>hatesjews
>hatesmuslims
>hatesliberals
>etc
>recently get exposed to niggers who want to be >slaves again
>proud of how they were the best slaves
>egyptianslaughinslavery
>want to serve whitey again

If you had the option, would you take the niggers, or even these niggers specifally back as slaves, ship em back to their aids infested fuck hole or eradicate them?

>be me
>Cant even fucking post properly
>master race

Id let them work here and ship all the ones that dont "want to" back to the shithole that is africa

I just want them to go back where they all come from, I don't need or want slaves. Slavery is inherently wrong to me

Wrong because it's not worth the bullshit now or wrong because morals?

A little bit of both I would say, my ancestors don't trace back to colonial America, my family both sides were immigrants from Italy. Slavery should't be praised. I'm for specific nations being for there own specific people and thats it, and I'm a strong advocate of freedom. When you're a slave you don't have freedom, you work cause you have to.

>recently get exposed to niggers who want to be >slaves again
how so? How'd you meet em.

Im only anti slavery cause the U.S without niggers would be sublime.

Ah well, to be perfectly honest, thought id try my hand at fucking with cunts on tumblr. One thing led to another and all im looking at are pages like "whitenationalistgirlsfuckyeah", "thebeautyofaryanwomen", etc. After a bit, i noticed a fair few were being posted by niggers with captions like "how do nigger girls think they compare to whites" and after looking some more, found theres a whole culture on their of niggers who are proud of how good they were at being slaves, etc.

Hey I mean I know where you're coming from. You can thank early Americans for that, shoulda picked their own cotton. I'm not against niggers being here cause this is the U.S, everyone belongs, but most black people here refuse to accept the fact that they have issues in their communities and families which brings rise to their crime and failing education

>found theres a whole culture on their of niggers who are proud of how good they were at being slaves, etc.
Oh, i already knew about that. That's just a fetish though. Kinda like how they're into rape play? But go up to them irl and gorp them and see how they react.

so you found a dumblr echo chamber full of self hating niggers. neat.

>"this is the U.S"
>"Everyone belongs"

Not so sure about that chief.

Self hating niggers are the best kind of niggers. Known a few abos like that irl. I love seeing the hopelessness in their eyes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

And if they chimp out, just lynch them, really take em back to the good ol days!

If you come here legally then yes, everyone has the opportunity to start their life here. When immigrants come to America they are supposed to leave their cultures and start anew as an "American." Problem is people that come here today don'think that way, they don't want to become an American, they want to fuck the system and reap the benefits, much like what is happening in Europe

Not sure theyre meant to leave their cultures behind. More so keep it to themselves and follow local laws and customs. If i came to burgertown I'd still be wearing stubbies, sinkin piss and swearin like a trooper

Exactly m8 that's the way it should be. At the end of the day no matter where you go people of same cultures will congregate together, that's why today's diversity talk holds no water. When my family came here they came to Chicago, cause the Italian population was huge, little Italian communities everywhere

Fuck that, i love Australia and Australians but if i come their im going where there's not an aussie for miles. Then again, I'm white. We can do that shit pretty well. It's generally non white people that feel the need to congregate to feel comfortable.

Sup Forums is not your blog
kill yourself faggot

I would take them into my house, but only if they come packaged with a baton or a whip.

>mfw the baton cracks first time I have to use it.
>mfw I stumble over the whip in my hurry to beat this nigger " because I wanted two lumps."

Fucking Chinks.

Well if your white, you will fit in with all whites, not to mention you may have an accent which some American girls dig. If you come here just remember to bring your collection of boomerangs

Lol okay baguette calm down before the muslim next to you explodes. Go prepare for your next terror attack instead of bitching online.

Boomerangs are for niggers mate. I'll bring me pluggers and great nothern, thats about it.

Oui, Oui

#buyamerican

Theres no way you're Australian and you don't own at least one boomerang, cmon

I think i have one from when i was like 5. Useless cunt doesnt even come back.

No, slaves drive down the wage of work so many people become unemployed in the sectors that slaves work. I would ship em back to africa, not eradicate them

Yeah thats a fair cop. I dunno though, could probably off a few on their way out.

If I keep them as slaves, can I fuck them?

Can I just kill off the male population and leave the females as slaves?

Sure. But they have to be sterilized. No nigger babies.

Calm down Robert E. Lee

But then how can I grow more?
And if I wanted to start a brothel, how can I service clients with exotic interests?
What if we only keep the female pups?

As someone who flat out hates niggers. My preference would be have fun with the ones you got and then thats it. Fly to africa if you want the black attack. Niggers are fucking gross anyway, nasty ass pussies and whatnot.

I don't want them dead, but I don't want them period. I would ship em back so I could watch them fail at empire building from afar.

Well, you can keep them as virgins, if you grow them yourself!

And import taxes would be annoying.

Can we atleast strip them of their first world items first?

In my experience they are best avoided and ignored. Any attempts to educate or train them are often a waste of time. It's no wonder african chieftains sold their people to us, they knew how worthless their people were. Bringing them back to America only divided us and eventually lead to a war for our very soul with ths south witch sought to bless the common nigger with eternal servitude.Fortunately better minds prevailed and the Republicans lead by Lincoln freed them hoping in vain that they would leave, that they would better themselves ,that they would find a purpose making them worthy of life. What did they do with this divine gift handed down by god, this once in a lifetime experience, the freedom from White Men by White Men. I don't have to look far to see what they have done. To see the innocent lying in the parking lot of speedyfoods. To see a kid get stabbed at the park. To hear gunshots right outside of my house every night . Theese are all just symptoms of the ghetto, an enviroment that doesn't want to change. A place where people have no value and no hope for escaping. Eradication is the best answer.

Finally someone like minded