My girlfriend just told me she sympathizes with muslims. should i cut it off?

my girlfriend just told me she sympathizes with muslims. should i cut it off?

Sorry man, its time to cut sling load. Bitch gots to go

Tell her about Muhammad and what he did and how being 100% Islamic means copying muhammad 100%. then she will see ISIS are more Islamic than most muslims and they're all stupid for thinking he is Allah's perfect man. but yes cut it off

Even as a woman I know she's not worth keeping. She's a race traitor.

rape her like a muslim to gain her sympathy

I broke up with my girlfriend tonight after she admitted that she didn't believe in the institution of marriage and "didn't know" whether or not she wanted to have kids.

D R O P P E D

Tell her you sympathize with nazis buth only moderate ones. There is nothing wrong with the peaceful ideology of the nsdap, I have in fact been told they were very feminist and held women's rights and honor in an extremely high regard.

This message might not come across though considering there are many burgers that unironically call themselves communists and there's a (in liberal circles well respect) youtube channel calling itself the young turks.

Your first mistake was having a girlfriend in 2017.

Nah. Time to get married, have kids, divorce and pay her for the rest of your life.

Islam isn't a race. Get back into the kitchen Rita.

I would recommend that yes you do cut it off.

Cut your dick off for being involved with a filthy mudslime lover.

you could have stealthed her and changed her mind with your dick

It depends on if you think women are malleable or just set in their ways. I believe women's beliefs tend to sway with public opinion most of the time. If you don't go full 1488 while explaining your beliefs with your girlfriend, and she's at least understanding of your positions, you shouldn't do anything drastic.

Dress up in durkah durkah and rape her. Either she gets redpilled or falls in love with you

>she didn't believe in the institution of marriage

Smart woman, just look around to see what a pathetic joke it has been made into.

>"didn't know" whether or not she wanted to have kids.

Depending on her age this really isn't bad or weird.

Her head?

Yes

>should i cut it off?
the throat that is

>Your first mistake was having a girlfriend in 2017.

Can't all be as gay as you Pierre.

you mgtow fools will destroy western civilization

she was 7 years older than me

> Bombed and invaded by western governments for decades
> Billions of dollars spent on spreading western degeneracy in their countries for which they didn't want or ask

I can sympathize with them too, to an extent. You need to make clear that this doesn't mean we should destroy our own society for their sake. Empathy is an important emotion for any human, but like all emotions must be kept in check.

Anyone who sympathises with Muslims is sick. You can't trust her.

Go out there and find your real wife.

Ohohoh, snap, you burnt me good, right there.
Kill yourself.

Just agree with her on everything. "Ye babe I agree! Men of any age should be able to marry a six year old!" "Ye babe I agree! Sex with 9 year old is more than OK, its godly!" "Ye babe I agree! I should be able to beat you if my words are not working to change your behaviour!" "Ye babe I agree! If you get raped because you are not covering yourself like a muslim, it is your fault!" Glad we talked babe!

Islam is closely tied to the Arab race, just like Christianity is closely tied to Caucasians. I can't tell if you're being pedantic or you just have autism.

there's nothing wrong with islam
there is something really wrong with islamophobe

is she white? Well convince her, duh

>Anyone who sympathises with Muslims is sick.

Not really, most people just really don't give a fuck and know very little about islam. They've been brought up and thought by parents/teachers that islam is a normal religion just like any other and eat up the leftist propaganda media outlets constantly serve them as if it were cake. They simply conform to the societal norm assuming all those others (/respected elders) must surely be right.

Give me her digits senpai I can only get it up for breakup sex

>bombed and invaded by western governments, mostly US on orders from Israel
>US government controlled by a bunch of fundamentalist christcucks who approve sucking Israels dick
>millions of arabs killed and displaced in their own homeland
>leave their smoldering crater of sand and come to the west
>see degeneracy everywhere
>run over and stab some people
>"REEEEEEEEE, Islam is regressive and must be stopped!"

The only people who I actually feel sorry for are the Swedes because they had nothing to do with middle east regime changes for the most part and yet they are getting the worst of it.

>Kill yourself.

Go visit some Parisian suburbs.

Sadly there are plenty of black and south-east asian muslims to be quite honest famalam.

>I can't tell if you're being pedantic or you just have autism.
Stop projecting and get your facts straight. Islam is a lot worse than you seem to think.

No. I mean, maybe, but not for that reason. You're the man. Your duty is to provide her with guidance, not cut and run everytime she expresses a poorly thought through idea she inherited from living in the milieu of kike brainwashing. Teach her why she's wrong. Instill new perspectives on thinking about things. Teach her how to overcome her emotions with reason. Debate her and defeat her with your superior intellect and your masculine ability to view the world detached from your emotions.

It's not that difficult. If you can't redpill a woman who loves you, then you can't convince anybody of anything, ultimately.

>1 post by this id

How can one sympathize with the largest religion in the world?
Sympathize with refugees maybe but with a religion is retarded.

Saged

Go for it. I dumped a 3 monther who told me she supported 'punching nazis' on the spot.

Shock on her face was great. Her shaving and dying her hair going full tumblrpill as a reaction in the following days was better.

Probably should have strung her along for the pussy though.

Thanks Jews.

I'm aware there's a lot in the Maghreb and Indonesia. I'm also aware it's a threat to Western society.

it's alllll about the slow redpill. works better if she's a bit younger too (even 4 or 5 years younger will do). but it's still do-able if she's the same age, or even a bit older. go slow. since i turned to the right, i've gotten two chicks i've been in relationships to turn right as well. getting them to at-least recognize that certain racial and ethnic groups have demonstrated superior intelligence over the vast majority of recorded history is the easy part, but there's not much work needed after that. everything will flow from there.

when you go on vacation, if there are blacks in the area, you'll have ample opportunity to point out 'jeez, it's like you can't find one place in america without some cracked out nog family shouting and blasting garbage music'. if they're anti-racist, they'll initially react negatively, so say it lightheartedly. point out how there are so many comedy shows on television stations that frequently portray casual sex, interracial relationships, and child-free existence as ideal, or at-least in a very positive light. then point out how many goddamn liberal jews are involved in those shows.

you can also point out positive things, and couch them relatively so it doesn't sound like you're solely favouring whites. 'wow, classical hindu music is so much more complex and compelling than all this hip hop dominating the airwaves'. 'wow, look at how clean these poor jews and asians keep their neighbourhoods, then look at the black neighbourhood a couple of miles across the way'.

it's all about taking advantage of opportunities to point out real differences between racial and ethnic groups, helping them understand that everyone is NOT equal, and how race and ethnicity absolutely can, and most often do, determine massive physical, psychological, and behavioural differences. once they've accepted that, everything else is workable.

Your sister hasn't been horribly raped by one of those barbarians yet, has she?

should have raped a baby into her

Hello ahmed, gonna riot again are ya?

>should i cut it off?
seems like she already did, dickless

How bad did it hurt when you hit your right hand against the floor?

>should i cut it off?

Her clit?

yes

Forced anal is the only solution here

>that flag

>should i cut it off?
Her head? Yes.

Fair estimate. Most people do not possess the self-awareness and stability to look at things this way. I'm no muslim sympathizer (note: people are so emotional, you have to drop disclaimers so they don't cry), but it's a fact. If zionists controlled Muslim countries and decimated the West via military intervention, the West would never forgive muslims and want them all to die. But that's the West is doing!

It's a fucked up situation all round, but only one side is being Israel's lapdog and starting all the bloodshed.

Sup pajeet.

Start watching IS videos; and explain how you sympathize with them "cause theyre muslims" when she tries that shit - accuse her of being islamophobic - CHECKMATECUNT

Yes, cut yout dick off, faggot.

I'm sure she will find Muhammad a lot more attractive than your beta ass. Girls love alpha conquerors.

I came here to post this kek

Tits or gtfo

yes

drop all feminists and SJWs
if you're really into them try to convert them first but don't stay in a relationship with them if they refuse to stop being retarded

what of it?

Her clit? Yes you should cut it off. Then make her wear a hijab.

and if it's just islam, point out the huge amount of ethnic and religious communities that they've decimated since the religion began. point to countless verses in the qur'an that will demonstrate to her how violent and backwards the religion is. simple. steal a qur'an from any bookstore, or take one out from your local library and never return it. lend it to her.

if this is true. GOOD FOR YOU user!

>lot of bullshit
>conveniently leave out that the Swedish are one of the biggest arms dealers on the planet
You have to go back senpai

>Islam is closely tied to the Arab race
Arab isn't a race you idiot. And besides the last prophet being Arabian it has nothing to do with them either.
>Christianity is closely tied to Caucasians
Nope, it's a middle eastern religion that whites adopted. By your logic whites are cucked to Christianity the same way everyone who is not a khaleeji are cucked to Islam.

>Fair estimate.

Ofcourse it is. Saudi Arabia's shariah based savagery is all because of bombs dropped on them by Uncle Sam. When was this again?

And of course the prophet Muhammad, the perfect timeless example to any muslim man, only fucked a nine year old he married back when she was six because he realized what the future US would do to some majority muslim countries in the distant future.

Islam is a a vile and poisonous totalitarian political ideology devised by at least one but more probable several ancient genocidal warlords disguised as a religion, aimed at dictating quite literally every aspect of both a society and private life.

Pretending that the fruits of this three are rotten only because the evil white man did bad again is not going to do anybody any favors.

*spittingdrinksound*

My gf tried the #notall shit with me.
I started dropping red pills from time to time, and now she hates the mudslimes.

Women are easily swayed.

>And besides the last prophet being Arabian

>Tits or gtfo

Is this halal Ahmed?

You know there were many prophets right?
How does one prophet being Arabian automatically make it their religion?

it's called a spit-take

what do swedes selling small arms have to do with dropping bombs in the middle east in the name of yawhweh and great israel cuck? you even got moloch digits you kike shill

This is not what I'm arguing at all.

But tell me how do you feel about grown men marrying girls aged six and fucking them aged nine?

Simply text her "you're now single"

and maybe write the reason... or alternatively, don't write the reason, and if she responds and asks why -- then say it's because of the muslim bullshit

checked
also, it's not like we rival you guys in weapon technology and distribution. we sold like 10-15 jets to some arab country, and it was considered a huuge sale

I've the best gf on this planet

Oh Sven, and we wonder why your country's in the state it's in.

Tell her that women shouldn't be in politics

Total non-sequitur.

Instead of even trying to explain to her why she's completely wrong on muslims/islam you advise OP to go the melodramatic cuck route:

>Simply text her "you're now single"
>and maybe write the reason... or alternatively, don't write the reason, and if she responds and asks why -- then say it's because of the muslim bullshit

I'm not surprised your women are choosing refugees over you, maybe those still know what it is to behave like men instead of acting out like little drama queens.

Convert to Islam and start treating her like a muslim would
>1 post by this ID.

DAILY REMINDER FOR POL

Do not ever talk to women about pol issues
If she says something that makes you angry take the high road and stay calm
If you are in an interracial relationship as a white male abort your sons

STICK TO THESE RULES AND YOU WILL REMAIN OKAY

Teach her about what muslims do to the clitoris.

Fake and gay.

If you can easily get more pussy after and don't really love her, then sure. But if you struggled to get a girlfriend, suck it up and redpill subtly.
Fucking catty already!
¤¤¤¤¤¤[][][]¤¤¤¤¤¤
>OP look here!
OP, Don't listen to ^toothpaste^ unless ya wanna get slapped!

just beat her up and tell her its allahs will

Feminist support of Islam is not surprising. They actually want the patriarchy back.

Feminism is just a shit test. The fail here is taking what women say seriously.

Nope.
Plant seeds, watch them grow.
Give her the best dick of her life and watch her change her tune.

R A R E
A
R
E

Just shut the fuck up, Never-Never Land.

fpbp

You first penal colony.

He murdered female satirical poets because they were making fun of him. Sounds like a very well held together bloke, yeah you're right