Final conservative debate was yesterday and the vote is soon among us

Final conservative debate was yesterday and the vote is soon among us.

These are the top two candidates as Kevin dropped out.

Canadians must discuss this as one of these will be our leader for the next possibly decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KellieLeitch
twitter.com/MaximeBernier
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492882484012.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493301984290.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Nova_Scotians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about immigration? Bernier only wants to reduce numbers from 300,000 to 250,000 a year (ignoring the fact that Canada actually takes in 350,000 and under Trudeau is facing the possibility of taking in 450,000)

That's not enough of a reduction. We want a leader who will limit immigration to more like 10,000 a year.

Yes, for the anti-immigration candidate the choice becomes clear for anyone who skims at the twitter accounts of both these candidates. A clear theme presents itself. One candidate is consistent and focused on immigration, while the other just keeps talking about " freedom "

twitter.com/KellieLeitch

twitter.com/MaximeBernier

I wonder if O'Leary's supporters are even gonna throw their support behind anyone else.

I got the feeling that people chose O'Leary because he was a Trump-like political outsider, not because they're for the CPC

>Canadians must discuss this as one of these will be our leader for the next possibly decade.

Sorry, bro. Trudeau's got 8 years in him at least, maybe 6 if Trump eviscerates us and Trudeau only gets a minority government next term

They are mega normies. I had a friend say " so you supportin o leary? " and I replied no and as a normie of course he says " but he's like our Trump"

These people are low information and need to be brought up to speed on the reality.
They may just vote Bernier since Oleary is supporting him and not put any effort into even 5 minutes of research on candidates.

While there are reasons to support Bernier, it would be a mistake to do so if anti-immigration is your dominant theme.

I think the hope is that O'Leary can direct them to Bernier, but I think those people aren't party-people, they're anti-establishment personality people.

People voted for Trump, they didn't vote for Republicans. I think it's the same with O'Leary. I don't think they're automatically gonna move to establishment-elite Max

Traitor Trudeau will be kicked out on his globalist kike-owned ass at the next election

It's possible Oleary was just a Bernier plant the entire time

I'm not a rural and suburban retard so I'll vote for Trudeau.

That's now these post-war Canadian cycles go. Liberals get kicked out of office/Conservatives become the socially acceptable protest vote when Liberals get too comfortable in office.

Right now, the Trudeau Liberals float potential plans and then wait for polls to tell them if they should do it or not, they're waiting to spring the big stuff in the last two years before the election, and Trudeau's defending us on trade while Max is praising Trump for going after us on trade.

Unless something big happens, Trudeau's in for two terms, and it'll only be a short second term if something catastrophic happens so that they're only able to form a minority government

you looking to get Knocked the Fuck Out?

That's kind of funny, I live in small-town Canada and I'm probably voting Trudeau just because immigration is a big-city problem and the globalist economists want to soften the blow of globalization if Conservative babies crying about welfare would just get out of the way

Yes what a shame Max is constantly shilling against Supply Management. Aside from my anecdotal personal opinion, you can see how this is an unpopular opinion on how his tweets on the subject (which are many ) have the least likes.

He wants the Feds out of health care too.

That's thought to be a third-rail in Canadian politics and political suicide for a Party leader.

immigration isn't a city problem because city people are deluded and mentally ill. Look at how Paris voted in the recent French election.
95% voted against Le Pen. Despite all the terror attacks, all the foreigners, all the degeneracy. City people are willingly self destructive and reject the hand that tries to pull them out.

Who do the women in politics have bigger balls than the men now?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492882484012.webm

Ya know, I get the feeling he's not gonna get very far in English with that accent and lack of charisma

What kind of version of Trump?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493301984290.webm

How the hell did he win in Alberta? Isn't that Canadian Texas?

"Canada's Texas" is a bit of a misnomer.

They bitch like Texans and they hate Liberals as a brand, but they vote for Liberal policies for the most part, as long as they're branded "Conservative"

Also the oil boom meant that a lot of people from BC and Ontario took up residence there, especially in bigger cities, and that's turned part of the political tide there, maybe temporarily since oil's crashed and everyone left

Albertas time is over. Quebecs time is over. It's time for the Winnipeg girl to make good on enforcing our border.

>Protecting the border
>Happily took in the Atlanta Thrashers

>10,000 a year.
We are way too cucked for this. Be happy it will drop from 450,000 (in 2019) to 250,000 if B wins

Yes modern professional sports is a corruption. The legions of masses touting their region, city, province or nation and then the reality being not even a single player on the team may even be from the place you are chanting in favor.

A cruelest form of civic nationalism.

We don't make enough babies to replace old people, that's why they want higher and higher immigration numbers

lel this meme

it is 250k and it's been 250k. We can blame everything we see on 250k, whatever the liberals have done does not matter yet. The product of their degeneracy is yet to be seen. What we see now is the product of 250k, a product of a decade Harper.

Bernier wants to sell us out to China

Kelly: Why should you vote for me over Trudeau... Its 2019! *Trudeau crosses legs and bites down on cyanide capsule.

checked

Jesus you're right. Justin MUST concede to her for the sake of equality. ITS TIME FOR A MADAM PRIME MINISTER

Kim Campbell says hello :x

Kim Campbell triggers me

She took a bullet for a man's fuck-up

Pretty much this.

>Atlantic Canada votes liberal
People think that it means that Atlantic Canadians ARE liberal, when the fact is that we just vote liberal for the policies; immigration doesn't even affect us; most of our workers go out west, most of our jobs are too hard for immigrants; the fishermen want EI when the fishing season is done.

I'd like to say that Atlantic Canada is more like the south. I've been to several states and provinces, and I'd probably say that Alberta is most like Idaho if anything. Ontario is like California. I've lived in the states (California) for 5 years; and in my experience, Alberta seems comparable, to the suburbs where I lived anyway.
Southern Nova Scotia is unlike anything I've ever even seen in the US; there's 3 different dialects, 5 different accents (if you include the French one), people are openly racist, sexist, etc. You will be mocked if you look like you're from the city. Most people drop out of school and get into the local industry. It's literally more redneck than anything I've ever heard of or seen from the US.

why are there africans on trailer park boys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Nova_Scotians

kek. Just like the french need a woman once every given centuries to save their homeland(only to back stab her in return) The Canadians, having similar biology, now have their best chances of uncucking themselves with the help of a woman candidate.

So when will you start memeing her into power? It won't start alone and nobody outside Canada cares about Canada enough to make them. So rev up those meme oven leafs, uncucking won't be done by itself.

Indeed.

I like how you think that she actually believes any of that and isn't just saying things to get polling attention

>Implying it even fucking matters
So tell me how do you know which candidate is telling the truth and which is just poll baiting?
I know we will all eventually swallow the black pill but then what?

They all poll-bait. 90% of governing is the same no matter who's in office. And then they get in office, they look at the facts, and reverse course, or they never expected to get into office and then reverse course on promises they never expected to have to keep.

Kellie Leitch is not going to "un-cuck" you and anyone who thinks so is just a useful idiot.

The entire situation is who is least cucked. The reason to participate in this leadership election is to pick the least cucked.

Scheer is trying to make Anime real.