BERKELEY MAYOR CRIES MUH RACISM

>"It's not lost on me that I'm Berkeley's first Latino mayor. I have been outspoken against the Trump administration," he said. "I have to wonder if the mayor was white, would we see such hate."

latimes.com/local/california/la-live-updates-berkeley-ann-coulter-berkeley-mayor-conservatives-1493323228-htmlstory.html

Does this dude also have autisms?

Wow he's actually retarded. Who knew.

haha fukin cunt

Lmao nobody even cared about this cunt what an autist

He knows exactly what he is doing. Whites are too damn naive.

kek'd

What a disgusting fat fuck.

fuck this fat terrorist mutherfucker. He ordered berkeley pd to stand down the last time so Trump supporters could get assaulted by antifa. He also had berkeley pd dressed as antifa in order to goad them into murderous violence.

he has run out of cards to play

as the adult son of a legal mexican immigrant, i disavow this fat faggot. he dishonors us all with his whiny, bitch-ass-ness

He has to go back.

If he was white they would have already removed him for incompetence. White people actually get held accountable.

Adipose tissue secretes estrogen.

>He knows exactly what he is doing
very much this.
I can't believe white America is just allowing people to get away with saying shit like this.

Disgusting faggot thinking people are this stupid.

Gavin or some other prominent turbo-autist who was in charge should write their own official statement calling this faggot out for trying to shift the blame.

Yeah,that's why he looks like Chazz Bono.

>dindunuffin
>das rayciss

It's like they have a fucking script.

Does anybody have any memes on this guy?

>oh shid my connection to Antifa has been exposed better play the race card
What a casual

I think this guy would look better with a beard and slicked back hair. I think he has the potential to look like a super villain for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe he can be The Penguin.

Yes. Anyone who gives Antifa more authority than the police in their town is going to receive criticism.

>I stand for peaceful dialog!
>Unless you're a bigot :^)

That taconigger is a member of antifa group BAMN.

He needs a helicopter ride

fellow leaf knows his fat

he not getting in my copter

Sadly he's too well connected evil to be forced into a helicoptor.

Fuck, BAMN has already silenced the main group that has been trying to expose them ever since the Berkeley shit brought them to the attention of people who never knew their evil asses existed....

is he also FTM?

>"I have to wonder if the mayor was white, would we see such hate."
"i have to wonder if i wasn't such a faggot with such faggot views, spending all my time sucking faggot cock, would i still be called a total faggot?"

So, he wants to back the Deep state in keeping mexico a cartel run shithole for CIA profit?

dat race card

further proof that mexican'ts are by no means preferable to niggers

So he's saying whites are naturally racist? What does that make him?