You guys know this Stefan Molyneux is a fucking Jew right?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
Explains all the lies he spouts and refusing to address the JQ

Other urls found in this thread:

911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/gzaerial3.htm
911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/gzaerial3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LMAO holy shit I always knew there was something off about him

Why is almost every alt-right public figure a Jew?

It's MONEYjew
it's always been Steven Moneyjew
insbefurnotargument.gifs

samefag

Yeah it's very suspicious being that they're only 2% of the population.

why do you think? (They're financed by the devil)

controlled opposition are always famous on social media, because their ((masters)) themselves are helping their public exposure.

I'm ready to kill myself.

Even if he weren't a Jew, he's a fucking quack. Look up his website for his weird cult sometime, it's L. Rob Hubbard tier crap.

911TruthNOW11 months ago
+The Professor all your comments went missing.. I was writing back when something happened and G+ removed them all.. A copy exists in my email inbox should I just post them

example 1 deleted

+danp5648 Hey Dan - Regarding you zoom-in video, why don't you take a closer look at that hole in WTC-5, on the northeast corner of the WTC plot?

911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/gzaerial3.htm

Example 2 deleted

+danp5648 Thanks, Dan, for this. I hadn't seen this video inside WTC-5. In my question, I referred to the same high-resolution aerial photo that you had used in your zoom-in video on WTC-6. If you check WTC-5 in that same photo (linked below), you'll find there is a fairly big, roundish black hole right down through the building. What do you make of that hole, Dan? Have you seen anything else on it?

911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/gzaerial3.html

Example 3 deleted

+danp5648 I'm not sure what you have in mind here, but if you look at the photo, WTC-5 is "L"-shaped, albeit upside-down and backwards. There's a section on the inside of that "L" where the roof has clearly collapsed but where the floors underneath are still pretty much in place. So there's rubble, of course, but not a deep hole. What I'm talking about is the big black hole, which goes right down through the upper-west corner of the penthouse and the building underneath. It's a deep hole, you can't...

Ron*, sorry.

Of course hes a kike. The elders "create" alt-lite "leaders" and then get professional shills to push them on this board. Like this dumb, uninteresting kike, Milo, Ben Shapiro, etc.

Its funny how the people who actually are challenging the status quo are attacked so much. You don't see the same hit jobs on some "alternative media" while others are relentlessly attacked. That's how I gauge I people are legit

Jews are just naturally attracted to politics, they have great verbal skills

hot damn that butthole must smell glorious.

no one cares divide and conquer kike

Im natutally attracted to jewish pussy

Orwellian oppositions are the reason they were able to survive for 60 years without Hitler ideologies spreading out of control.

Who is this semen demon?

i could tell, there is always something off about their body language

There's nothing culty about his website at all. Defoo.org isn't Molyneux's site, it even offers premium Freedomain radio content for free.

He's 1/8 Jewish at best. Probably even less.

Can someone post the video where he denies his Jewishness. I can't find it.

Exactly. How many times are people going to fall for this shit? Some of us keep warning you all, but you KEEP GOING BACK TO FOLLOWING SHILLS. I swear some of you are as dumb as niggers. They do they same thing with their fake shill leaders. This is why I laugh when some here whip out IQ charts. Those 120+ numbers sure as hell aren't representative of any large number of people here.

Whether here or in the 'movement', most people have the absolute worst capacity for critical thinking. Fuck me. 99% of those blogs and big e-celebs are SHILLS.

>Why is almost every alt-right public figure a Jew?
We control all markets.

Doesn't work. All a person would need do then is get either fake, or get someone with "Leftist" or "Globalist" credibility to "attack" them, then an idiot like you would think:
>Gee! The leftists and the Antifa hate him, he must be the real deal!
Don't be so stupid. That's what the MSM and alt media did with Trump.