AUSPOL REAL DARK SKIN NOONGA EDITION

>Could falling rents be the harbinger of doom for our property boom?

news.com.au/finance/real-estate/could-falling-rents-be-the-harbinger-of-doom-for-our-property-boom/news-story/7b48d9fafd5b4f632fee6679eaeb03d5

>Holocaust denial leaflets at Australian universities spark confrontation

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/27/holocaust-denial-leaflets-at-australian-universities-spark-confrontation

>Robots will wipe out backpacker jobs within five years: Campbell Newman

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/robots-will-wipe-out-backpacker-jobs-within-five-years-campbell-newman-20170427-gvu5r0.html

>Has the pop begun? Sydney to show 'subtle fall' in house prices in April, CoreLogic says

Read more: afr.com/real-estate/sydney-to-show-subtle-fall-in-house-prices-in-april-corelogic-says-20170427-gvtote#ixzz4fWeKIuYK

>Property prices drop 40pc in Perth

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11846339

>Taqiya merchant Waleed Aly got droned (unfortunately not a predator drone)

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/i-was-scared-waleed-aly-on-the-moment-he-found-a-drone-hovering-outside-his-family-home/news-story/44c481cfe6674baec4f7a6133fd0cb8a

>Calls for Yassmin Abdel-Magied to be sacked from role on Council for Australian-Arab Relations

news.com.au/technology/online/calls-for-yassmin-abdelmagied-to-be-sacked-from-role-on-council-for-australianarab-relations/news-story/4bafc6df4c3d396311471093f00607f8

>'Yassmin Abdel-Magied should be given a medal': Muslim halal certification boss PRAISES ABC broadcaster's offensive Anzac Day post for 'highlighting how white Australian Christians only care about the deaths of their own'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4451804/Muslim-halal-boss-says-Yassmin-Abdel-Magied-deserves-medal.html

Discuss m8s

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/michelle-guthrie-remove-yassmin-abdel-magied-from-the-public-broadcaster
women.anz.com/thought-leaders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gonski
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/possum-killer-avoids-jail-again-and-gets-probation/8480646
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/amber-alert-fears-for-four-year-old-boy-taken-brisbane-hospital/8480326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck how terrible would it be if people could afford rent in Australia

oh my GOD fucking FINALLY

So which one of you memelords dropped the leaflets?

Channel 7 is the patricians choice
Just had prime footage of cops caving a niggers skull in with a baton

Alright cunts, petition is nearly at 40k. Let's get it there tonight

change.org/p/michelle-guthrie-remove-yassmin-abdel-magied-from-the-public-broadcaster

>Holocaust denial leaflets at Australian universities spark confrontation

Fire rises brothers. Bands of Eureka flag armban jackboots will be marching through the steeets of Melbourne shooting commies and chans in the streets. HEIL MATE.

>mods prune/delete thead
>make new one with wtf mods title
>stupid mods unprune it

get your shit together you worthless cunts

>WALEED Aly has described the moment he found a drone hovering outside his family home, saying he was “freaking out” at the discovery.
that fucking hypocrite parasite

Some boomers might end up losing some money... end of the fucking world.

Such a cunt. Signed.

careful, you'll be accused of tall poppy syndrome for wanting boomers to lose a little wealth so young australians can actually attempt to own a place and raise a family instead of living like niggers in a project

why are you blaming the boomers for the problems caused by the jews?

G'day cunts! how are things down under?

>(((boomers)))

>anti vaxxer parents kidnap their retarded kid from hospital and run down to NSW.
> amber alerts out the fucking ass.

Ive accepted australia has turned to shit like 5 years ago. We have had like 5 pms in the past 10 years we have shit fucking internet. We have the worst unemployment rate in years. I dont even give a fuck anymore. Im glad pauline and jacquie lambie are in because they're the only ones with fucking balls

hello senpai big american man

>guy from israel was behind numerous fake bomb threats to schools and jewish centres in melbourne and other places

This really gets my matilda waltzing

(((implying)))
rudd sold us out mate

reporting in!

Are you me? I'm not sure I like Hanson and Lambo because of their policies or because of their ability to cause chaos

Nothing new for him then I guess.

BUY MY 10 UNITS
OHHHH GOD I HAVE 10 MORTGAGES IT CAN'T POP NOW

>Chinese investors might end up losing some money... end of the fucking world.
ftfy

Hey watcha doin rabbi

reporting in to let you cunts have a laugh reading this.

As we already know, anz is a kike bank chaired by david gonski (turbo kike and sometimes called the soros of australia)...

He's hired womyn to write a bunch of articles which every anz customer will eventually get in their email.

women.anz.com/thought-leaders

As you can see from here, it's all kikery and feminist drivel. Even the name of the fucking site is propaganda.

>Thought leaders
>Because you need leaders to tell you how to think

Anyway, there are a ton of funny articles written by people like this.

>Journalist and author Catherine Fox is one of Australia’s leading commentators on women and the workforce. During a long career with the Australian Financial Review she edited several sections of the newspaper and wrote the weekly Corporate Woman column. She was deputy editor of Boss magazine before leaving the AFR in 2012 to set up her own advisory business. Her latest book, “Seven Myths about Women and Work” (New South) was released in August 2012. Catherine is on several advisory boards, including the Defence Force Gender Equality Advisory Board and is an honorary fellow of the Centre for Ethical Leadership at Melbourne University.

Oh and if you were not already doing it, boycott ANZ and NAB.

They are unaustralian as fuck and both pet projects of gonski, the cunt pushing safeschools from the shadows among a ton of other kike shit.

Go read his wikipedia, when you see it....

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET

>implying all banks aren't run by kikes

friends with packer and murdoch, no surprise there. All these cunts are working together.

ANZ is a great bank

yep

i agree, but this guy is especially kikey. just have a read of what he gets up to. he also chairs on the boards of both woolworths and coles.

ING and CBA are the true red pill.
ING with that sweet 3% interest rate for savings and CBA for everything else.

i agree, in terms of their app and branches they're not bad.

however, do you know what they're fucking spending the money they make on? ruining this country.

go read that anz womyn thing, they're trying to indoctrinate the female customers into all sorts of toxic shit including promoting divorce.

if you still support them after being handed the information of what they do, you're not a true aussie.

all big banks are fucked. they are a protected species and are doing nothing other than lending money to people who shouldn't be lent money and spewing bullshit about gender and ethnic diversity.

what's so great about CBA? i do like the look of their debit cards, but that's about as much as i know about them.

as long as i get good (((rates))) i'm fine mate

Dunno man. I'm just biased because I've been with them since the Dollarmite days.

Cba is just as kikes. Their Facebook and social media divisions are pushing social engineering campaigns. Why a bank is spending money on this shit makes me shifty to the core. Seeing banks stick their heads into the social realm of my country really makes me go full Hitler

>CBA
>redpilled

Have you not seen their latest marketing campaign which features an ethnically diverse hijabi mudslime?

I bank with CUA and have done for the past 11 years, I have had amazing performance and service.
Fuck the big banks.

>(((Dollarmite)))
for all of CBA's bullshit about educating children using that program, i still see a lot of people up to their eyeballs in debt.

>debtslaves
financially illiterate tards make me laff

>what do you mean paying 500 AUD a week to have the newest iphone is a bad idea
>i'm not listening to you anymore, if you'll excuse me i'm going to get into my car that was bought on credit

From a scale of 1 to 10, how full are you?

>wahh why is the bank charging me more money than i originally borrowed
>can i borrow some money from you to cover this one repayment?
*buys shoes*

>so what if this loan changes from interest only to interest + principal?
>that's like 5 years away, i'll be earning more then
>this degree will pay for it
*eats one marijuana*

>the cunt pushing safeschools
Yeah this shit forced my hand in the last local elections.
Purge mutants

Facken shit cunts

>dude this 10,000 loan is like free money dude
*is on centrelink*
>omg i can't pay it back fight capitalism dudeee
*goes on holiday to india*
>why am i so poooor? this is capitalism's fault

here is gonski's wikipedia page.

>In 2008, The Sydney Morning Herald described him as "one of the country's best-connected businessmen" and dubbed him "Mr Networks" for being "arguably Sydney's most networked man."[1][2] A profile in 2010 by Australian author and Herald columnist, Malcolm Knox said that Gonski is "a quiet man, in some ways invisible, and cleaves to the shadows. If he were to draw a self-portrait, Gonski would get more use out of an eraser than a pencil."[3][4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gonski

Cunts have been researching his connections for a while and he is pretty much the aussie soros. He's been pushing education agendas to indoctrinate children (ever wonder why the govt is so keen on FORCING your kids to go to schools? Or forcing private schools to comply with their curriculum?)

Gonski.

>lol why would you have kids in this day and age
*fucks 6 women and a few (((women))) in bali*
>dude why are you saving money, spend it and get some experiences

Fuck off/11

>house prices about to fall

GET FUCKED BOOMERS

About 11.....

Also

Fornicate elsewhere, we are at capacity.

>ING with that sweet 3% interest rate for savings
Yeah they still have the good savings rate. Pity they axed the 2% cashback for paywave though.

>we're approaching carrying capacity that shouldn't even be possible

>white Australian Christians only care about the deaths of their own
This is why civic nationalism can't work. These cunts just can't assimilate and can't hide their resentment at being ugly shitskins.

>Calls for Yassmin Abdel-Magied to be sacked
The conversation should be about why she should never have been allowed into the country to start with, and why she and everyone like her should be deported.

>the project comes on the telly
>saleel sawarim starts playing

Heard that cop who kidnapped those abos and dropped them in the middle of bumfuck nowhere isn't part of one nation anymore because he saluted a lawn swastika or some shit?
What's up with that?

I just set up a CBA superannuation account because I wanted to have all my shit in the one place

Anyone have any thoughts about that? Fees, performance, etc?

The fucking stingy cunts continually cut their Goalsaver interest rate, it's now 1.8% (barely keeping up with inflation). I've started investing in Acorns, and I've made 2% in 2 weeks already.

That's what happens when you are a cucked civic nationalist party.

Pauline would get double her current support if she went full fash and stopped apologising.

how are you cunts not talking about the AFP breaking illegally accessing people's metadata they keep to fix a """(((leak)))"""

Dollarmites is an absolute scam. As soon as the dollarmite kids turn 18 they are sent a letter telling them they are approved for a credit card. Its just a ploy to lock them into cba for early, hard debt.

no one cares mate. If it isn't literally on their doorstep it don't matter.

hanson is a terrible representative for the cause
Australian political stage needs to be cleansed altogether

>Its just a ploy to lock them into cba for early, hard debt.

Sort of this. I have had a CBA savings account since I was 5. I'm pretty sure CBA people came to our primary school and gave everyone a deposit book and set them up a CBA account, we had that weekly banking thing as well.

It's clever of them to have that sort of foresight. People don't usually bother to change the bank they're already with.

INDEPENDENT MELBOURNE NOW

>>'Yassmin Abdel-Magied should be given a medal': Muslim halal certification boss PRAISES ABC broadcaster's offensive Anzac Day post for 'highlighting how white Australian Christians only care about the deaths of their own'
REEEEEEEEEE GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY COUNTRY

I'm the same. And then when i turned 18 i got a letter to say id been pre approved. Need a little bit of money to go out woth your friends m8? No wuckas, just chuck it on the creddy and worry about it another day. Dodgy as fuck.

How the fuck do Muslims get into Australia I thought you had this point system which fucks everyone who wants to get in over

fowf

Muh overcrowded boats from indonesia

More and more normies are waking up

Even my (((Green))) voting """friends""" think she was out of line

The comments section of the ABC Facebook page (normally awash with liberal normies) is 90% anti-Yassmin.

Baby steps my friend, we will get there soon.

this

she'll be right mate bullshit apathy is why we're in such a fucking shit show.

>some syrian niggers have a whinge
>lefties and dumb pollies let them in for cheap labor and brownie points
>they end up not working and clogging up the dole and becoming literal niggers in melbourne
>???
shits fucked just nuke Victoria

Good!

>>Taqiya merchant Waleed Aly got droned (unfortunately not a predator drone)
nice

Family repatriation policy

"""Skilled work visas""" for petrol station attendants

International students galore

Refugees

I could go on and on

>refugees

I thought you dont let them in or did your government become cucked now

We don't let in refugees if they turn up on a boat (sensible - Europe needs to learn from us on this)

But we still have ~20,000 refugees coming in, most of them are Muslim men in their 20s-40s, who then bring their entire families over with them.

>How the fuck do Muslims get into Australia I thought you had this point system which fucks everyone who wants to get in over
Government lets them in for the same reason all western traitor governments do. When old Nigel tells you bongs that you need Aussie point based system, don't believe for one second it will protect you from 3rd world trash. It doesn't.

Even though the majority of immigrants to Australia are still from UK, I bet you have a harder time getting here than some piece of shit from India.

having the the system you abos have is better than the shit we got now

nanny state bullshit

that outlook on credit cards is so stupid it's unreal. i don't know of a single person below 30 in my friend circle that has actually read the agreement for their credit card.

I am so angry and depressed.
I think I am going to need to stop coming to Sup Forums.
Maybe even cut out the whole internet entirely.

And of course (((they))) make a big deal about having stopped the boats, completely ignoring the thousands of 'legal' 'refugees' being flown in.

Like who cares about a few arriving near darwin on a boat and half drowning, we should be stopping the planes

The only reason I have a credit card is to make online purchases. I pay it off immediately, so never have paid any interest. I know you don't need a credit card to do that nowadays, but back when I got it, you did. I should get rid of it.

You're telling me. Its fucked, dickheads just want cool pics for insta though so they buy buy buy and get bogged down in debt for a decades.

It doesn't feel like a Friday.

That Anzac day public holiday has fucked me up.

Is fucking with animals just boys being boys, or are we right to get all hysterical about it?

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/possum-killer-avoids-jail-again-and-gets-probation/8480646

>getting in cc debt
>buying an overpriced shoebox for 1mil of debt
>getting a car loan for 30k of debt
bahahaha debt goys are the worst

I'm all for killing possums, fuckin pests, but that sort of behaviour deserves a good bashing

100% degenerate behaviour

Animal abuse is literally nigger-tier

I don't care if it's a pest even, kill it with some dignity

>tfw work tomorrow

There is something feminine and leftist about the whole be nice to animals thing.

I am not a fan of abuse but I can't help but thinking that there is something subversive about getting hysterical about it.

same here

>The boy is described as Caucasian

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/amber-alert-fears-for-four-year-old-boy-taken-brisbane-hospital/8480326

I like Australians because they're like less threatening, less successful, more unserious Americans. Like an old friend you haven';t seen in a while, and when you talk to him you find out nothing's changed. He hasn't done anything, his life is still exactly the same as the last time you talked to him. Not a bum exactly, but not a go-getter. He's hilarious, but he'll never amount to anything at all ever. But that's fine, because he's a good guy, and you still wish him the best, even though you know "the best" is not in his vocabulary.

lol in his dreams.

I know a brown potato when I see one.

Not being hysterical

Hitler even introduced Germany's first animal cruelty laws

Animals are the white man's friend

I only keep mine for oh shut emergency purchased and then repay it as quickly as possible.