twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill Nye the Facist guy

Fuck Bill Nye

youtube.com/watch?v=9vo-XgqPNxU

Bill Nye the shabbos goy

>smartest man alive

I know it's b8, but bitch please.

>Smartest Man Alive Today

I told him to go fuck himself on Twitter earlier. I think I'll pass.

I watched it. It sucked.

Oh god, there are people that liked that for anything other then the cringe factor?

>dark stage, single column of light
>smoke begins to waft out from behind the curtains
>complete silence and then...
>*bike bell rings twice*
>Bill Nye emerges riding a penny-farthing
>He rolls into centre stage then skids the brakes to a stop
>"Hey kid...you ready for some fucking science?"
>herecomesthedrop.mpeg
>BOOM, WIKA WIKA, BOOM, WOOM WOOM WOOM WOOM
>strobe lights and lasers blast out everywhere
>BOOM, WIKA WIKA, BOOM
>"SCIENCEEEEEEE!!!!"
>*audience is masturbating to the beat*
>"BILL!-BILL!-BILL!-BILL!"

BILL NYE THE WHITE GENOCIDE GUY

DON'T BREEDBREEDBREEDBREED
DON'T BREEDBREEDBREEDBREED

I really enjoyed this post

>bajillions
Ah! A calculus expert.

b8ey mcb8erson

>Someone I've looked up to since the womb used SCIENCE to explain that WE'RE REAL
Ever notice how millennials have replaced God with the vague notion of "science." Because "science" says something it's absolutely true. Do they even know how scientific studies actually work and how funding influences them?

This is an interesting background for a Scirnce Guy...

I feel like people weren't ready as a species to move away from religion, so many people just fill that void with something else, at least religion taught good values.

Fuck you bill for your show being so shitty that it brings easy (you)'s to bored b8rs

Yeah I'm an atheist but I strongly feel that christianity is easily preferable to anything that fills the vacuum it leaves behind, even if it means I can't publicly express that I'm an atheist without committing social suicide (and it probably hasn't been like that for a long time anyway), it's worth not having normies embrace marxism or fascism or anythign that isn't the western tradition.

wtf, i love bill nye now!

If there are an infinite amount of numbers then we eventually reach a bajillion.

>Mechanical engineer

Half of you NEETs are as qualified as him

You know what the irony is? His goal for the show was obviously to drive people away from religion with (pseudo) science. The end result ended up being people not wanting to be associated with what he depicts as a Godless society, and turning to Christ.

Thanks, Bill. The church will thrive yet again, and it's all thanks to you of all people.