Red Pill me on Refugees in Texas

I live in California but the more I learn about commies and jews here, the more I want to get out. I've had enough. I was looking for something on the East Coast, but my company has an opening in Fort Worth right now and I'm thinking of taking it. I've heard the California Refugee meme, but I'm not one of those hipster hippy dippy libs looking for SXSW or music festivals or whatever, I'm a legit gun owner. I know fuck-all about Fort Worth, seems like cowboy country and so probably very whitebread, but I do know that Ahmed Bomb Clock kid was part of a mudslime community in the DFW area. How cucked is it there?

They get shipped to the midwest and cities, i live on the border and there is a church that clothes them amd busses them to parts unknown

Surely there's some texans of all people on pol of all places!

Midwest fag here. I'm thinking about Fort Worth or even Austin. I never want to see snow again.

forgot to post this vaguely related OC

I like snow, but I never see it in California anyway.

TX is 2 or 3 for most mosques in USA

We have more large city centers than most states, comes with the territory. It's not like the entire state is Dearborn though.
Fuck off we're full.

fucking gay.

DFW looks just like cali

Fuck off, we're full.

Fuck off we have enough problems already

Fort Worth side too? When I visited my Grandmother in Arlington there in the 80s, it felt hugely white evangelical, while Dallas was the problem side.

Texas banned all refugees a few months ago and today we just outlawed sanctuary cities.

/red pill

And Dallas/Garland lays traps for Isis and puts a bullet in every one of their heads.

Obviously don't move to the cities. Move to the suburbs, except Austin. Rich commiefornians have pushed all the minorities into the suburbs. Austin is now a strictly vacation destination. Round Rock or Bastrop are still good though.

Houston still hasn't recovered from the Great Blaxodus after Katrina. South of HOU has some nice spots, League City, Friendswood, a lot of meth in La Marque, Texas City, Galveston. Most of the good living areas are NW. I hear Santa Fe still has an active KKK chapter.

If you do decide to come, maybe visit first? Like an adult? And remember these important rules:
Don't complain about the Weather
There are no actual Texans fans
Texas exists in an interdimensional is/is not part of Dixieland
Every saddlebag requires at least 3 holsters

>Austin
Job market
Entertainment
Public transportation
Weather at least lately
Marijuana catch and release

You forgot blacks all over downtown, Mexicans filling up the outskirts, and Californian transplants taking over downtown and voting for the shitty rules and regulations they left behind. Expect small businesses to start closing down and more and more hipsters to show up.

I will say this though, Austin has the hottest women in all of Texas. Bar none. Maybe the entire States.

what's the best city in Texas then? spit it out. there can be only one.

I prefer Dallas for the climate but most would probably say Austin. Houston is the real industrial leader though. Fuck man I don't know, I just live here.

Wut no black flight from Austin is a literal actual thing. As for downtown homelessness that is largely an experiment gone wrong and is in the process of being corrected right now.

Well we just outlawed sanctuary cities today.

What shitty rules and regulations?

Yeah, I worded that wrong, the blacks and Mexicans are being pushed out of downtown/to the south side, but they're being replaced by commiefornian liberals that are actively voting for California style legislature. You'll see in the coming years, I'm sure. Austin is going to fight Abott tooth and nail on sanctuary status. Not that Austin has a great track record for smart legislation, I think I remember a few years back, they raised a bunch of money for the homeless in the city and ended up commissioning a statue to commemorate one of the homeless fucks.

I live in houston. All I see are blacks, hispanics and hijabs. very few white people that are my age. I have 0 white friends simply due to the fact that there are none. there were none at my schools when growing up there were none at college and there's none where I work. all my friends are mexican.
the sea of blacks and mexicans i'm used to. I grew up in it but the large amount of hijabs i'm now seeing is concerning.

i've always wondered what it's like to live in an area with white people. I don't know if that even exists where I could find work as an electrical (or other) drafter.

Austin is far and away the best city in Texas, I wouldn't bother anywhere else.

>Native Texan here

Fuck that... wtf... I grew up in south Austin right next to Flipnotics and the Shady grove... went to school at Barton hill and zilker... is Austin really fully swamped?

I've lived most of this decade in Chicago and Minneapolis. I don't see how Austin could be a downgrade to my quality of life regardless of any cons you can come up with

How are you guys defending Austin? it's basically san fransisco lite.

Last I was living in Austin was 2012 and changes were happening pretty damn fast, rent was skyrocketing as was homelessness. South Lamar is the epicenter for the yuppie commieblocks that are pushing out all the native Austinites

Nigger, which Ward? Pasadena? I live(d) in Houston, I'm calling BS.

I'm from Austin...the flag you see here should tell you enough of my opinion. I still love my hometown but it just ain't worth it. None of the US is, IMO

stay away from irving and you will be alright, not too many shit skins here, i live in fort worth, get a place in azle, predominantly white hardly any niggers, 15 minuets away from the city, good area.

Texas suxxorz
Oregon 4lyfe

I do actually live right next to pasadena and fresno. But I live in an upper class neighborhood nearby (Beyonce's mom lives here) it's mostly black people I see now these days. at all the bus stops are black kids. they live in a nice area but still act and dress like they are from the ghetto down the street

coincidentally 4 was also his score in the iq exam

Liberalism on the west mob bosses on the east.

Either move to a confederate enclave to the south or Pacific Northwest is the most white and safe.

Also Canada is god tier for white people. Even their yard workers are white.

Sounds like one of the "historically black" wards, dunno which one. There's plenty of whites in Pasadena, more as you get closer to Deer Park / La Porte. And then there's the meth heads in Baytown. Plenty of whites to the West in Downtown. Plenty of whites South of you in Webster/Clear Lake/League City. Do you own a car? Even a bicycle would get you to Kemah (if it doesn't get stolen before you leave the neighborhood)
PNW isn't an easy move. Very costly up there. Arizona is the shit though, great alternative.

Texan here.

I live in Seattle now.

If you are seeking "comfort", move to Texas.

If you want to be the tip of the spear, go north. It will not be easy.

>Austin is going to fight Abott tooth and nail on sanctuary status.
No the new law is that our sheriff will literally be thrown in jail if she defies us again.

Dallas reporting in... We're only ~28% white. Lots of Mexicans and Niggers.

Mexicans like to get uppity about Texas being theirs, but in reality, there has never been more than 10% Mexican at any one time in Texas before the 1970's.

Dallas is getting to be too much for me. I'm thinking about heading to the country, maybe east texas (a lot of my family is originally from there) or maybe out west texas way.

Fort Worth is pretty nice, still a lot of Mexicans, but it feels like there's less blacks.

Also, be prepared to have allergies in the spring. Even if you never have previously.