Did Obama save the economy after the 2007 recession?

Did Obama save the economy after the 2007 recession?

I don't think he did but some people insist he saved a crumbling economy after Bush.

yes, in the same way that you use your credit card to pay a bill but you never pay your credit card bill.

nah. the economy goes thru ups and downs all the time. Obama really didn't have anything to do with it.

I can't even think of one positive thing he's done in 8 years. Not in a biased way at all, i just think he's been a colossal failure.

yeah at least he was black so he made his mark that way

You'd have to be an idiot to admit that he didn't save the crumbling economic disaster that was that recession. People were at least able to get their houses back and live normally again. If it wasn't for him I don't know how low our economic situation could have gotten

No.

please see

Nah.. he signed a hell of a lot of legislation that specifically stopped many families from being jobless or on the streets. He also saved health care from the sorry state it was in. You're just ignorant of economics.

this is what Obama got us

Choke on a gigantic cock

No, if he'd let the bankers go under, everything would have been back to normal in a year instead of the chronic poverty we have now

No, look at an economic cycle model while comparing it to that recession and you will see that the market was going to recover. To be fair the recession could of gone far worse if he did fuck things up like Dubya, but overall Obama didn't contribute much other than not fucking shit up. There is a common misconception that the stimulus helped and saved the economy, but that overall that didn't do much for its price tag.

Things got better for city people but got worse for low-IQ uneducated rural and suburban retards.

Not an argument Trumpet

Corporate rules the day today.

female keyboard warriors are even more cringe than male ones, who knew?

the obama saved the jews after the recession.

Justin looks pleased

Yes, just like Gordon Brown, who not only saved the world, but saved... I don't know how to finish that.

It should have crashed, fiat system have always crashed.

The only thing he did was kick the can down the road, now the next recession will be 100 times worse, possibly nation wrecking.

OP
He fixed it the same way giving more heroin to a heroin addict fixes his addiction.

Obama will go down on par with Reagan and JFK. The fact that retards have a hate boner for him will make very little difference over the the course of history.

You know nothing of American politics. Let the big boy Americans talk

This isn't about politics, its about economics

And you know nothing

nice try, but

>In 1969, economist Milton Friedman, after examining the history of business cycles in the U.S., concluded that "The Hayek–Mises explanation of the business cycle is contradicted by the evidence. It is, I believe, false."

>Milton Friedman

what's your point?

No, nothings been really fixed only delayed.

You should be angry considering how he bailed out the banks with your tax money and literally made no one take responsibility for their actions. But guess people will not care unless they have to pay directly and not inform of taxes and weakened public services and infrastructure.

Yes.
He didnt make the miracle recovery that his supporters assumed would happen (see the South Park episode on the Election night for some insight).
But he stabilized it, he did what any competent president would have done (Romney or McCain would have done similarly but through different means perhaps).
IT could have gotten worse before it got better without the stimulus and slow-burn economic policies he favored.
The stimulus was pretty weak but it did add some extra friction to the economic instability.

I'd say he didn't SAVE the economy, as if the Modern American economy could be undermined by anything short of a revolution, but he did help hasten the recovery.

The major economic issue most people, conservatives and liberals should have, is how sterile his approach to governing in general was. It was all based on a disassociated, academic slant. He was the Liberals Arts Campus president.

Economically, for example, he judged the health of the economy on stock market indexes. Like the Dow Jones
Which is stupid. Its a terrible measurement of economic health, particularly the modal average of economic health. Or 'job creation'

That's another ubiquitous term that doesnt' mean much without nuance (Trump fans take note). He created hundreds of thousands of jobs but most were either tech jobs for products or services that were negligible or non-productive (in other words, they were services or products just getting shifted around) OR they were service industry jobs that were unstable and low-paying.

He was a very corporation-mired, sterile president. He helped but it was a distant kind of help