What are some good Holocaust denial sources?

What are some good Holocaust denial sources?

Of course tried looking in Google but it is owned by dirty hook-nosed, circumsized bastards so no luck there.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/
6millionfairytale.wordpress.com/more-proof-six-million-is-a-lie/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
shamash.org/holocaust/photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1
ushmm.org/remember/the-holocaust-survivors-and-victims-resource-center/survivors-and-victims/survivor-testimonies
unblockyoutube.us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Bibliography
youtube.com/watch?v=8FBEmoDcG88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one of the best
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

or you can take them at their word pic related

Why do all the wannabe Hitler LARPers always point to "the greatest story never told"?
A "documentary" using cherry picked info and a lot of dubious information that they don't source and it basically impossible to find.
Don't understand how that "documentary" is gonna be "red-pilling".

twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/

this is not TGSNT
have you even watched it?

pic related (Allies destroyed railway = no food = starvation of pows including jews)

I didn't refer to your post mate, sorry for the confusion. It was a general question to you Hitler-people.

US sign in Germany clearly stating there was a "typhus" outbreak

Robert Faurisson, I've been told. He's a university teacher in France and probably France's biggest outcast.

Which "holocaust" are you talking about? Be more specific lel

6millionfairytale.wordpress.com/more-proof-six-million-is-a-lie/

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Ask them for evidence.
Most people don't have any, if they can't figure out the problem with that they're mentally deficient and will never accept the redpill.

If they have evidence or arguments, debunk it.

AKA, git gud desu

still, you should watch the link in my post. It's much better sourced and less Hitler worshipping. Just give it a watch

debunk aka "this doesn't count", every time.

Watch how they "debunk" these
shamash.org/holocaust/photos/

A blurry photo of the top of it doesn't prove much except showing the lay out.
From memory, it works against the theory as the current claim is that soviets rebuilt Auschwitz to look like it did during the war, but from pictures, it doesn't look like it does currently.

Photos of bodies only prove people died, photos of glasses only prove their glasses were taken from them.

For these pictures to prove anything you have to go in with the preconceived notion that the Holocaust happened.

With no knowledge of the Holocaust, these pictures alone would prove fuck all to someone.

OK, I admit I'm a bit sceptical. But I WILL watch it (later today, I don't have time atm) and I'm always open to whatever I see. Thanks for the suggestion.

This is why we have and had people who analyzed them all and connected the dots and took the testimony of thousands of people to figure out the story. But I guess those don't count either, right?

There's more evidence of the holocaust than most historical events, or even historical people like George Washington or Jesus.

>People connected all the dots, they were mostly Jews and biased, but they did it trust me.

>I'm not going to link you evidence to make your own decision on like a resonable person, but trust me, they did some 10th level space chess and figured it out.

>We have an explanation for the testimonies being next level bullshit and a lot of them admitting they were lying, we have an explanation for the lack of Zyklon B staining in the gas chamber, we have an explanation for how the Nazis got rid of the bodies, we have an explanation for how the crematoriums burned all those bodies, we have an explanation for why the evil Nazis would spend so much resources to kill labourers during a war, we have an explanation for why they didn't manage to kill all of them, we have an explanation for why the number of Jews killed in different places keeps going down but the total stays the same, but I won't tell you any of these, because the dots were connected and you're dumb and just say all my evidence I haven't shown doesn't count.

Yes.

My three favorite docs are:

David Cole's Tour of Auschwitz:
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

Questioning The Holocaust: Why We Believed:
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

The Last Days of the Big Lie:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

it's a pattern throughout history, you're too intelligent to not notice these things, it takes time but I know you'll see things are not just coincidences. I'm European and I love my people. You're my brother, no matter what, fuck politics, fuck the past. We're always family and no one else (it doesn't mean I hate them, they'll just never be my family)

this is who owns Swedish media
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
>The Bonnier family is a Swedish family of Jewish origin,[1] who since the beginning of the 19th century has been active in the book industry and later also in the mass media industry. They own the media group Bonnier Group, which has 175 companies in 18 countries.

>Sips tea waiting for the most legendary of replies that will totally BTFO me and finally prove the Holohaox happened.

Try the historian David Irving's work

>that they don't source

As far as I remember everything is sourced at the end...

OP, regarding the sources:

Look on this site: holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1

I recommend reading "Dissecting the Holocaust" and "Debating the Holocaust".

All books can be found for free.

"testimony"
I personally knew 3 fake holocaust survivors that confessed in their old age that they lied about being holocaustâ„¢ survivors for revenge (and shekels, oh I bet you didn't know they get $1,500 a month for life).

The best source to disprove the holocaust are the official claims.
Not lying. That's how I figured it out.
Read the great books on the great lie. Hillberg, Arad, Pressac, etc
USHMM.org's claims. Though the USHMM doesn't cite a single fucking thing despite using the books by the big historians.
All the witness testimony compilations, memoirs, Spielberg's interviews, Nuremberg transcripts (Avalon Project by Yale has easy access transcripts)

The holocaust to me is exactly like the Flat Earth theory and Roswell and Bigfoot. There's a nutty claim of a huge coverup, victims, it totally happened believe me bro kind of stuff.
There's no hard documents from the Germans, nothing really by the Soviets.
They excuse it by saying "Oh well the Germans burned everything!"
Same with the lack of bones/ash/graves anything else missing.
Excuses excuses excuses. Same stuff you'd find from some schizo dude on /x/.

And note the death camps were all liberated by the Soviets.
We thought the western camps were death camps at first but very quickly admitted that not to be the case.
Soviets didn't relent on their claims.
They even "reconstructed" the gas chambers to have chimneys that didn't match the buildings.

>Sure we cracked enigma so we'd hear anything if they talked about it
>But uh.... It was so secret they never used that form of communication, despite thinking it was uncrackable.

>not availaible in my country
>freedom of speech

We are so great and not tyrannical like the evil Nazis.
That's why you're not allowed to hear about them.
Ha ha. Ha.

What about the other many hundred thousand? Always muh anecdotes.

Feel free to post evidence disproving the testimonies. And not shittily mspaintted jpegs.

there's a way to watch them in blocked areas give me a second to find the link

Nothing wrong with being circumsized you filthy unhygienic nigger

HRNG

>dies of autism overload

>HA HA, I DON'T HAVE TO POST THE TESTIMONIES, I DON'T NEED EVIDENCE FOR MY CLAIM, CHECK MATE LOGICAL DEBATE

Fucking cunt, you post them then I'll disprove them, the burden of proof is on you, I've stated the issues with your hypothesis, work past those and you might be able to convince people.

I survived a death camp they tried to gas me but ran out so I stabbed the guard to death and ran.

((()))
you're a coward

eliewieseltattoo.com/

Fukin Juden.

ushmm.org/remember/the-holocaust-survivors-and-victims-resource-center/survivors-and-victims/survivor-testimonies

first google result dude, jesus.

>If this video is blocked in your country unblockyoutube.us/ Use this site, copy & paste YouTube video link there at the bottom and watch blocked videos

>USHMM.org
Good luck finding citations from them.

This is something I never hear brought up

It certainly would put a new spin on things if people knew that the Allies indirectly killed thousands of Jews via starvation from destruction of supply lines

I never said it would be hard to fucking find.
But this isn't how it works, you don't go "THE EVIDENCE EXISTS CHECK MATE!"

You present it, argue for it, and we figure out a conclusion.

Also, while I'm looking over this, darling, could you work through that list of things I said in:
Those are all the flaws with the hypothesis off the top of my head, and some objective evidence would help your case.

Off you go.

((()))
you're literally asking us to take the word of jews and American/Russian politicians over logic and facts.

>People connected all the dots, they were mostly Jews and biased, but they did it trust me.

You'd need to prove their bias. That they were Jews is irrelevant, see the sticky about genetic fallacies

>You present it, argue for it, and we figure out a conclusion.
Just sounds to me like you've never seen or heard the evidence before, yet you are so convinced it's false

genetic fallacy

Does any of your family or friends believe that your ancestors gassed 6 gorillion jews and turned them into soap and lampshades and fed them to two-headed dragons with crocodile teeth while sitting in a fire-spitting roller coaster?

>Just points out fallacies and still presents no evidence and doesn't argue for it.

I've heard a few eye witness testmonies, that is the extent of the evidence I have heard.
But what I have seen or heard is irrelevant, I do not assume every random claim is true, until good evidence is presented I assume they are false.

The Germans are innocent until proven guilty.
So prove they are guilty and do not just point out fallacies and fail to present evidence yourself.
Do not just link me to random sites, pull out specific quotes, explain why that is evidence of a systematic genocide of the Jewish people in Nazi Germany.

The US killed thousands of jews who were inside trains when they did strafings (airplane machine gunning raids)
it's talked about in this video (sourced with actual combat footage) m.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

(Also when I said to counter the issues with the hypothesis I meant my last paragraph, please respond to everything instead of just picking and choosing, or else you look like an idiot.)

Lmao, that description just progressively got better and better

Dude, normies like me can't sit still for 1:30:00

cut together a vine or something

are you jewish (or have family members that are?
yes or no?

It was real in MY mind

irrelevant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Bibliography

I can't condense it into one post. There's plenty of books on the subject for you.

thx user

It's clear that a large number of Jews were killed by starvation and disease, which was obviously connected to the war. If retards here would focus on quantifying how many that is, that could actually change the narrative. Things aren't as simple as "HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN" or "GERMANS GASSED 6 MILLION", but that's basically what the debate is perceived to be.

that book is well-known antisemitic propaganda. You know, like one of those fake stories someone writes to be ridiculous, so other people can point to it for being obviously fake.

If you can not argue the point on your own, and have to resort to just linking me other people's arguments then you do not properly understand it.

Either present the counters to issues with the hypothesis or GTFO till you can.

It's like you've never been in a fucking debate, jesus christ.

>reading is hard!

I'm out indeed, then.

it's an easy watch, believe me I'm the same way. It needs to be explained thoroughly because of how many lies there are to clarify. Here is the short version, the Allies (mainly UK / US) wanted to prevent this new type of political system from catching hold in the world. The 2 nations also had a financial crisis (great depression) to deal with. Nothing gets an economy moving like a world war financed by infinite money supply.

>Waaa debating is hard, I'll just link them Kikepedia, that'll prove the revisionists wrong.

Shit opponent, shit debate, git gud JIDF.

Germans themselves have admitted to Holocaust and there was a large paper trail documenting it.

KYS yourself Germaboo.
At least pick a proper empire to worship like British or Roman.

Alright I'll check it out

always and thank you too for your people's contributions to our civilizations, no more brother wars (I promise)

>Still doesn't link any evidence

JIDF is disappointing opponent.
Refer to this:
Second to last paragraph, fix up all those holes with your own sourced argumentation and not just links to other people.

(((citation needed)))

Oh and PS, source on this paper trail. Only seen one document that illuded to a final solution to the Jewish problem but never said what it was.

Oh blimey he's gone insane, sorry for triggering you, here's an oven shaped safe space, it's safe I promise.

>Source on paper trail.
I think you are free to go and look for the camp documents of gassed people eyou fucking retard

>LOOK IT UP
Laziest fucking argument ever.
Shoo Finland.
Shoo.
youtube.com/watch?v=8FBEmoDcG88

You'll never be the same, I know how it sounds but take that as more of a warning. there's no forgetting what you learn. Thank you for having the fortitude to question (regardless what answers you accept)

Not my job to do your job mememaster.

>LOOK IT UP YOURSELF, I HAVE NO EVIDENCE SO FIND IT FOR ME

fuck off, why did I ever think Sup Forums was a good place to improve my debate skills.

Pssst Finland.

The burden of proof actual is on you... So uh, it is your job.

You claim something you give proof.
I though Finnish schools were good.

if it's irrelevant to you, than just be honest
are you jewish? (or partially)

The evidence has been meticulously documented by Nazis themsleves and searched by hundreds of historians of various backgrounds. You are free to do the same.

No, it's on you since you are claiming Holocaust is a hoax where tens of thousands of people are keeping their mouth shut, falling in line, where all the documents point to a holocaust and you claim are false.

>well known antisemitic propaganda
Damn it seems like whenever you get caught in lies, it's all just FAKE NEWS out to persecute the poor poor joos.

You should let the (((editorial reviewers))) in on your little secret next time, they didn't seem to get the memo

>I have all this proof of the even but I can't show it to you

OY VEYYYYYYYY

I'm asking for evidence for your theory of the Holocaust.
I have presented logical issues with the common claims, you have not presented a shred of evidence, just said it exists, and you have done nothing to patch the holes I poked.

This leads me to believe you are unable to do either, which, based on the common saying of innocent until proven guilty that I am a fan of, the Germans are still innocent.
Prove
Them
Guilty
Or
Fuck
Off
JIDF

this is one of the most insane statements I've ever heard. (you literally have not provided 1 link, just
>"I know guys who know guys who know things"

They're not behind closed doors mate. You can go and study them on your own like thousands of historians before

>my theory
Holocaust "isn't my theory" psychosis much?

TRAINED NAZI RAPE DOGS
OY GEVAULT

>2017
>using google

You're admitting the holocaust is backed by nothing and is left to the imagination then? I cannot disprove something you cannot prove.

OY VEY THE GOYIM CUT US WITH THEIR KNIFE ROOM

It's a theory you're supporting, and it will stay a theory until you provide evidence.
Actually, it's probably closer to a hypothesis.

Again, innocent until proven guilty.

JIDF skills are lacking.
ALSO, noticed that all you retards do this cherry picking thing, you pick like 1 word or sentence from everything I said and ignore the rest.

Just gonna point out, if he said it's irrelevant to get off the topic... he probably is kek

That's a book written by holocaust survivor, who testified at Nuremberg. If it's fake, so is holohoax.

Backed by nothing? What is that you cannot yourself go and read the original camp documents?

>Innocent until proven guilty.
Yeah I'm sure the millions that nazis documented dying at their death camps was just accident

NAZI AIR PUMP TORTURE

GOYIM HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?!

>original camp documents
>doesn't post any
It is settled then. You have helped me along to the conclusion the Germans are innocent.
There is clearly no actual proof according to you and I have to make shit up if I want to understand your views.

>read the original camp documents
Here's an original document, used in Nuremberg trials. It claims that crematoriums burned 1440 Jews per day, or 1 Jew per minute.

Turns out Hitler secretly had antimatter ovens.

OY VEY, THEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO HALF JEW HALF DOG HYBRID SUPER SOLDIERS THAT THEY FED USING PIECES OF JUDEN

THINK OF THE JUDEN GOYIM

>Still showing none of this evidence you keep suggesting exists.
Didn't know bait this hard was possible.

Dumping

thanks (saved)

Sounds hot, are there vids? I need something to fap to.

The evidence is literally available on holocaust or camp museum archives and everyone is free to study them.

>claims holocaust didn't happen
>Can't post any high nazi officials claims refuting this
:v)