publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>WH Press Brief (bring your kids to work day) 4/27/17
youtu.be/3RCcrt56tO0
>Pres Trump signs EO on VA accountability/whistleblowers 4/27/17
youtu.be/aC2mbqOSTN0
>Pres Trump signs memo on aluminium 4/27/17 ;^)
youtu.be/RLPF_FJxmEs
>Pres Trump meets President Macri (ARG) 4/27/17
youtu.be/NEj3CXsIJhY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome Macris 4/27/17
youtu.be/W78uL5Yv7aU
>Senators comment on NoKo Briefing 4/26/17
youtu.be/Ay9eDk5xjaI
>Pres Trump Federalism Event w/Governors 4/26/17
youtu.be/P2D_31tX2a4
>Pres Trump Signes EO (Antiquities and Monuments) 4/26/17
youtu.be/mZSGl0w3SDM
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

AWOO~!

remember the wall of shame they had at the campaign headquarters at trump tower during the primary?

Watashi don't want to make anymore threads, kudasai

Someone else must else must make the next thread

>muh Trump is breaking his promises and you should totally trust me because I'm a former Trump voter
>muh Trump is a bad President because he didn't fix the world in 100 days

So much liberal gaslighting

REAL ALEWD HOURS

WHO /LEWD/?

I have begun using /ptg/ less, you noticed?

Just not enough things happening, when do you think events will pick up again?

WHO READY FOR /weekendrally/ HERE?

Momiji Inubashiri pleases fat old men for money.

MAGA

Why is there a large Ukrainian dispora in Leafland?

What's the story behind this?

reminder that wendy is /ourgirl/

real charlotte hours!

Why is the South the most based region of America?

WHEN WILL REDDIT BE BACK UP SO THEY CAN GO BACK?

ROOOOOOOOOO

I WANTED COMFY NIGHT THREADS

Go back to rebit and wait for it to come back up.

Okay

>40 hours til the rally

You'll put on some clothes if you know what's good for you.

BERNIE CHAPTER

>No one told Sanders he shouldn’t run, but there was a consensus in the room: he’d have to run in the Democratic Party. That wasn’t an easy pill for Sanders to swallow. He had studiously avoided association with the party, caucusing with House and Senate Democrats to secure seats on committees in Congress but never calling himself a Democrat or doing all but the most perfunctory of fund-raising for the party. Sanders wasn’t sold on the idea of becoming a Democrat yet.

>It would mean sacrificing a major piece of his identity.

pence girls are good, healthy women

>February 20th 2016
>"Yeah yeah"

WE COULD'VE CLAPPED WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE

What's with this Wendy's hype all of a sudden?

Manafort ran the primaries out of a dilapidated basement.

Thank you, Aussie baker.

>What's the story behind this?
they had a wall of shame at trump campaign hq for every person that dropped out of the primary (romney was a special inclusion to the wall of shame with his date being when he lost the 2012 election)

ben carson got removed from the wall of shame at some point and christie had a piece of paper cover him up around april

bedtime, nn

>It would mean sacrificing a major piece of his identity.

LOL

NEW TENDIES ON THE MENU

wtf i love shitty fast food now

The Publix guy got a new job.

>Manafort ran the primaries out of a dilapidated basement.
wall of shame was a lewandowski era creation, they had it around way before manafort joined the campaign

Still want a chic-fill-a version of pic related or a chic-fil-a Awoo. Either way, nice Wendy's awoo. I wonder if Arby's might make Awoo references ever since their Social media coordinator seems to like memes.

LMFAO

I can imagine my state voted for Trump due mostly due to reasons that resulted in Democrats ruining the place. I have posted green text earlier today in case anyone forgot.

Traitor

same. nn and checked.

what about the walmart break room guy

did he finally kill himself

It's nice they removed Carson.

He does a good job.

He was here last night

fucking cultists will defend this

All those who become allies are removed from the Wall of Shame.

>West
>13% Black
hmm?

One can only hope today is the day he fucking died forever. I hate that fucking nigger.

I wish someone would put him out of everyone's misery. What a cunt.

>123162400
>wsj
Really, Hans?

Goodnight, sweet dreams. I'm off too.

Unfortunately not.

And...Norway's still missing.

>B-B-BUT TRUMP IS A NON-INTERVEN-

Literally the only people claiming anyone likes this are you two. You want to fight with neocons, piss off to Reddit.

nn

y'all got any dank memes?

I don't think anyone disagrees
it's just unfortunate that my memories of him are now associated with a glorious time (trump's election)

nn to you too.

>For Bernie, winning wasn’t the only thing. I’m a backbencher in Congress, he told Devine. I want to come out of this in a better position to push the issues I care about. He wanted a higher profile in the Senate if he ran and lost. “A presidential campaign, if done well, can accomplish that,” Devine replied.

>On Wednesday, April 29, Sanders’s aide Michael Briggs called over to the Democratic National Committee to ask whether he could use a room in the janky old headquarters building a few blocks southeast of the Capitol. Sanders wanted to launch his campaign, and he’d been told that Senate rules precluded him from doing that inside the Capitol. He was in a jam, and he was hoping the DNC would help out. Mo Elleithee, then the communications director for the DNC, fielded the call and took the request to the chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a Florida lawmaker who pledged neutrality in the primary but was widely viewed as a Clinton ally. DNC officials believed that it wasn’t appropriate to give Sanders the imprimatur of the party, or at least that was a good enough reason to turn him down.

>Wasserman Schultz made the decision: no. It was the first of many instances in which Wasserman Schultz’s actions convinced Sanders’s team that she was putting her thumb on the scale for Clinton.

I think it's because Blacks aren't the dominant minority group in the area (Hispanics are in the west), so they don't feel as threatened or something.

Who cares? It's NK. We are still at war with them.

This. Dude is a fucking pest and he never goes away.

fake and straight
and trans

What happened to this Trump? Oh, that's right. He decided it was Ivanka First.

Night Ivan. Dream of Awoo and vodka.

whats with the wendys meme lately? someone give me a quick rundown.

Try harder.

If everyone ganged up on him he would leave, I guarantee it. It would be too shitty to come around. It worked with all the other pests here.

Also, what I don't understand is why Hispanics are so eager to vote for Democrats, despite Hispanics supposedly being very Catholic and religious? (Catholics are strongly against abortion)

Especially since Democrats are being so obnoxious and condescending about abortion, they've made it pretty clear that no Pro Life views are allowed.

Cucked from the start
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>why Hispanics are so eager to vote for Democrats
Gibs.

We have and he still comes back the next day with his HOW Y'ALL DOIN cringe shit.

POOR BARNIE

Because gibs.

New tendies on the menu, started with Wendy's PR social media acting a bit crazy, then they drew a pepe and posted it, now they are acting even crazier on top of accusations online of some white supremacy stuff surrounding them by tumblr retards.

Is that right? I thought Manafort was in before Rubio dropped out.

Rate my Justice "Making niggers keel" Neil meme.

They put their faith after gibs? They don't give a shit? I haven't even heard almost any dissent about it either.

Catholicism in Latin America is far more leftist. More focused on "economic justice" than social issues.

See: Liberation Theology

Talking shit about Breakroom guy: why?

Wendys has been /ourgirl/ since official Wendys twitter account tweeted a Wendy pepe, receiving flack from the MSM as they virtuously defended of their Jewish employers for american shekels

KEK HAS FORSAKEN ME

oh I am laffin/10

its almost like they give no fucks

its a fast food company, no amount of bad pr negates the vast armies of americans addicted to those artery clogging burgers

also relevant

kek I havnt seen this one before

Surely they are still Pro Life? (and against contraceptions and fags?) They wouldn't be Catholic at all, if that isn't the case.

>that seamless shading and blending

Because he's a fucking cockroach and a creepy fuck to boot.

What the fuck
I don't understand

reminder that that Clinton 100 days fan fiction even had Hillary primary Bernie in Vermont. yuppies HATE him

Hmmm, weird fucky reversal going on with the blacks there. Why black catholics like Trump more...?

Need some examples of that. I'm not online all the time, so I haven't seen him do anything suspicious.

not all people follow their religion. If you look at Church attendance rates, the higher the rate of attendance, the more Republican you get.

Protestants are generally more based than Catholics here (and I freely admit this as a Catholic)

>Is that right? I thought Manafort was in before Rubio dropped out.
Wall of shame went up in 2015 early in the primary

Manafort joined in March as Campaign Convention Manager and became Campaign Chairman in May (de-facto campaign manager as well when lewandowski left in June)

>Trump had been itching to get into the presidential race since the early part of 2015. He placed several calls to Bill Clinton in the spring, hoping to get the former president—and onetime golfing partner—to offer an assessment of the race. That he wanted to win the Republican nomination and beat Bill’s wife for the presidency didn’t matter to either man. That he could get ahold of Bill Clinton—even though it took repeated tries—was but one indication that he was exactly the insider he would claim, throughout the election, that he was not.

>Bill finally called Trump back in late May.

>Trump asked Bill what to expect.

>It’s a big challenge, the former president confided. Your life will be laid bare. But Bill stopped short of advising Trump on whether or not to run. By that point—a call to the former president—the decision had surely been made. Trump had spent years laying the groundwork—he’d aborted potential campaigns in 2000 and 2012, helped lead the “birther” effort to delegitimize Obama, and spent countless hours courting high-profile media types in the run-up to his launch.

>Aside from the occasional golf outing, contributions Trump had made to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary’s Senate campaign coffers, and the Clintons’ attendance at his third wedding, Trump and Bill weren’t particularly close. Their daughters, Chelsea and Ivanka, had developed a relationship over the years of running in the same Manhattan circles, but there was no reason for Trump to call Bill, except to hear what the sage of the Democratic Party had to say. Bill was in the habit of dispensing political analysis to anyone who asked.

>At that moment, Bill Clinton didn’t see Trump as a threat to win the Republican nomination or the presidency, much as he hadn’t anticipated the rise of Bernie Sanders.

>Was losing part of your plan?
>Of coursh

because a black catholic is making a conscious decision to be catholic, making them slightly more likely to be self informed, therefore see through the bullshit of the clinton machine?

I don't know just a guess.

Remind me why race mixing is a bad idea.