GODDAMNIT POL

God fucking dammit you guys. You killed Antifa too quick. The little cunts didn't even show up to Berkeley today. We should have waited to unleash weaponized autism until at the very least they killed someone. Then we could have had our war and completely exterminated the left.

Fucking FUCK you guys. FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe they had to work that day.

Believing they're gone is wishful thinking. They'll show up, but in a place where they can better throw their tantrums.

its not over. They are just to fucked up from the last ass kicking they got. As retarded and stupid as the antifa fags are, they seem to be pretty tenacious. we will have more fun with them yet.

I dunno man, California is pretty much the bastion of left wing antics. If they can't get away with it there, where else can they go?

Why do you guys always use the German and especially wrong antifa flag?

Real Antifa isn't antiimperialist, real antifa is pro israel and usa.

A different city in California that isn't so hot right now. Too much media attention, police actually have to do their job.

Except another college town, or big urban center.

The left is not dead.
They're still super butt-hurt.

JUST SAY NO

i fell asleep to find out nothing happened...

>Berkeley today
Honest question. Why would antifa want to fight proudboys? They are a bunch of harmless civic nationalist homosexuals affiliated with a Jewish media organization.

New Haven antifa wants to fight Sup Forums

>They are a bunch of harmless civic nationalist homosexuals affiliated with a Jewish media organization
To Antifa, that's literally Hitler.

theyll be back. soros is still funding them

Leave. Hitler. Alone.

I just got back.

CHP showed up, and they don't fuck around. Heard FBI was there too. Basically the big guys showed the cops how to handle it and antifa didn't bother showing.

A few of the BAMN handlers showed up with signs and chants but the cops kept them on the other side of the street. The number of cops was ridiculous.

A few punks tried to challenge us to fights but nobody was taking it and they ran off. Some aggressive black dude got to aggressive with it and got arrested

So basically a normal rally where we got to meet some ecelebs. Got to meet baked alaska, brittany pettibone, what a wonderful girl.

The real upcoming thing is milo going back on may 5.

I am disappointed we couldn't crush antifa for good today, but I think all the guys need a break from all the fighting.

They probably grew a brain cell and decided to lay low for a bit to rethink their tactics and let people forget. Their optics are horrible and I can't see them actually making any gains in America. They are attacking people they consider nazi's when their targets are the conservative Americans that actually beat the nazis

Apparently not, since antifa ignored them. Maybe antifa is saving their energy to fight people with whom they actually have real disagreements.

>Maybe antifa is saving their energy to fight people with whom they actually have real disagreements.
That's literally anyone who isn't a communist famalam.

what's that?

The only reason antifa pussied out was because CHP came in and did Berkeley police's jobs for them.

Rubber bullet gun?

I think that had more to do with the police actually policing.

Also possibly some fear of unmasking.

protests are great training exercises for "law enforcement" for when they initiate the new world order and begin ordering people onto trucks at gunpoint

Yep, fires 40mm foam baton rounds.

They will rear their ugly brainwashed heads on May Day.

They were being unmasked by police as well, I think that would be more of an issue for them.

I heard there were a few arrests of antifa with knifes as well

nope

thats a grenade launcher that CAN shoot flash bangs and tear gass.

the other stuff looks to be FMJ and HPBT

They do a big chimpout each year here in Seattle. It's gonna be great

LOL

Sucked in you idiots.
How do you hurt a 12yo alt-rightist more than a bike lock to the head? By not even turning up to hit him with said bike lock.
Haha

you're giving Antifa too much credit

Their thought process is this
>disagree slightly
>fascist
>beat up x100
>"""fascist""" finally fights back
>"LOOK HOW FASCIST THEY ARE"
>recruit more people from media to become Antifa and fight ""fascists""

the cycle repeats itself

2 BAMN leaders were there hanging out with the high school students from the school across the street from the park.

A few high school students came over and thought our rally was pretty cool and said their teachers went on long rants about how we were neo nazis.

I heard they pulled over a bus full of antifa and raided them for weapons. That may be the thing you're talking about.

Antifa hangs out at "revolutionary book store" on durant apparently.

>mfw california will have a state civil war with liberal cities declaring war on the highway patrol and national guard

They're not dead, not by a long shot. They got btfo in Berkeley, but managed to shut down the annual Rose Parade in Portland with literal terrorist threats because they won't "allow" the Republicans to march there. Antifa groups in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, and Boston all need to be taken on too. And Europeans need to man the fuck up and start beating the shit out of yours.

You sure got us

>you killed off a dangerous group of domestic terrorists too quickly

this isn't a football game where you can score too quickly, leave time on the clock and allow for a superior offense to outdo an inferior defense you immature faggot.

wins are wins, period. grow up and fuck off you ignorant retard.

Go over every thread on the thursday event and I said "antifa won't even show up".

It is over. Nobody is going to escalate things any further. No antifa person is going to risk almost certain years jail time. There is no where left for this rivalry to go.

Thats a funny picture. Saved

So they didn't play into your game, and they are the loser now? If you spent the money for a brawl, you got played. Did you all cosplay up for this fight and found no one? Sounds like antifa did what they were told by the community. I bet yall had fun with your dicks in your hands.

Thank God.

These.

You're a faggot. These communist shits have been using violence and character assassination against anyone who even slightly disagrees with them for years now, they're just in mainstream spotlights right now which is why they are getting shy - too many cameras and too many people aware of their horseshit and trying to oppose them. Make no mistake, these little roaches will be back from the shadows once this all blows over and they can safely attack people in anonymity once more.

They ain't gonna quit.

Watch when the wall gets built

Watch when the ACA is replaced

Watch when the bans are enacted due to Supreme Court overturns

This ride is has yet to hit the ending

We shoot back in this country.

antifa member here i can confirm we was stuck in school.

>we will stop at nothing to shut down ebil nazis!
>okay they can speak

bonafide cucks

>Europeans need to man the fuck up and start beating the shit out of yours.

This. Literally wtf is even up with Eurocucks and their Antifa infestation? We put these faggots to complete and utter shame within a few months, while they've been dealing with them for decades.

>antifag in chiconco
literally where

>WE WUZ STEWDENTZ N SHEEEIT

It's all fun and riots until people fight back and make your hairy vagoo famous.

No one wants that to happen to them.

>fire a warning shot
>Antifa dodges into the shot
>Dies
>we get blamed for being too effective

We can't help it if our enemies are retarded

Fooken shite man! Podests2.0?
The police are definitely get more geared up to prevent buisness properties from being vandalized or damaged. It's going to be more serious this time for them.
>implying LEOs don't hunt and form bonds with gun enthusiasts
>implying this will happen in the breadbasket/heartland
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit nyeaaaaahguh
Remember that they riot mostly in their base cities.
This guy know
>oh gurl, no you didn't, okay!
*finger snapping intensifies*
Booooo! They are big meanies!
Yup. Same M.O. you'll rarely see that shit in a actual, small working town ironically.
>WORLD WORKERS UNITED!
But! Talking about small towns......
>Pikeville
Wew lad.
>popcorn ready

Don't worry. There will still be chances to unleash the autism against them.

American antifa are barely even antifa
"Ooh look at me, I'm rioting against the oppressive capitalistic system!" *throws 8 firworks over the course of 2 hours*

Take a random 15 minutes of antifa existing in France, and the Americans don't even look like they're of the same ideology

dont be so quick to assume its over. look at some of shit shit i found here:

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/

Just like project veritas disrupted j20, the battle of berkeley disrupted antifa. if it were a local group only, id be inclined to agree. but nevertheless antifa will be back, sooner than later.

It's all yours, friend

>I bet yall had fun with your dicks in your hands.
> #
I always do

No worries, they're just busy getting scammed by Ja Rule this weekend, they'll be back once they're off the island

My guess: they're going low-profile for a while in order to make the situation cool down. If they pushed further right now, they would probably lose every foothold into their recruiting grounds, namely college. Also, they're too much into the spotlight lately. Links to their donors/allies could pop up any time if they triggered the weaponized autism some more.
Expect them to change protocols. Maybe they'll locate and assault outside of events from now on.

> implying Antifa will resist the urge for some grandstanding

You are being too impatient.

The long con, user, the long con.

What happened to "we can't allow fascism to take root"? You surrender to the Fourth Reich?

Wait they really pussied out? in commiefornia?

Well... it's over then isn't it?

Now is the time to kill them in their homes

>Hey user, mind if i have 70k for my next LARP?

That ball pit, topkek

There are fuckloads of other cities in california m8

Mom said you can't play revolution until your homework's done?

Fuck i should have shown up just try to fuck that brunette from rebel media. She hot as hell.

I hope that's a joke - underestimating your enemy is the most retarded and self-destructive thing you can do.

He's farting in their general direction

why the hell is highway patrol there lawl

"Killed Antifa"? Antifa has been around for decades and they're not going anywhere. Coulter's speech got cancelled. They won.

Nah its all very predictable with leftists.

Next step in their escalation will be to find blacks to be frontline in a "lets get the nogs to do it" effort. Also finding blacks to lead them because they think blacks know all about fighting. Look for ex cons to make bank.