Reddit is down? for good maybe?

Hey can anyone explain why reddit, being seemingly so popular and full of fags who spend their entire day on it to circle jerk and hive mind, has been down for maybe an hour now?

Are they wiping out all the right wing boards/forums or whatever like /r/the donald, and /r/TheRedPill or whatever?

Is reddit under attack from the hacker known as Sup Forums, or maybe antifa?

Seriously "maintenance" is never this long or obvious, and it's not even late in the night where reddit is hosted I think..

Does this mean we win, or will all the shills and the_donald fags flock over here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fka1u
twitter.com/williamcraddick
archive.fo/wOARy
youtu.be/WIMhraVcdTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being seemingly so popular and full of fags who spend their entire day on it to circle jerk and hive mind
that's ironic seeing this on 4chin

Fuck off faggot thats not true, we don't hive mind, nobody can agree on anything here.

cold war going strong.

Thats not the USSR new zealand, that is new russia.

you're a dumb cunt eh.

Maintenance because the DBA fucked up

investigation for aiding terrorists

No fuck you faggot we always agree on everything. How can you be so wrong? Fucking retard

who? tell me more please.

Reddit Holocaust....duh

Well come on now, how can anyone agree on such a thing? I just am forced to say that, that is the most ignorant statement ever made.
You are wrong sir!

I FUCKING HATE COMMUNIST REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
FUCK OFF POTATO NIGGER
REEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEEEEE

you dont have to go home, but you cant stay here

They're stealing Trump supporters info so they can gas them.

Trump was in on it all the time. He was the "conspiracy candidate", the one that was gonna "bring down the elite".
That way the elite could see what people would support a movement like that.

Now they will go after people who supported that idea, and kill them all in FEMA camps.
They even got Alex Jones.
We're all fucked now.
Satan is upon us.

>

stop talking about r*ddit
thx

I think Jews are okay.

their shit's being all gay

couple days ago i heard something about a PR nightmare or whatever for reddit, what did that turn out to be?

my god. the dick of fortune

They got their answer, didn't they?

Why do you still go on leddit?

terrorist/cp/cannibal hotbed most likely...

They allowed a pro al-Qaeda board to continue even after being informed about it.

I agree, there are many zionists, and many greedy fucks, but not all jews are bad, they are all fairly intelligent, but much like muslims have terrible selfish cultures.

Figures. I literally just made a reddit account today so I could post a thread on their USPS subreddit since I accepted a job offer there

Reddit is always down because it's open source crap programmed by retards

Are you telling me that writing a website in Python is a retarded idea? Because you'd be right.

there was too much free speech going on or something.

I dunno familia, Django is one of the most robust and mature frameworks around these days. I mean I don't use it, but it's not that bad.

Where the fuck did that shit come from anyway? Python is 10x slower than some of the other languages. You would think that an order of magnitude in resource savings would be worthwhile for companies.

dude..Sup Forums is the biggest hive mind site there is..

OK heres the skinny bois

i'm not a plebbit devotee but a memesphere operator, all memetic culture warfare dingos have analytic software which canvasses / allows multipost & schedule post of reddit, chan, twitter, insta, and all the rest of this dumb shit that people consume

reddit administration is in the midst of what you might call a shitfuck. as you know, they are soft feely wibble wobbles who dont want anyone to be "mean" on the internet, and enact through selective enforcement policies which benefit the global metanarrative which seeks to observe and control info hotspots so they can carefully cultivate the attention of normies. its systematic fake news and fake support structures (bots, paid shills) for dingledongs and (((NWO))) everywhere

a rogue reddit admin with a conscience believed that the principles should be applied universally and not asymmetrically which is violating their unspoken rules, he began targeting leftist "hatespeech" targets this afternoon for saying stuff like "dont bash the fash, just shoot them dead" which previously was a nogo zone

the obviously disingenuous conduct of admins started to get dug up and people were asking too many questions about "why is X okay but Y not and then X is not ok, do the rules apply to everyone or not"

so reddit adminbugs throw the crisis switch so they can begin purging evidence of being a massive homoerotic PSYOP-HUMINT-SIGINT locus of control and survellance

ther u go, soon it will be brought back up ("server issues") wait for a while and they will announce they have reorganized for TOTALLY UNRELATED REASONS

OK BYE :)

>Seriously "maintenance" is never this long or obvious, and it's not even late in the night where reddit is hosted I think..

Reddit is run a by 20-something retard who doesn't know anything about management.

REEEEEEEEE WHY IS IT DOWN I WANT TO FAP TO GONE WILD

>t_d makes posts about Sup Forums daily
>reddit goes offline because it's shit
>all the fucking redditors go on Sup Forums to spend their time
>reddit comes back online
>centipedes post about their Sup Forums experiences
At least most of them are asleep right now.

archive.is/Fka1u

got any sources?
Also any links to archived, or previous threads talking about this?

plz let it be

its time to put that nonsense away for good fucking degenerate

Hah, I saw that bit earlier where a T_D user reported someone suggesting violence against the free speech marchers today. Was that the beginning of this shitshow?

I even thought to myself - huh, wow an admin actually suspended/banned an anarchist from plebbit.

what nonsense fag?

>not cutting his heart out and putting it in his other hand

poor aesthetic.

As a super lurker who has watched reddit evolve this makes sense .

They allow r/ Syrianrebels to exist which is literally a terrorist organization hub. Maybe they're actually being investigated for it and their servers are seized

Post proofs

I don't think language execution is the bottleneck. I'm guessing it's the database that uses the most resources.

>(((down for maintenance)))

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

Wow, plebbit really is down.

they are wiping content, lots of old content that can get political people arrested for, like that one fucknut during the election. they are also implementing new algorithms to fuck with the right-wing forums even more to drive down viewership

>bait

are you doxxing yourself?

Satire taken to the extreme. But as usual, there are a few that actually believe it.

I was there before it went down, an alien posted a selfie

fapping your life away like a niggeropolous

>niggeropolous
LOL

OMFG U SAW IT 2???!!

They are censoring the story that Obama has got a paid wall street job.

In other words, their hero was just another kike loving banker crony all along.

Doing an user IP scan of the database

The speed is acceptable, and when designed correctly there will be almost no difference whether you write it in Python or Go.

>>being seemingly so popular and full of fags who spend their entire day on it to circle jerk and hive mind
>that's ironic seeing this on plebbit
If you posted what I just quoted on plebbit, you would be banned for disturbing the hivemind. Tell me how many times you've been banned from Sup Forums for calling pol a hivemind.

It's back online.

Reddit is now online. All the redditors can go there and stay there.

>posting x-files shoop and not real image

bafoon

Friday was pizza day, the best day of the week

archive.is/Fka1u

delete

fyre festival shitshow coverup....story sliding hard here too

Mediumrarefag here. A lot of people exaggerate it but believe the main points. This site used to be pretty left wing/libertarian in the Bush years when being left was edgy.

you can't delete love

I remember that era as well. Then I left for several years and come back to this shit. At first I thought it was just ironic shitposting, but it seems a bit too common for that.

My god the early years of Sup Forums when the board was half Ron Paul libertards and half holocaust are so far away now.

This guy from disobedient media got the scoop

twitter.com/williamcraddick

check his posts for info on reddit admins knowingly letting terrorist supporting syrian rebels use the site for communication and recruiting

archive.fo/wOARy /r Syrian rebels tries to shut him down

The admins were contacted and responded with

Willliam C found literal terrorist posting there
" they are not breaking the terms of service "

IT'S BACK ALREADY! IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO COME BACK! MAKE IT STOP Sup Forums!!!

Tais olla eka kerta pariin vuoteen kun postailen tänne

This has to be b8.
If not, we've basically become desensitized to anything bad. Anyone that has been to chan boards for over 3 years has seen gore, CP, animals thrown off of rooftops and all other kinds of shit. It stops affecting you pretty fast.

>somehow disappointed by nigger show and cuisine
>being this much of a reddit cuck

But it's one thing to joke about it, especially online, and a completely other thing to take it into real life and live by it. This shit didn't happen in 2008 or before that.

It seems to me like people "trolled" each other so much that eventually people like that were attracted to this place and thought that those trolls were legitimate.

That's my hypothesis as well.

>If not, we've basically become desensitized to anything bad.
Wrong. You gain knowledge about what evil really looks like.
You weren't around when Sup Forums was saving kittens.

Well, I only joined Sup Forums in 2011 and whenever Gamer_gate (not sure if these filters are still active) started and Sup Forums banned discussion of it I left to infinitychan like many others. I just recently came back here for Sup Forums. While post quality is on average better there, there's a ton of Nazi LARPers on 8/pol/ and that makes it a pretty terrible place with no fun allowed rules. Threads about libertarianism get called kikes and shills and then get bumplocked.
Other boards there are better, though.
8ch is a bit of a rebirth and Sup Forums has become really normalfaggy, reddit leaked a ton, both with GG and the election.

voat keeps removing it

archive.is/Fka1u

I wasn't. I never was too fond of Sup Forums, too much shitposting.
Sup Forums post quality, let's face it, it's fucking abysmal. /k/ is full of nofuns, Sup Forums has trumpcucks, Sup Forums has overwatch playing normalfags, Sup Forums has become a tech support forum. It's pretty tragic.

lol you alt right tumblrinas are triggered over anything arent you? I have never heard so much bitching in my life as I heard out of this "movemett"

You're fucking everywhere tonight. Just saw you arguing with someone over something in another thread, can't remember now.

Christ you have an obnoxious posting style.

i believe it

trumps in on it

Hopefully this fuckup site goes down for good

How hard would it be to create a device to destroy the physical servers Reddit uses without killing anyone? Are "EMP" devices actually possible?

Usually there shouldn't be any people in the immediate area of the servers so blowing them up traditionally would work.

Electro magnetic pulse?
Yeah, those are actually really simple, but the problem is that it's hard to generate a big enough pulse to kill any big electronics.
youtu.be/WIMhraVcdTg
Here, this has some basic info on what it is, how it's generated and how it kills electronics.

Reddit is filled with fucking bluepilled faggots. Imagine some guy in Wisconsin or whatever trying to lecture me on how Islam is more progressive than Christianity. I fucking live in a Muslim country for fuck sakes.

How is infinitychan nowadays? I used to go there couple years ago and it was pretty dead apart from Sup Forums and Sup Forums and Sup Forums

This response made me laugh.

I disagree with you by the way.

Slower but much higher quality. At the moment, the active boards are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /leftypol/ and Sup Forums. Smaller boards get plenty of posts but they're still slower than Sup Forums but quality of posts are higher.
Just go look at the site, the current domain is 8ch dot net. The site was delistd on google and got bought out by the owner of 2chan, the site Sup Forums was inspired from. Firetires doesn't do anything with the site anymore and now just posts about emojis and talking about fonts on Twitter.

Thanks, I'll go check it out.

I hope not because if it doesn't come back you reddit faggots will never leave.

There is a disagreement right now you fucking retard.