Why do women never make any good or innovative art?

why do women never make any good or innovative art?

also link sources if you have them and pic unrelated ^

they made and supported any man who's done anything great.
Behind a great man is an even greater woman

>why do women never make any good or innovative art?

Because they think that they ARE art.

Because that's not how the female brain is wired. Women are suited to more domesticated roles. Tending to young, home making, etc. Those are repetitive tasks of order and lack the abstract. Women try to correct any abstract in routine.

Men on the otherhand have to adapt to hunt, survive, breed and whatnot. Their brains are designed to look at things from multiple angles. Art comes from the abstract cognitive abilities in your brain.

There's always an exception but that's the main reason why.

Because the "innovative" art nowadays is all done by annoying, virtue signaling celebs or "artists"

Modern art is literally shit.

Because pol is filled with """shite""" supremacits who claim to be masterrace... but no one here actually made anything valuable for society.

Why don't rural and suburban retards make any good or innovative art?

I think Kate Bush made good music. As far as visual arts go, it is pretty barren. Frida Kahlo, Mary Cassatt, Georgia O'Keeffe, and perhaps some others are talked up, though I cannot think of any particular works of theirs. But a case could probably be made. There are famous female authors, not sure if they are good or innovative.

Women are more emotional, men are more emotive

That's really inappropriate to assume pronouns. "Behind every it, is an even greater it".

Just not great where it counts

No motivation. Men make art to get women. Women just have to look good to get men.

Don't women in your country have to wear a Burka now?

>implying painting a picture gets women

Sorry to break it to you, draw fag

they're the greatest artists of all, they make other humans

There is also this woman.

Is this legit, or will I get punched by any girl if I say this to her?

Because throughout history they had very little opportunity to practice it.

People that lack experience will be, on average, of course worse at something than people that had centuries to get better.

It's the same as pol's struggle with social interaction. If you never go out, how are you supposed to not be shit at it.

Why would it being legit prevent you from getting punched by a girl if you say it to her face? Truth hurts, and when people are hurt they like to hurt back.

Someone hasn't watched "Girls" on HBO yet... it stars and is created by this totally badass chick that likes to question social norms and is now currently leading a political feminist movement.

Both. The truth is the most offensive thing to women and leftists in general

They do. A woman wrote what is considered to be the worlds first modern novel (in the sense that it follows a collection of characters and their internal motivations as opposed to a more mythological or fairy tale telling of a story) about 1000 years ago.

I think that greatest of the greats will always be men just because men are more likely to be genetic freaks but their are definitely a lot of good female artists.

Both