With lots of schmear

What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=6s
youtu.be/9vo-XgqPNxU
youtube.com/watch?v=w6xs_YnSUFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a jewish thing.

The use and spelling schmear or shmear in American English is a direct loanword from Yiddish, where its original usage referred to cheese. In modern usage it has extended to anything that can be spread, such as cream cheese spread upon a bagel. In some cases, it refers to "an entire set or group of related things", or the expression "the whole shmear".[1]

As a slang term, the word shmir in Yiddish also refers to a slap on the face, primarily when disciplining young children.

It can also refer to bribery, as a "little extra" spread on top.

>What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

That she's jewish.

Is that Amy fkn Adams?

Wait... Is that guy in the back pantomiming sucking a cock?

She was referring to the crusty buildup of dried semen and smegma build up around her sex junk

just in case you weren't aware she was jewish

I think she's saying she has a really mouldy pussy.

Her sex junk is better than bagels with lox, with lots of schmear, i.e. cheese

(((They))) know we're onto their kikery and make shit like this to enrage us while the normies are none the wiser.

yes, the whole bit is about how great it is to be a promiscuous fag and fuck random strangers of all 32 genders

jew jizz innuendo

>that vacant, dead expression on the blonde thing
>that brown guy pretending to chug cum

Did these backup dancers even know the shitstorm they were paid to dance for? I think they can be saved by Jesus after looking at the comment section.

WHAT SCIENTIFIC PURPOSE DOES SUCKING COCK SERVE?!

never would have guessed

I'm pretty surprised they made a dignified man of color be the cocksucker instead of a qt white trap.

idk but bagels and lox is the best food on the planet

next to sushi

33 genders you intolerant bigot. I bet you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Calm down, see the video
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=6s
he's trying to clean the glasses

inb4 subliminal kike NLP or sum

How dare you limit it to 33 it's a whole spectrum that can't be defined.

good god those dance and hand moves are something else

also that that long haired brownie is a full on tranny

I thought it was a playon word in which her vagina was the bagell, her meat flaps were the locks, and the schmear was the guys semen

Anything BBQ or roast blows those delicious dainty plates out of the water.

Was I the only one who was revolted by the word and the way she said it?

I thought it was some kind of bodily excretion i didn't know about.

>just in case you weren't aware she was jewish

Why are jews so degenerate? And why is the guy in the background pretending to suck a cock?

>What did she mean by this Sup Forums?
She is a literal kike pushing kike agenda.

what does this have to do with politics you fucking kike?

youtu.be/9vo-XgqPNxU

sucking jew cock gets funding for research into gender studies
according to shill nye, sexualities and mental disorders that prevent people from reproducing are evolution

I identify as an off-white gender-transcendent. See the attached video for my pronouns.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6xs_YnSUFQ

Don't forget that weird eye roll. As if she was rejecting her own stupid, scripted, over-the-top, blatantly coded words.

>locks

Schmear (among the Jews) means:
1. Cream Cheese that goes on top of a Bagel (Jew Food) 2. Sexual Slang for Semen, Cum, Jizz. 3. To slap on face or spank on ass, when disciplining a children.
4. Sex Slang for Cum on face or holes of a slut. (Bukkake, Cream Pie).
5. Bribe or Corruption (in politics)
6. To spread.

She is a Jew Slut by the way

BILL
EN
SLAVED
THE
CHIL
DREN
WITH
HIS
BEATS
FROM
HELL

>look at me everyone i'm jewish and completely depraved! aren't i cool?
I hate the modern world so much.

im glad to see eggy is doing well these days

i thought the schmear was referencing her yeast infection because jew women rarely clean the vagina.

why are they always JEWISH?!

pol was right after all

>Schmear
Literally a Yiddish (read: Jewish) word for cream. It's amazing how blatant the kike propaganda is becoming these days. Bill Nye is now a (((science))) goy.

>Who enjoys a fleshlight in the cold moonlight?
>With a sad clown skyping via satellite?

This is the strangest part to me. Not even memeing here, what did they mean by this?

But when is brown guy getting a dick photoshopped on this screen cap?

fap bad
go find nigger
inflict succ upon him
drink jizz/get creampied

He goes on Skype to cyber with suicidal trannies while he jerks it with a Fleshlight while they off themselves via satellite.

Engineers are expected to masturbate quietly in the dark because their sexual needs are considered repulsive by the society that depends on them.

Ask me how I know.

In the name of multiculturalism, I, a half-anglo half-german mix, will act as much like a kike chink as possible, but only to non-whites. Fuck contributing and science and shit. No sex for engineers? The Jew will be surprised what happens when the engineers collectively chimp the fuck out.

Women can get banged out by models, ruining them as wives, and it's called empowerment.

Engineers get shit on.

Fuck this. I'm going full Hitler.

Who produced this shit show?

The only important question.

Bump because I also noticed this and thought it was a very blatant shoutout to the kikes who funded the production.

And another bump because I really hate kikes

What did he mean by this?

It's a Shoa signature!