Fuck Christianity

>"Dude God loves everyone"
>"Christianity is a religion of peace."
>"Those sandniggers are a bunch of savages."

Let me introduce you to a piece of history, friends, called the Thirty Years' war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

Eight million Europeans died in the past, Protestants versus Catholics, because they disagreed on their interpretation of God.

Christians BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw4bGBDKrPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your sunlight*

>countries go to war
>muh Christians

Gustavus Adolphus was a glorious glorious man.
Couldn't let the catholics dominate the continent.
It was about political domination.
It wasn't global domination of the religion guided by the book like Islam you dummy. Difference is jihad and world domination is the whole purpose is Islam. It is literally all Islam is about. The world domination part is the only reason it exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=kw4bGBDKrPs

>what even was colonialism and the missionaries anyway

brings up shit from 400 years ago, meanwhile sand nigs are beheading people and up loading it to youtube weekly.

fuck that noise.

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.

yes Christians vs the satanic church

or did you want the Catholics to win?

the Catholics rule the world now, are you happy you dumb faggot?
the christian nation of america was the only thing standing in the way and you've Catholicism it, so start patting yourself on the back, you get exactly what you were complaining about because of what you blamed.

nah i want to go to heaven i dont really care about if there was wars caused by it

Politics AND current events my friend.

Discussing religions and their effects on history is relevant to current events.

thats not what the mod said faggot

Christians are happier than you are user. For that reason alone it's a good thing.

It sure wasn't go and kill all the infidels by orders from the bible.

Stop saying vague statements when in lack of arguments.

This
Digits and OP turns out to be a sandnigger

Check out the sticky.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Half the topics on here aren't about politics but "current events" and history and stuff.

This board would be fucking boring if all we ever talked about were politics. "Guys Congress is voting on this bill today." "Guys a governor in South Dakota just said this." BOOOOORING.

Wow so edgy and original.
Go to bed Ahmed

If you don't think it should be on here, just report it without replying. In this case it's fine.

That war would later deviate from religion, and would be fought mainly for political reasons. Christianity didn't have much to do with it at the end.

I'm not one for the "eternal Kraut" meme but this is one time where Germany truly fucked up and produced Martin Luther, who's burning in Hell right now

>implying killing Catholics who pretend to be Christians isn't the right thing

>first paganfags and neckbeards call us docile cucks
>we give them Bible verses where it's the contrary
>now they complain that we are not a religion of peace, and that we are violent

Nobody is being BTFO here, you're just showing everyone that you are profoundly retarded

How come the Orthodox Church never had a reformation?

Who was behind the 30 years war? Who was Martin Luther?

Who was behind the schism between the Catholic and Orthadox church?

Who was responsible for the sack of Constantinople?

> between 1618 and 1648

You're living in the past.

boring...

>Thirty Years' War
>about religion

I bet you also believe the Civil War was about slavery.

>*tips fedora*

Kill yourself retarded fedora

>This is what protestards actually believe

Catholic church is Christ church

fedoras and protestants
are heretics and devils

Not fond of religion or Christianity but would rather see the Jews go first before Christians fall to their game.

Nobody is saying that Christianity is a religion of pracae. Jesus says "I came not to bring peace, but a sword," sword meaning the word of God. He invites you to follow him and go into heaven.

Jesus was a fucking hippie