If every country has debts, to who the fuck do we owe those debts to ?

If every country has debts, to who the fuck do we owe those debts to ?

HARDCORE INSANE SURVIVAL INTENSE mode : you can't say ''jews''

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FK2lC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((bankers)))

kikes

the citizenry

Kikes & Chinamen

This. Essentially every nation on earth either owes many times more than their GDP to a Rothschild/IMF bank, or allows those banks to completely control their currency to the point of printing it.

The debt is not meant to be paid, it just ensures that nations can not return to physically backed currency.

privately wealthy (((individuals)))

((()))

Dunno, we paid off all our IMF debts in the 00s.

What's with the surge of Wendy's girl pictures lately?

i dunno but i love her with all my heart

We're hungry AND horny.

Burger grease is a great sexual lubricant.

Mostly direct or indirect to citizens through pension funds for example

I happened to be visiting imgur for the first time in a few months a couple days ago and one of the highest rated posts was a collection of Wendy's fan art. The next day I started seeing more Wendy's fan art popping up on various Sup Forums boards. I doubt it started with that imgur post, but I can guarantee you it amplified the meme.

Future generations. Boomers have borrowed their future earnings, gen X's earnings, gen Y's earnings, gen Z's earnings and probably another 3 or 4 easily. No one is actually planning on paying the toll fiscally. They just push it as far as possible until the entire system collapses, at which point WW3 starts, unemployment drops to zero because everyone is drafted, rationing limits consumption and "excess population" is pushed through the meat grinder. It's forced austerity.

There's nothing anyone can do about it anymore other than delay it or trigger it early.

New meme. People took an established character, attributed the smug anime girl character traits to her and it took off.

J-
Fuck

the question is unanswerable, because money is not a real thing

money is the belief that money has value

the actual number that we call 'money' is an amount which a bank teller typed into a computer and then just pretended that it exists

it does exist, in the sense that you believe in it, and must pay it back with interest

>a collection of Wendy's fan art
link ?

Easy answer, and the answer isn't the jews (though some of the debtholders are jewish). Are you ready? It's whoever owns that debt. For the US, the top three debtholders in descending order are the Social Security Administration, the Federal Reserve, and American citizens. The next two are the largest foreign government holders, who make up numbers 4 and 5 and they are Japan and China respectively. Those are the largest 5 holders of US debt. There are many smaller groups as the vast majority of investors hold US Treasuries (US debt) as it is considered to be the 'debt free' asset in the investment universe that all other securities are based on (comparatively in terms of risk).

Just look up #wendys and you'll get a ton of it.

And into the woods, I go...

you're completely failing to answer the question

it doesnt matter who owns it, the implied question is how can debt exist everywhere, simultaneously

answering that requires explaining that money hasn't existed in a physical form for some time, and the loaning process does not require money to exist in the value of the bank, it is created out of a vacuum, but the interest must also be paid, and it can only be paid by taking out another imaginary loan

Israelites

>Social Security Administration
100 trillion dollar debt
How could anybody accumulate such an enormous debt?

>thinking credit is a new invention

And you think economic sanctions are because of Crimea? The western world just unanimously desires to try and bankrupt Russia right after their IMF debts are paid. Funny that.

It's not, but the scale is unprecedented and could very well end human civilization depending on how this plays out.

merkel

Speaking of Russia and money...

Wendy's tweeted a Pepe meme that drove libtards to declare them "racist", and they've been shitposting ever since. The Wendy character is perfect for the "smug anime face" meme, so here we are.

the Knights Templar who are still active and still actively serving as the satanic Bankers for the Papal Throne and the true masters behind the elite families like the Rothschilds and the Warburgs whose banking clans will be used by the Vatican as the fall guys.

>Wendy's tweeted a Pepe meme
Oh lawd, I need sauce.

archive.fo/FK2lC
Literally another shoah.

Eachother you dipshit

You falsely stated that every country in the world owns something to IMF. I just gave you an example of a country which doesn't. There are many countries in Latin America which paid off their obligations too.
Yeah, I just corrected a guy and now you're unloading all the facts about Russia you know no matter relevant or not.

Pointing out that all conflict in the middle east that the US has been involved in (either supporting a nation or invading it) being related to the ability of US and Russian backed oil reaching the European market is irrelevant to the conversation about Russia's economic conflict with the US?

I want to fuck her desu

Because for various reasons creditors and debtors can't, or don't want to, cancel out debts held against each other?

Like, if company A sells $1000 of product on credit to company B, and Company B sells $1000 of product on credit to company C, and company C sells $1000 of credit to company A, everyone's in $1000 debt, and also owed $1000.

If you are owed more than you owe, you accrue interest faster than the other party, interest rates being equal.

Lol k