Shill Nye

Is anyone else enjoying watching Bill Nye's new show crash and burn, or is it just another dumpster fire for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism
henrymakow.com/the_satanic_cult_that_rules_th.html#sthash.tJ8VjNVV.dpuf
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
imdb.com/title/tt6021260/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_1
rottentomatoes.com/tv/bill_nye_saves_the_world/s01
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
imdb.com/title/tt6021260/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder Bill Nye isn't Jewish whatsoever and it kills the stormfag inside

>Shill Nye the psy-op guy

Meh, just makes me disappointed.

>Bill Nye isn't Jewish whatsoever

I never said he was

I just wanted to remind Sup Forums

It is a psy-op. In the "Malarkey" episode, the correspondent, Karlie Kloss, who is dating Josh Kushner (yes, he's Jared Kushner's brother) claims the government does not and has not dispersed chemicals from airplanes and claims that all "chemtrails" are actually just contrails.

100% government propaganda. They are lying to you. But, for what purpose?

I've cracked the code.

The reasons why there is a push for accepting muslim refugees is because there is a belief that their families who have all the oil money will reinvest into the global economy.

The problem is the stipulations attached like rape and terrorism that come with it.

To that I say, fuck muslims, fuck their oil, and fuck their money which according to the Federal Reserve is still our money.

They sold us oil using money they borrowed from us in the first place.

There is no ethical way to get this money back.

The muslims raped our economy, and raped our environment.

The government is trying to create their own autism to outclass Sup Forums. isn't it obvious?

This explains the Bill Nye video, making people dumber, the chemtrails, the endless Buzzfeed clickbait, the gender studies courses...

God help us all.

I think they're just trying to give people cancer to thin out the population, tbqh.

Why the fuck else would you use strontium?

>why use strontium

we need to get some of the fags from /sci/ on here to help solve the mystery, gang.

I learned from last time.

Good luck!

whats nye doing in the middle east

>Sup Forums is a person

That's clearly Baltimore.

No, they push for refugees because they are willing to work for less than europeons and tolerate muuuch shittier working conditions.

How do you know? Maybe he converted.

is it crashing and burning? what are the ratings? or is it just Sup Forums getting triggered?

He's converted to pseudoscience

Yeah. Instead he's a fedorable retarded actor who is a Jewish mouthpiece.

I watched video about his #epicfail all evening. Classic dip shit lefty.

The "sex junk" segment of episode one has a like-to-dislike ratio that should speak for itself

It can't be that simple. The scale is global.

...and I'm definitely more racist than a Russian.

You can't push for accepting an entire religion without first considering every implication.

The greedy elite powers that be understand this and believe that by washing the feet of a nigger, they'd be more willing to be your slave.

Surprised they didn't censor the ratio.

I'm sure it'll be down by the end of the week, the libtards are quick to hop on damage control.

>inb4 b-but it was uploaded by a Sup Forums user! Only Sup Forums hates it and spammed it!
Reddit hates it to the point where one of the threads had to be closed because of excessive anti semitic comments
Facebook hates it
Most of Twitter hates it
Anyone with any iota of sanity whatsoever hates it and thinks it's condescending pseudo science bullshit. And for it to shoot up to over 800k views in just four days and have that many dislikes and almost no likes by comparison should be proof enough for you: this show is garbage.
The only people defending it are Tumblr but that's just because that whole website is a complete freakshow.

The funniest part is this one lyric

>get off your soapbox

Ironic, because Tumblr, far left, and the like are the ones shouting the loudest from their soapboxes.

Honestly the only people I've seen defend it were marketers/netflix shills

All the more reason to downvote it on Netflix and show them what we really think

>Get off your soapbox
>And instead get on MY soapbox
Modern day leftism in a nutshell.

Yeah, the funniest part of the video is really the comments where people are saying shit like "this makes me want to read the Bible, and I'm not even religious."

Congrats, Nye, your leftist propaganda made everyone do a 180

Irony

>watching Bill Nye's new show crash and burn,
I thought the reviews were great?

>bill nye the catholic guy

dumpster fire is a suspiciously normie expression

Bill Nye the Shabboz Goy

(((critic))) reviews on rotting tomatoes, which most people are finally discovering is already a subverted review site and has been for at-least 2 years

Have you only been on Tumblr? Every website under the sun save them thinks it's trash. Look at these dislikes:
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Eh, semantics. It's like watching a senior citizen try to act "hip" and "cool" with the youth.

Did anyone else find this hillarious? It was like an animated A Wyatt Man cartoon. Also Bill Nye looks like a Jew, surprised he isn't.

It's a TRS expression user.

I didn't believe it before, but now I actually think its something much, much more sinister.

Look up Sabbatean Franks: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism

In traditional Sabbatean doctrine, Zevi and often his followers claimed to be able to liberate the sparks of holiness hidden within what seemed to be evil. According to Michaelson, Frank's theology asserted that the attempt to liberate the sparks of holiness was the problem, not the solution. Rather, Frank claimed that the mixing between holy and unholy was virtuous.[6] Netanel Lederberg claims that Frank had a Gnostic philosophy wherein there was a "true God" whose existence was hidden by a "false God". This "true God" could allegedly only be revealed through a total destruction of the social and religious structures created by the "false God", thus leading to a thorough antinomianism. For Frank, the very distinction between good and evil is a product of a world governed by the "false God". Lederberg compares Frank's position to that of Friedrich Nietzsche.[11]

>Frank claimed that "all laws and teachings will fall"[5] and following antinomianism asserted that one's most important personal obligation of every person was the transgression of every boundary.
They don't advocate a Satanic kingdom. They gently steer you that way by questioning the existence of God, by demanding "sexual liberation," "independence" for women, "internationalism," "diversity" and "religious tolerance." These all have a hidden agenda: to undermine "all collective forces except our own." - See more at: henrymakow.com/the_satanic_cult_that_rules_th.html#sthash.tJ8VjNVV.dpuf

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

They won't stop until they've either raped or enslaved every single white person on the planet.

It actually IS that simply, but it's not easy. There are two groups:

>The ((Culture Shapers)): These are the one who are deathly afraid of true Western Civilization. They seeks to undermine it, and poison it (Hollywood, feminism, miscegenation, etc). They want to import browns and blacks, to fracture Europe and the US, because they fear homogeniety. They know that Jews and their pawns can only be successful in a heterogeneous and semi-dysfunctional society, where they can still claim to be "persecuted" but seize power behind the scenes. It is only in a situation like this, where they can continue to swindle, deceive, and water down the dominant native groups. Jews dont build, they leach (you might think Israel is an exception - but it was built on, and continues to survive on Western aid), so they dont want to kill the host entirely, because if anarchy really happened, they would be fucked. They believe that they can import the Muzzies and Nigger, to slowly take over (decades or so), and replace the Europeans, due to their explosive birthrates (which I might add, only occurs because Western countries send food and goods to their shitholes, and they live on welfare when they come here). They just want to create a new groups to hide behind, and leach off. Of course this is somewhat risky, as the shitskins hate them even more than whites do, but ((they)) believe that they can be kept under control.

I was referring to the reviews of the show, which seem to be mostly split down the middle of the ideology of the publication, so it it's received more positive reviews.

>The Greedy Schmucks (group 2): They are all about money. While the first group is smaller, secretive, and the real elite, these guys are just pure greed. Many are, of course of the ((tribe)) but most, especially the mid-level, aren't. They have just been infected with the same jew-virus. It's just dollars and cents (which allows them to be easily controlled), the want to import the shit-skins, simply to have a massive new underclass to exploit (low wages, awful conditions, replaceability, etc). Some are aware of how culture is being ((shaped)), some aren't, none of them care, as long as they get payed. This is include all your traitors to the West and scumbags at all levels (Clinton, Obama, McCain, Romney, etc). Of course, at the edges of 1 and 2 their is some overlap.

Not gonna lie, former Bill Nye supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bill crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the chromosomes!

Of course not, the chromosomes are the key to all of this.

It always was, assume that whatever they like is full of kill whitey stronk women sort of kike propaganda, and that anything like "The Good, the bad, and the ugly" showing a decent movie that doesn't hold back on themes that could offend a tumblrina will get a 70% rating at absolute best, usually much worse.

I don't think Netflix has released the actual viewer numbers, but it's not doing well in reviews.

imdb.com/title/tt6021260/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_1
rottentomatoes.com/tv/bill_nye_saves_the_world/s01

>THAT'S EXACTLY THE RIGHT MESSAGE, RACHEL
God that hurt to listen to. Of all of the terrible things about this video, that part is the easily the worst part for me.

Bilph BTFO

>Not Heffelumpf
SHILL! SHILL! SHILL! SHILL!

actually, its creating a lot of buzz and many psuedo-intellectuals are crying muh 97% over and over on facebook. it's actually quite annoying

Oh, and nobody even got started about Pajeet getting his panties in a twist over seeing a Buddha statue in a white guy's house once:
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

No, it kills us that he is not an actual scientist

>A FUCKING BACHELOR'S IN ENGINEERING

The comments on this video are fucking gold. How long untill (((they))) just remove comments from youtube entirely?

He's worse actually, he's a goy who's shilling for (((them))). Dunno why though.

Shekels goy, shekels.

Given the video was uploaded by a Sup Forums user, probably never.

sounds like you don't know the first thing about subversion and control of thoughts.
you don't get a jew to tell the goys what you want them to think, you pay a goy to
do that.

BILL NYE THE WEIMAR GUY
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

>they

who, the guy with 250 subs who ripped it from netflix to illegally upload it?

Kikes are a hell of a drug.

Don't worry too much about comment being taken down: It's already on the wayback machine.

>>chemtrails

grow up

>>it can't be that simple

oh my god you are literally cancer

Load up NeoGAF, they LOVE IT
And they would because they're all mentally ill.

>he doesn't know chemtrails are a proven, documented fact
>he doesn't know Operation LAC is declassified
Grow up.

So Tumblr and NeoFag are defending it. Literally that's it.

kys

careful you dont cut yourself on all that tinfoil

By the way, if you're curious about the mental gymnastics and projecting the faggots unironically defending this absolute piece of shit are doing, surprise, they're making it a race issue (aka lol wypipo) as they always do.

oh sorry, didnt know you were beyond saving

It's not just another dumpster fire, it's a whole Fyre Festival, my friend

>gets blown the fuck out when someone references the declassified gov't project confirming that the DoD dropped chemicals from airliners
>Jokes on them, I was just pretending to be retarded

YEAH GUYS HAVE ANY KIND OF SEX YOU WANT

GIVE YOUR DOG A RED ROVER

RAPE SOME RANDOM LADY OFF THE STREET

IT'S JUST EVOLUTION, NOTHING NEW, OH OH MUH SEX JUUUUNK

Id be more worried by your picture if they wernt trying to do the opposite of some of the things listed there to increase fertility.

>No, they push for refugees because they are willing to work for less than europeons and tolerate muuuch shittier working conditions.

>country's people gain high standards from success
>3rd worlders want the success and benefits from living in such a country
>country takes them for their cheap labor since they have low standards
>3rd worlders start mass reproducing because their lack of standards doesn't stop them from doing so, regardless of their lack of wealth
>country becomes addicted to their cheap labor and because they are able to lower the average wage because there now is more competition among the workers for jobs
>original citizens with higher standards slowly decline from having as much, or not any, children, because they are now paying for more social programs for the 3rd worlders and are losing wealth themselves, but not their standards
>the government declines to serve the original citizens who have been there for hundreds of years, or more, in favor of the new 3rd worlders
>country needs justification in bringing in more 3rd worlders to replace the original citizens as the original citizens still overwhelmingly outnumber the 3rd worlders
>as the government is able to rely more on the 3rd worlders votes, they require less justification to bring them in and can openly say that the originals can be replaced and not be called out for it, at least majorly
>as the numbers of 3rd worlders continue to rise and the original citizens start to notice that they WILL actually be replaced, the government will go back to justifying the replacement (genocide/refugees/war/etc.)
>competing countries help fund initiatives that "promote human rights for marginalized people" because they are unable to gain any power through normal military means
>(most of western society is here)

What you guys fail to realise is that Bill IS a scientist and has foreseen Man's descent into oblivion and is sacrificing himself to save it - if it wasn't for shows like this triggering your survival skills, all would be lost within a generation -

Bill is falling on his sword for you--

Press F to pay respect

Bill is a secret God fearer and is using reverse techniques to bring people back to the church. That's the only way his show can be remotely redeemable.

Yes I find it really fucking funny and I don't post much, but I've posted in every single one of the threads I've seen here and on Sup Forums. It's been my favorite thing these past few days.

Maybe it's because I used to watch Bill Nye all the time as a young goy and I'm using humor to hide my pain.

Gonna go ahead and press S for spit

>I've cracked the code
>Fuck Muslims
I'm laughing because this is right on the money. The Pentagon has had the plan to take over the middle east since the 90s, at least. We're on our way to declaring war with Saudi FUCKIGN Arabia, eventually. To do that, we need to take over all the smaller nations first. The Sauds are literally the last on the todo list, which would explain why Hillary accepting money from them wasn't so frowned upon. Free money - soon (tm).

Think about it, if we take over the entire middle east, the oil and seizure of such a powerful economy could get us out of debt within the year and it's free real estate.

I just watched that retarded song he has on the show. It was worse than anything I've ever seen posted on here. The show will probably last for a while until (((Nye))) gets bored.

imdb.com/title/tt6021260/
REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION HERE

Underrated

sounds like America to me

>imdb.com/title/tt6021260/
kek holy shit, and I'll bet only a handful of those are Sup Forums users too.

Strontium isnt toxic. We absorb it daily. Have since forever. Like top 20 most abundant elements on earth.

traitors
roasties
Jews
Niggers

In that order

>you can't push for accepting an entire religion without first considering every implication

Oh honey, sweetie, dear hunnybunny with a thirst for cunny,

People don't think

Jesus Christ the reviews are wonderful. Can't even tell who's from Sup Forums anymore, it's like the conditioning has been broken and the normies are waking up.

>mfw a single season of this show will redpill countless of centrists and even some people from the left.

>give someone new a handy
KILL YOURSELF

Yeah it's just another SJW failure. They didn't last long and they are speaking hard.

This, not ruling out the possibility that he's going to be sanctified as a martyr in 200+ years when his diary emerges, painting him as a tortured man forced to sacrifice all his dignity to wake people up to the monster that has become media