gender roles stop chopping off cocks

Because they're mentally ill.

Wow, that is one really horse-faced faux-cunt.

it is possible to get fucked up amounts of chromosomes bro. Science

Why the yellow X on the boy side is bigger than on the girl side?

>Pffft Pffft pffft

Huh. Think they realize white people can be poor too? I guess probably not. These retards would say even a literal hobo has privilege if he were white.

>tfw you will have to make up a word now to participate in American shenanigans

Gender and sex are the same word here

>how the hell am I supposed to explain that to an art major?

"gender" is a linguistics term, attributed to nouns. Most languages don't even have that word, because they treat the nouns differently
/thread

It's possible to be born without legs, but we don't consider bipedal-ness to be on a spectrum. It's simply a birth defect.

They corrupted the word gender to justify their mental illness.

MUH VAGINA, UGHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=e4ZW7TL8Irk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY

BLEHHHH WHAT THE FUCK

That was disgusting. Like...what the fuck was the context for that?

This isn't beating them, it's properly using the definitions of words, which is exactly what they are doing when they say gender

So good work detective, you used a dictionary

She's super cringy desu

Pure evil.

I'M READY, DEATH SQUADS!

>0% Shame

no shit.

Im not arguing it's not a birth defect. I'm just arguing they exist, that's all. Not even controversial. I'm a live and let live kind of guy. You guys give them way too much attention.

that along with Bill Nye's vagina song is the new progressive entertainment taking over women's minds

can we get Dolph to fight Bill for control of his netflix show?

"gender" as anything other than a synonym for sex, does not fucking exist. There is no such thing as mental "gender".

thanks banana fuhrer

Kinda funny that he gets 3 chemistry degrees and then goes and does acting.

He's equipped to be a damn near fucking genius.

Gender has never been a synonym for sex, check the Latin root word you doofus

Sexuality is a spectrum. Sex is biological. Gender is biological or cultural, but still male or female and not the implied spectrum.

This isn't hard.

Technically there is a third option: mutant.

No. Doing that means that you accept their definition of "gender" as something unrelated from sex, which is wrong and retarded.

>retardedly rare mutations should be considered "just another possible gender"
No.

Yes it has, there was no distinction until pederast john money came up with the notion less than 50 years ago

Because normalizing behavior furthers and encourages it.

None of those are other genders. Every one of them is male or female depending on whether or not they express the SRY gene.

>Technically there is a third option: mutant.

YFW ALL THOSE XMEN LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE SHIT POWERS

2 out of the 3 languages I speak say that gender = sex.

I'm live and let live as well. if someone wants to be "transgender," that's fine. The problem is that they're actively trying to force me to play along, which breaks the "live and let live" rule that they demand everyone else play by.

>I'm going to put a dress on and pretend to be a little girl. Tee hee
Okay, whatever.

>Now you have to play along, because the government will punish you if I'm mis-gendered. By the way, I'm going to undress in front of your sister in the locker room. I hope she likes feminine cocks. Tee hee.
This goes beyond a lack of self-awareness on their part. They know they're not playing by the "live and let live rule," and there has to be a point where you have some self respect and kindly ask them to go play make-believe somewhere other than the goddamn women's restroom.

>vagina voice
Isn't that queefing?

>By the way, I'm going to undress in front of your sister

ONLY I GET TO DO THAT

>Gender...is a grammatical term only. To talk of persons...of the masculine or feminine g[ender], meaning of the male or female sex, is either a jocularity (permissible or not according to context) or a blunder.

From Lexicographer Henry Fowler in 1926 you retard

THATS BECAUSE THOSE LANGUAGES AND CULTURES STILL REMAIN UNCORRUPTED BY BULLSHIT

SEX EQUALS GENDER, DONT LET THE NEWFANGLED PSEUDOSCIENTISTS PLAY THEIR INVENTED SEMANTIC GAMES