Reminder this is the future of every state in America

Reminder this is the future of every state in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>0-4 ages - 15.8% white
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA COMMIEFORNIA IS FUGGED

sad

Sup Forums doesn't care they still think "AMERICA #1 HAHA YEAH MAN FUCKING PUSSIES AMERICA WOO HOO"

Not even 100 years as an empire and we're already done for. America will cease to be prosperous or relevant by the end of the century. Good riddance.

Most empires in their last for about a century in their prime. Hell, even the first calaphate lasted for less than a century before it collapsed. Empires produce dysgenic practices from too much abundance and peace. It's only a matter of time before our Empire crumbles under its 250 year lifespan.

>Commiefornia
Who cares, Commiefornians aren't human

>Hispanic

Might as well say "mongrel mystery meat with no heritage or history"

t. rural and suburban retard

this is out of control. i think it's time to abandon america and withdraw back to europe and garisson it as a fortress, America is finished.

npr.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says

What website is this?

>Non-white areas have lower IQ
What do they mean by this?

This is an AH-MAZING milestone and if you don't like it you're a Nazi.

Is there anything we can realistically do to preserve the white majority in America at this point?

it means the blacks are dumb.
and you're gay.

Isn't that the description of every Canadian?

Europe is still around 90% white.

It may just be salvageable.

>poopskins hop the border
>drag average IQ down by entire 10 points

Sad!

Physical removal

This one always gets me

Every census bureau demographic map created within the past couple years aren't going to be accurate. They are all based on what was presumed to be constant factors such as birth rate, immigration, and other factors.
illegal immigration is at an all time low, meaning there are going to be thousands of hispanics not coming in here and shitting out anchor babies, and trum is implementing ta policies that will benefit the middle class, those who are married, and those who decide to have kids, basically white america.

i am interested in what the future holds for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Get serious about deportations, severely cut back on gibs so they stop having a reason to live here, open up legal immigration from Eastern Europe, and hold onto to the electoral majority for dear life so the presidency can belong to increasingly angrier white people.

Also what the fuck happened in this county?

im assuming you probz want the actual interactive map.
dono if poster got back to you but you can search images by clicking arrow next to ID post and selecting > Image Search > Google
All results for this map show a lot of other sites sharing it.
Hit me up if you find interactive one

I don't care. I'm going to use the glory years to save up enough money to go live in chile. Land is cheap and will likely be worth millions in a few generations.

>That one black man too busy to stop working
What did JPL mean by this?

I know nothing about this county, but I can guarantee you its a former prison

>Land is cheap and will likely be worth millions in a few generations.

And you'll be six feet under. With presumably no next of kin to inherit it?

Alot of this is happening. illegal immigration is the lowest its been in forever and deportees are actually sent back into mexico and not dropped off at the border. Trump is going to change who can come into this country by changing the immigration standards, so people can't come here just because they have a family member here.
also tax cuts for middle class, married people and people who are married with children will receive tax cuts, basically white america

Getting rid of the anchor baby scam is a must.

Good. Fuck America.